It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as good people anymore

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I took steps forward in reading their other threads which I normally do with new accounts - to get a feel of who they are.
Sometimes one deduces a troll in our midst (not implying the OP).

I am not certified to be a judge nor do I earn their pay. I can however form an opinion based on the spate of threads recently by the OP. To me they seem like they are a misanthrope.

I understand where you are coming from TCK I really do, but :

I personally think that many people are judging the OP too quickly (I have read his/her previous threads and posts too).

No-one knows the OP but many people are quick to jump on the bandwagon and judge him/her...

Just look at some of the posts above mine... so many people that think they know better than the OP without knowing him/her and just judging away...

It is really sad in a way.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

I swear this is probably the worst species in the universe.

this is the perception you have of yourself.

Humanity is beautiful at the same time can be vile or horrid.

How its viewed through the eyes of us living here actually speaks volumes about one that has the perception that humanity is either vile or beautiful.

Its so infuriating having flea crap humans violate your right to a peacful relaxibg existence

learn to love yourself a little better and maybe you will see what you are blinded to.

I’ve kept to myself most of my life because i noticed growing up that everyone i ever met tried to control every interaction amd cause problems for me. Fast forward 15 years and i found myself forced to interact with this septic tank species again.

I can blame everything and anything for all the problems I have had in life and for all the negativity I have experienced.

the problem is I make my own choices and I realize this.

I cant be a fool or try and lie to myself and say its everyone else around me that is diseased.

Now you are forced to intact with us and you call us a septic tank, you can simply log of and not interact.

how are you forced?

Are you a drone or a sheep that need guidance or can and do you make choices for yourself?

If so take responsibility for those choices

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You get what you put out into this world.
Have you been pouring out love or hate on others?

Me I meet new friendly truely kind people almost every day,I believe the attitudes we are met with by other people is in direct correlation with how we treat others. Sounds like you need to work on yourself and stop judging others,if you are putting out bad vibes other people can feel it,if you are putting out good vibes people around you will pick up on it as well and be drawn in by it,vs being pushed away by negative energy.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy
I’ve kept to myself most of my life because i noticed growing up that everyone i ever met tried to control every interaction amd cause problems for me.

Fast forward 15 years and i found myself forced to interact with this septic tank species again. What did i discover? The exact same putrid personalities i grew up around still thrive like a disease. People don’t grow out of their ways.

In the past severalyears i’ve only met the following types of people

Those who use pity tactics to get freebies and favors

Those who are sycophantic to become friends then begin leeching favors and freebies

Those who try to use uncommon words in a baizarre strategy to try to an project intellect and superiority and will demeen others who don’t communicate with an enhanced vocabulary

Those who try to cause problems then walk away with a satisfied grin after wrecking part of your life

Those who will violate you in someway so they are worse than you then try to get you to forgive them and like them so you are as if worse than them. Like a loving your rapist scenario which makes the victims disgusting people

Those who act friendly and throw a putance at you as if trying to act like you’re a loser and them helping you is like a god helping a monkey.

I could go on if i cared enough to keep wasting my time thinking of humanity but i’m just trying to rant to try and shake off the filth others pile on me.

Imagine sitting around your entire life drinking coffee and observing then putrid filth defecating themselves a part of your life and trying to control, domibate, demeen, etc. you constantly.

I swear this is probably the worst species in the universe.

Do people actually realise tbey are being more offensive than a piece of crap?

If you are more offensive than a piece of crap it means you are worse than crap. And that means you are inferior to a piece of flea crap.

Its so infuriating having flea crap humans violate your right to a peacful relaxibg existence

Ya that sums up my experiences with most people. But on the otherhand I don't expect much different and end up pleasantly surprised by those few people I meet that aren't like that. They're fairly rare though.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Read it.

The OP is an angry person who is clearly looking for the worst in people.

Even the ones who gave to him, he decided only did so, so that they could lord it over him and feel superior to him.

When you are dealing with someone like that, most people aren't going to bother or it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You get what you give. If you give hostility, you'll get it back.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join