It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Kill Family’s Dog in Front of Kids, Force Dad to Cut Its Head Off Or Go To Jail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok if this is real then I am at a loss for words.

So according to the source a cop comes on to a mans property and shoots his dog in front of his children, killing it.

The cop says the dog charged him, which is up for debate .

Now cops shooting dogs in front of children is nothing new .

But apparently in Georgia cops will make you cut your own dogs head off right there in your yard after they kill it.

WTF????

There is video of the cop demanding the guy cut his dogs head off or go to jail. The guy at first refuses and the cop tries to arrest him and threw him up against his car.

Eventually the cops won and the guy had to cut his own dogs head off. He posted the videos on Facebook , And there a couple at the link no youtube version that I found.

There is also another link at the link with the actual forced beheading of his own dog.
***WARNING: GORE***
thefreethoughtproject.com...

Crawford County, GA — A horrifying video was submitted to the Free Thought Project this weekend showing two Georgia cops force a man to cut his own dog’s head off because one of them had just shot it.

The owner of the dog, Joe Nathan Goodwin filmed the incident. The video shows that simply because Goodwin refused to cut off his dog’s head that he was assaulted by a police officer and thrown down on the hood of his truck.

Imagine for a moment, police officers coming on to your property, killing your dog in front of your children, and as you were grieving, they force you to remove its head.

edit on 3-12-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

Ty to Jim for the youtube link
***WARNING: PROFANITY***

edit on 3-12-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 3 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: added warnings for links

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is sick beyond words. How is this barbaric act legal ?

That is just mind boggling that a cop would even consider making someone do this to their beloved pet. That is cause for serious emotional and mental stress for that family.😕

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I would tell them to go f@ck themselves..they can go ahead and beat me, take me to jail..etc

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok, so the cop admitted to shooting the dog.

And he shot him sure he did.

Then? Oh, but - you have to 'cut his head off?'

NO WAY!

And a Fish and Game guy is there sayin' - 'I aint never seen this ****'! WOW.

What? Is he forcing him to 'cut his dogs head off' - to take it to check it for Rabies?

I don't get it.

This dude is Fish and Game - it's HIS JOB to cut that dog's head off.

If this is even the reason this weirdo is asking for the dogs head.

Oh man.

edit on 0847Sunday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
This is sick beyond words. How is this barbaric act legal ?

That is just mind boggling that a cop would even consider making someone do this to their beloved pet. That is cause for serious emotional and mental stress for that family.😕

I think they need to check the cops basement for tied up children.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

As a medically retired cop and a dog lover, this is appalling. Nowhere was I taught to "make crap up as You go along..."

But here is also a BoobTube™ vid of pinkie losing His snip...

www.youtube.com...

Again "BOO"...

only 97 views so more views maybe those responsible can get some unwanted publicity...

Edit: It had only 97 views and NOT 197. If I weren't a computer neophyte I'd send one to the Georgia State Police™ Because the local P.D./Sheriff office, if given this case to investigate "MAY" find they couldn't be unbiased in their investigation. I'd do it for FREE and pay My own way...

Officious and LAZY, terrible combo for police work.
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: 97 and NOT 197.. Changed the numbers

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

As a medically retired cop and a dog lover, this is appalling. Nowhere was I taught to "make crap up as You go along..."

But here is also a BoobTube™ vid of pinkie losing His snip...

www.youtube.com...

Again "BOO"...

only 197 views so more views maybe those responsible can get some unwanted publicity...

Ty I added it to the OP.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is horrible....
A thing like this can turn a guy into a revenge psycho, chopping cops heads off.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Guess I would of been going for a ride. Aint no way in hell Im cutting my dogs head off.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Guess I would of been going for a ride. Aint no way in hell Im cutting my dogs head off.

Its a tough situation. You make your kids see their dog get shot then their dad get taken away.

What a spot to be in.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The hiring standards in law enforcement are awful.

I wouldn't trust this douche with unclogging my toilet.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Geeez...

I would’ve made them take me to jail. He probably loved that animal, and no sane person could do that dry eyed.

And another reason why I often wonder what the h*ll is wrong with people.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Here, if the dog attacks someone, they take the dog to a vet and the vet cuts off the head to test for rabies. I guess the police there do not want the vets making money sawing off the head.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That was just ridiculous on so many levels, I’m really at a loss for words. “Fin” power hungry racist detective.

Like someone else said thanks for posting this and I hope it gets a lot of attention. I really hope there is a proper investigation into both police officers for there actions, and they are punished accordingly.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

In some states the head of a dog suspected of having rabies must have its head sent to the proper facilities for a diagnosis.
It could be that the cop had no reason to suspect that and was merely covering his with a trumpted up excuse. Or it could have been a legitimate deal. We don't know. But feel free to rant and rave.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lolliek
Geeez...

I would’ve made them take me to jail. He probably loved that animal, and no sane person could do that dry eyed.

And another reason why I often wonder what the h*ll is wrong with people.

Agreed, I would have set the dog in the garage, shut the door and make them take me to jail. After I bailed out a couple hours later the dog would have got a proper burial with its head still on its body.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Oh, that may be true but unlikely they make the owner do it..that is psychopathic bullsh#t

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

In some states the head of a dog suspected of having rabies must have its head sent to the proper facilities for a diagnosis.
It could be that the cop had no reason to suspect that and was merely covering his with a trumpted up excuse. Or it could have been a legitimate deal. We don't know. But feel free to rant and rave.

Pretty sure in all states the head is supposed to be cut off by a professional in a lab.

Not some random dude in his yard with a kitchen knife? Dont the cops have to take the head to get it tested or do they have a roadside kit for testing animals severed heads?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This better be bs.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I have only ever seen them take a dog in, if it has bitten someone. And then only if it was a stray. To make the owner cut it’s head off is unheard of. I’d say this fella is gonna be a milionaire.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join