It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VAULT B

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Um... I'm not exactly sure of what this is ? The Nagi... how would I know if one were bothering me ?

Well the Nagi (snake gods) are the guardians of the temple we're delving into and decoding.

These things are not exactly simply symbolic

The Nagi have the most unique smiles I have ever seen. They can appear as snakes, half human as in pic below, or a naked female with a very, very long tail. Just depends on what mood they're in.

The "little blue fellas" are "spirits" that live in the cow dung smoke of old India. they look exactly as I described; little humans about two feet tall, blue in colour and often have more then just two arms. Pic below is of Kali, but the overall impression is correct.

(Note: pics copyright for free use)

edit on 7-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added a few comments

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah they stickybeak, but also there for reasons.

Your watcher(s) are from the "Second Civilisation". That which came after the First Civilisation. The First Civilisation being without a trace of humanity. There lays the difference. ALICCE being Second Civilisation technology.

You must be figuring out something there yuppa, watchers don't potentially expose themselves ordinarily with presence.

The All Seeing Eye. A technology created by the third pillar of humanity of the Second Civilisation.

The time "police" ; )

Not neccessarily a bad thing in itself . . . .

uugh. time police..just what i need. prolly watching me to make sure i dont stray too far off their projections im sure.

@leolady. confusing right? turns out im on a second chance tour if you catch my drift. my future was going to suck hard so i was sent back(seeing as how energy can travel time itself) into my past self to stop what was going to happen. I did,but i didnt read th efine print and i am redoing my life up to that point since th eend point has changed.
Yes time travel and reincarnation make my head hurt too. lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
the people that pay the bill, are the ones that decide what to carve or paint on those temples. let's remember that people thousands of years back, ALSO loved to tell imaginary stories with imaginary gods, people, animals, and entities

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yes, the modern view and that's okay.

Then there is the other view, that these old places are dangerous.

I guess never the twain shall meet.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Bureaucracy maintaing the status quo yuppa.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's a very cool and interesting subject, I heard about Vault B when i was looking around YouTube a couple months ago, will be watching out if someone does manage to open the doors to it, ether by chanting or manually opening it, thanks OP for reminding me about this

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That temple, it is interesting that there are few photographs available. Perhaps that is for good reason.

If one does not have the disapproval of the Nagi, I see no reason why the doors won't open for the right person. Either in person or from afar.

If one learns the opening, one will learn the secrets of what is within.

This is an esoteric puzzle, one should therefore understand esoteric methods of protecting secrets; concealment.

I mentioned in an earlier post here texts overwritten with akasha, that is one example of esoteric concealment.

Those texts will change history.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

Well... i sent an email to the person involved in the research paper on "Fundamental Study on Design System of Kolam Pattern". I am asking for help in deciphering the dot grid pattern of the two kolams in the pics below.
We shall see if I get a response. The paper is dated back to 2007... so ?

www.scipress.org...

I suppose this all depends on whether or not the pics are actually tied to the Vault... and real or not as was implied earlier in the thread.

leolady

Update: I did get a response on my email. They sent me a picture for the type of grid that both images appear to have been structured on. I've asked permission to post the image that they emailed me. Not sure if I needed to do that or not. I already linked their article b/c it was interesting. But since this pic came directly from them to my email... I felt the need to ask permission as it isn't already in an article or paper that is published.

Those two images are derived on what looks to be 3x3 dot grid.

If they respond to my second email with permission I will load their dot chart image.

leolady

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Here is the dot chart created by 柳沢 究 - YANAGISAWA Kiwamu, it is their interpretation / representation of which grid those kolam images were likely structured from.

leolady

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

The "little blue fellas" are "spirits" that live in the cow dung smoke of old India

Could that be the reference to magic mushrooms that grow in cow dung. Some of them turn blue when you cut them open.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I can't say for sure, they are a lot like the pictures of Krishna and other Vedic gods except they are the size of a small human child of five or six years of age.

Given that the smoke and psychedelic mushrooms have a common factor, there could be a link there.

Honestly I don't know.

Interesting . . . . .

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I dont mean to be a perv but...if you flip thos e90 degrees it resembles a crude picture of a female form.

Hey Leo....can ya PM me the answer to this i f y a can.

You live near a person with a police car right?

there i think thats cryptic enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: purplemer

I can't say for sure, they are a lot like the pictures of Krishna and other Vedic gods except they are the size of a small human child of five or six years of age.

Given that the smoke and psychedelic mushrooms have a common factor, there could be a link there.

Honestly I don't know.

Interesting . . . . .

I been seeing soem *sparkly* observers lately in th enight sky. and i could had sworn i saw 3 black tris in a triangl eformation crossing over a cornfield last night as i dropped off people. th e only thing i heard was th e howling wind and their red underbelly light they have sometimes. no navigation lights visible.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Not surprising, stuff's been hitting the fan here too. Visitors who don't understand a simple "go away and leave me alone".

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Keep researching leolady, I'm interested in what your working out. The kolans and astrology are not my forte.

From the new diagrams, they would take me to snakes if I looked inside. That is about all I can do and I've probably upset a few priests as it is, so I'll take a bit of a step back from venturing into temples of other cultures.

I'm following your work.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So the fleur de-lis has a very interesting meaning behind it it's been linked to Joan of Arc this door should remain closed as I feel something evil is behind that door and why else would you need to perform a special religious ritual to open it?? Legend has it that an angel gave the fleur de-lis to a French king and that is most intriguing because of the strong symbolism of light and life why would you put that on a door???

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have no clue what you people are talking about but aren't we missing a dimension in these beautiful paintings?

If you can make a harmonic 3d form out of the 2d paintings things might clear up?

Clueless guess at best

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join