It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I completely believe NFL is rigging outcomes..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well the zebras certainly threw the game for the Falcons last night. Grrr.

ETA: www.nfl.com...
edit on 8-12-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

EMAW

omg you people are everywhere
cant you just stay at rustys and varsity donuts

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Well the zebras certainly threw the game for the Falcons last night. Grrr.

For Sure.... that 12th Man on the Falcon team also crushed my Yahoo Fantasy Football team for a lowly Fantasy Fan Points production... strange thing that I was overcome with anticipation when the cameras panned the Team Preps & they showed NO running back KAMARA... dread overcame me and I feared that he would get hurt that night,,,

indeed in the first series some darn Falcon 'targeted' Kamara on a helmet to helmet tackle (which went unflagged)
but Kamara wobbled off-the-field with a concussion
-> the home team was helped with only 4 fouls called, but the superior Saints got flagged 11 times...that changed the course of action with the exception of the NO coach drawing a penalty that sealed the loss for the Saints in the final parts of a minute...

which tightens up the standings but does not improve the Falcons Ability to score unaided by the Zebra team & the unlikely coach SNAFU
edit on th31151277002608532017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: essentialtremors

EMAW

omg you people are everywhere
cant you just stay at rustys and varsity donuts

There is no Rusty's now

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

there was talk about the championship game between the 49ers and the seahawks. at the time, you had the seahawks with the great defense and the broncos with the powerful offense. it would have been more profitable for the nfl to have those two teams face each other.

during the 49ers-seahawks game, there many cases of very questionable calls. a person tried to bring this up and he was shot down fast after the game. couple of examples of the calls- in one play, the seahawk running back needed 3 yards for the first on 4th down. play started and it was clear he was stopped a yard short in the pile. the ref gets the ball and places JUST beyond the 1st down line. two cases of delay of game- at a point of the game, the 49ers had the ball. play clock starts. at the 37 second mark, they were called for delay of game. seahawks have the ball, play clock stats and runs out. what should have been a penalty, instead the seahawks were given the time back. even the nfl was asked about that one and they gave no comment. finally, at one point, a 49er defensive tackle had managed to get the ball on the one yard line from the seahawks. he was on the ground and in full view of the line refs. the play should have been stopped and the turn over confirmed. instead, they allowed play to continue for a while until there was huge pile on top him and until the seahawks had regained the ball. the 49er player was also severely injured on this play.

so yeah, i do believe that the bigwigs in sports do give instructions to allow certain teams to win. for ratings and profits. it does help if the team performs as it should though. does no one find it a coincidence that the saints won their first title shortly after katrina and that the astros won their first series just after irma? dale earnhardt jr wins the same race a year after his dad had died in?
edit on 8-12-2017 by blackthorne because: misspelled word

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What specific reason would they have to do this? Despite making money off betting on the games, which would eventually be found out.

If it can be proven that they're rigging games, it would be the end of the NFL, so this would make no sense at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Kamara is 40% of the Saints offense. This hit wasn't a foul?

That's head to head. 15 yards at the least. Ejection was also a possibility. But no call. Kamara is now out with a concussion.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I suspect the NHL (pro hockey) might do the same thing. The Stanley Cup playoffs tend to follow a certain pattern that rather suggests they're fixing things to keep the series interesting.

The playoffs are a best-of-7 format. It seems like what normally happens is the better team racks up 3 wins pretty easily. Then, with the weaker team on the verge of being swept, they suddenly get their act together and pick up 2 or 3 wins, while the other guys suddenly go lame. Finally, the stronger team comes back to win the series in game 6 or 7. After a while, I've begun to suspect that this is being done deliberately as a ratings stunt.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Bad ref's?? You ought to be a Lions fan. All marketing has that Wisconsin team dressed in John Deer colors. I haven't watched a full game this year I refuse to.

But they managed to knock the Silverdome down today!!!

It took them 2 tries, because the stadium didn't fall after the first round of explosions.

Too bad the Lions themselves have never been as tough as that damn stadium.
edit on 11-12-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
if you guys are into sports manipulation/rigging you will LOVE this book...

"The Fix Is In: The Showbiz Manipulations of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR" by Brian Tuohy

this dude goes deep... getting evidence/data from very hard to get FBI files, documenting manipulation of everything.

prepare to have your mind blow. you will never be able to look at life/sports the same lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join