It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm new here. Are those silver things in the sky really "following" me?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My guess is, you're Australian.

Ha ha ha , we are here , and we are watching your every move .

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thesingingsaint

As long as you're not from Aus (promise?) you can stay.

But be careful. I have my eye on you.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Have you ever been convicted of a felony....it helps somewhat.

And spending a little time in the county lock up, helps too....
edit on 3-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

thanks
sun tea indeed.
the last full book I read was Graham Hancock's Supernatural..i almost tried ayahuasca after that, even had my application accepted to the Ayaquest Native American church of KY.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

cross my heart

glad someone has their eye on me.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

never been convicted of anything..
..or locked up. anywhere.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am likely the only person in NC. who has Beautiful San Pedro cacti growing as ornaments. Beautiful flowers.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Welcome! I like how the herd cows showed up on an intro thread and tried to tell you how wrong you are in their herd cow way and you didn't give two cow chips about their self-involved mooing because you are fine thinking for yourself and are wise enough to understand their intellectual flatulence smells no better than anyone else's. Nice!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I am likely the only person in NC. who has Beautiful San Pedro cacti growing as ornaments. Beautiful flowers.

Us felons know all about the San Pedro...along with other majic beans and cacti. Is the SP in a green house?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank you kindly, stranger. You may well have also noticed I didn't even bother with that really long one with the bad grammar. Mighty clear on the mainstream brainwashed public school (why are they on this site anyway) kinda mindset. Oh behave. NEVER!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Indeed!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesingingsaint
Sooo how's it goin'? I'm Dee and I took my high dose red pill a couple years ago I guess. I've always been a well-rounded "weirdo" as "normal" people say and I'm complete with only good intentions. I can't relate to malicious intent or spiteful actions, so I'm naturally turned off to the ruling elite. I got started down the rabbit hole when I really wanted to believe David Wilcock

disclaimer: although I have a pretty firm stance on my religious ideals (unashamed re-Christian) and I believe they are central to the way I understand my favorite conspiracies, I am open to discussion with anyone. I do not pre-judge a person's intellectual worth just because they believe differently than me, and I greatly appreciate those who kindly reciprocate.

After an overdose of the Gaia network and realizing pantheism is a crock (but I'd never think less of you if you disagree) and having a couple dreams that were a little too weirdly self prophetic, I discovered the connection between quantum physics and kabbalah/etc. while searching for relatable experiences of others...youtube search terms like third eye and ESP led me to realize the demonic agenda behind kundalini yoga (terrifying). I don't appreciate the interdimensional agendas of d-wave or CERN either. I think you can tell a lot about a person by which youtube channels they subscribe to, but I won't divulge unless someone finds it an interesting conversation starter (I do) to avoid "advertising".
Here is a limited list of topics I am interested in with my stance on the subject:

-80%sure the earth is flat
-never been convinced of a mandela effect
-never seen convincing "reptilian" evidence, however biblical descriptions don't hurt the idea
-pretty sure the queen eats children
-chemtrails are killing us all
-the presidents are not 'elected' by voters
-they sure do want you to get that free flu vaccine this year, don't they?
-sugar = cancer
-gravity? no. electromagnetism? yes.
-stars..probably entities
-I don't have a tv..they're scrying mirrors and they spy on you
-global warming? the ocean levels must go down before they go up, right?
-niburu? I've never seen a pic that didn't look like a camera lens smudge but I am open to suggestions
-aliens? demons. either way they're not human so I don't trust them.
-5G is not our friend...but how are "they" going to survive it?

The NUMBER ONE reason I'm here (today anyway): I keep seeing these things in the sky. silvery looking and bright like a star but only during the daytime. they move slowly which contradicts all other relatable stories I can find so far. oh, and they're totally looking at me. I made a video of 2 of them in October. they caught my attention while I was looking at some clouds. I must have caught their attention because they came toward me and hovered DIRECTLY ABOVE me, at a very high altitude. I looked thru binoculars and they were yellow, spherical and fluid in motion like an undulating sphere. naked eye they twinkled but weren't actually lighted. so today I went to the park and looked up about two minutes after I got there. yep there's one, directly above me. I stared, tried to make a video but didn't press record DANGIT! I watched it for a minute and it flew away...slowly and at a very high altitude again. LOTS of chemtrails today btw. I followed it as far as I could (on foot) but lost sight when a tree got in my way.

Definitely intelligent. Not a solid flying craft of any kind. what is it???

Dee

Welcome to ATS! I liked your opening post plus I believe many of the same things! I have never seen any silvery lights or had them follow me, but my brother and I have had an orange-ish orb act as if it was coming from far to close in just a few seconds, then move slowly over the tree line and away. Not sure what it was! But, like you...I believe they might be entities of some sort. Again, welcome and I look forward to reading your postings, you should find many interesting topics here!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Indeed!

?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesingingsaint

originally posted by: The GUT

Indeed!

?

"Indeed" to whatever Libertytoall's pic was in reference to. I figured it was a thumbs up, but it could've been a slam...so I just said "Indeed." Now we're all confused indeed.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ermmmmmmmmmm
you ideas are an bit "odd"
i am also catholic, though not an weird one

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

80%sure the earth is flat

Dont make a thread about it.. They will eat you.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

No go on - make a FE thread. I'm feeling hungry!

Welcome to ATS. Stay crazy.
edit on 4-12-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Ummm...you ask..."Are those silver things in the sky really "following" me?"...

Why...yes...yes they are...I answer...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

-80%sure the earth is flat 
-never been convinced of a mandela effect 
-never seen convincing "reptilian" evidence, however biblical descriptions don't hurt the idea 
-pretty sure the queen eats children 
-chemtrails are killing us all 
-the presidents are not 'elected' by voters 
-they sure do want you to get that free flu vaccine this year, don't they? 
-sugar = cancer 
-gravity? no. electromagnetism? yes. 
-stars..probably entities 
-I don't have a tv..they're scrying mirrors and they spy on you 
-global warming? the ocean levels must go down before they go up, right? 
-niburu? I've never seen a pic that didn't look like a camera lens smudge but I am open to suggestions 
-aliens? demons. either way they're not human so I don't trust them. 
-5G is not our friend...but how are "they" going to survive it? 

An honest Troll..

Welcome aboard👍😁

Ummm...dude...whats up with David Wilcox and "the Bern"...sporting jiffy pop packages...?

Enquiring minds and all...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join