It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Pundit - Mueller Yanks Comey’s Immunity Deal; Falling Out Between Former FBI Bosses Puts Come

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm not so sure what Comey has done that would even warrant an immunity deal, let alone what he has done to have it yanked.

He is not an idiot and covered his ass very well on this issue. He documented all that he could, discussing issues with others within the FBI, and was smart enough to say that what he gave to his friend to release to the media was only a record of his own personal recollections of the events he took part in.

Like him or not, Comey is highly intelligent and would not be someone to misstep easily.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'm not so sure what Comey has done that would even warrant an immunity deal, let alone what he has done to have it yanked.

He is not an idiot and covered his ass very well on this issue. He documented all that he could, discussing issues with others within the FBI, and was smart enough to say that what he gave to his friend to release to the media was only a record of his own personal recollections of the events he took part in.

Like him or not, Comey is highly intelligent and would not be someone to misstep easily.

So you admire the man?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

There you go...debunking my debunking site.

LMAO

#livingin2017

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The main guy at True Pundit is @Thomas1774Paine on twitter.He leans right,but he does seem to be a straight forward guy.Check him out and see for yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

There you go...debunking my debunking site.

LMAO

#livingin2017

Lol.. just pointing out the single vote.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

So you admire the man?

I respect the man.

Admire is too strong of a word.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

So you admire the man?

I respect the man.

Admire is too strong of a word.

Respect is a better choice?

So you respect people who commit crimes but are smart enough to cover their tracks? Or respect people who are tasked with maintaining the integrity and fortitude of an agency only to botch investigations out of purely political reasoning? Or a person who is supposed to be trusted with private confidential information on the general public only to betray that trust by leaking official documents from their employer?

Wow ..sad really.

You are right about one thing....If this is who you respect I would hate to see who you admire.

edit on 4-12-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

So you respect people who commit crimes but are smart enough to cover their tracks?

What crimes has he committed?

Or respect people who are tasked with maintaining the integrity and fortitude of an agency only to botch investigations out of purely political reasoning?

Looks like he did what he had to do to keep the integrity of the FBI and their investigation, despite what Lynch was doing.

He specifically said so.

Or a person who is supposed to be trusted with private confidential information on the general public only to betray that trust be leaking official documents from their employer?

What official documents did he leak?

Wow ..sad really.

Ya, it is sad that you believe all that. Have any evidence of that, or is this another case in which a person does not know the little nuances that make a huge difference?

You are right about one thing....If this is who you respect I would hate to see who you admire.

Why would I care what or who you do or do not hate?

You think too much of yourself?
edit on 4-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here's something from back in January
Yeah. The link I meant was this.
fwiw

eta;
would it be weird if I meant this one
using this link?

dang super moon or something?
Oh yeah. It's a Monday and I gotta go Christmas shopping.

edit on (12/4/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Three posts above you literally admitted he committed crimes by leaking the classified FBI property (his memos) to the media but said he was smart for calling them his personal memories.

LOL

[snipped]

edit on 12.4.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped ill-mannered comment

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You probably read it on breitbart or true pundit. It's not true. Why would he need immunity??? For anything?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I know they have nothing to do with the house or Senate. I know that much. So I wouldn't go around dissing what others know If I Were You.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yeah amazing isn't it. Rolls eyes.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Leaking?? Is that some kind of crime. My bathroom sink is a criminal right now.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't remember Comey getting any immunity deal for himself. I do remember Comey gave quite a number of immunity deals during his 2016 investigation of Clinton and associates. Is it is possible that this source was misinterpreted. That Mueller is actually nullifying Comey's previous immunity deals due to the fact that it appears the DOJ and FBI scuttled the actual investigation?

Edit add: is that even possible? I will admit that I am not fluent on law details.
edit on 12 4 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Shamrock6
An unnamed source says Comey got immunity and now an unnamed source says it's been yanked. Or was it ever actually verified that immunity had been given?

True Pundit's unnamed reporter, reddit, and 4chan are the only places I see this story. Doesn't exactly scream "legit" to me but who knows.

Hence my caveat in my op - "If true".

ATS is littered with OPs citing True Pundits with the caveat "if it's true" and it never is true. Unless True Pundit is aggregating it from somewhere else (they're a mixture).

At some point I hope that folks will catch on that True Pundit is about as credible as Sorcha Faal.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

He cannot grant squat in any congressional hearing. He's not a member of congress. He's not in government at all. He was an outside lawyer appointed as special counsel to investigate trump and the whole Russia thing. It is wholly separate from any hearings going on in the house or senate or the CIA or the FBI.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Leaking?? Is that some kind of crime. My bathroom sink is a criminal right now.

FBI Director's memos written on a government laptop while riding in a government limo.... written about discussions with the POTUS.
Yeah, leaking is a crime.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Shamrock6
An unnamed source says Comey got immunity and now an unnamed source says it's been yanked. Or was it ever actually verified that immunity had been given?

True Pundit's unnamed reporter, reddit, and 4chan are the only places I see this story. Doesn't exactly scream "legit" to me but who knows.

Hence my caveat in my op - "If true".

ATS is littered with OPs citing True Pundits with the caveat "if it's true" and it never is true. Unless True Pundit is aggregating it from somewhere else (they're a mixture).

At some point I hope that folks will catch on that True Pundit is about as credible as Sorcha Faal.

Or ABC.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He cannot grant squat in any congressional hearing. He's not a member of congress. He's not in government at all. He was an outside lawyer appointed as special counsel to investigate trump and the whole Russia thing. It is wholly separate from any hearings going on in the house or senate or the CIA or the FBI.

and yet you are the only one who keeps talking about senate hearings. Maybe if you paid attention to what people are saying you wouldn't be as wrong as often as you are.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join