It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This might be of no interest to anyone, I just want to make sure I put it out there in case it turns out to be meaningful in the near future.

A while ago I had a dream in which something was being explained to me about a future event. Unfortunately I couldn't remember exactly what. All I could remember clearly was a sequence in which a map was shown to me and I was told to watch for this sign - an earthquake in a specific spot. There was a red circle in the middle of the mediterranean.

The spot corresponds to Malta. Friday evening, at 11:11, there was a small earthquake (3.2) in Malta. My son is currently there doing a research internship. The epicenter was right where he is, on the southern coast.

When I had this dream, there was absolutely no indication yet that he was ever going to go there, this came up much later. It is probably only because he is there (and felt it) that I am aware of it.
I don't know if the event being explained to me was of a personal nature or of wider importance, but this was supposed to be a sign to watch for as preceding it. I guess the fact it occured at 11:11 made the woo-woo bells go off for me too. Maybe nothing. But here it is recorded, in case anything big happens soon and I can prove I had a feeling!

My husband and I are flying out to see him on the 18th of December... maybe we'll have a plane crash or something.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

"maybe we'll have a plane crash or something."

🙉 No, don't even put that thought out there, replace with "we'll have the most wonderful plane ride"

No bad thoughts projected......

*i love the little things that the universe does, that make us think....

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You'll be alright..Keep positive feelings.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have had many precognitive dreams, nothing major or anything. Good to have this record here. Ummm...NO plane crashes for you!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I relate the sequential 1's to alignment. What aligned, only you could fathom? From this side of the thread, it seems you already know what aligned... that's awesome in its own right.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

That 11:11 thing...some believe it brings clarity and guidance at a time when angels (?)/spirit guides/ are near or our intuition is heightened.
I think that we are more connected to our children as Mothers, and not to offend fathers...I just think there is a distinction of having carried them in the womb and not a stronger bond necessarily...just different, and maybe those were your 'motherly instinct' bells going off.
I hope you have a safe trip and that your son remains safe.

new topics

top topics

join