It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's lawyer says he wrote president's controversial Michael Flynn tweet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There goes another COS....good by mr. Kelly!

www.rawstory.com...

Not even trump thinks people will believe this BS. So get prepared for the usual response from cult45...

but, but,,Obama

but, but...Hillary

"fake news nothingburgers, deal with it you commie snowflakes"
edit on 3-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

So, we were lead to believe that the words coming out of President Trumps twitter account were his own.

That was the key to Trump's boast, that he communicated "directly" with the people via Twitter, bypassing all intermediates.

Now, he wants us to believe that isn't true.

What a guy.

And that is what it is Amp.. His supposed ability to communicate directly with ''the people'' bypassing the media and their censorship. i like that idea personally but like many of his other boasts, it now appears to be a fraud.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH
And that is what it is Amp.. His supposed ability to communicate directly with ''the people'' bypassing the media and their censorship. i like that idea personally but like many of his other boasts, it now appears to be a fraud.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don’t like this one bit. If people beneath him are drafting his tweets, we’d be losing transparency. It’s what politicians always do, but I was hoping Trump was different in this respect.

Me too. The whole idea of presidential communications with citizens and vice versa is a grand notion. Trump seems to be dashing a lot of hopes, some with more alacrity than others.

I hope Trump wrote it personally. It’s a tweet, not a statement in a court of law.

What TIME was the Tweet? If it was 2:00am or 5:00am, that was the President.

That's my favorite ATS viewing time

At 2:00am, I'm OK. But by 5:00am, usually asleep. You must sleep fewer hours than President Trump!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So now it's Trump's lawyer sitting on the toilet working the twitter?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

President Trump’s personal lawyer says he wrote the commander in chief’s controversial Saturday tweet that prompted questions about whether Trump admitted to obstruction of justice.

So, we were lead to believe that the words coming out of President Trumps twitter account were his own. That the thoughts, ideas and announcements of national policy come directly from POTUS himself. That the some times rambling and incoherent babbling s are straight out of his own mind.

Now we are being told by his personal lawyer that at least in this case the ''sloppy tweet' was not done by Trump, but rather concocted by his lawyer.

So, now, are we to think that none of his tweets can be trusted? That possibly Bannon was correct when Brietbart said that Trump was being held hostage in the White House and not allowed to truly offer his perspective on the world at large.

Or could it be that his lawyer is trying to cover up for the mess this last tweet has brought into the public arena?
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I'm inclined to believe many of Trumps tweets are his own... but did read something recently (2 or 3 weeks ago) that discussed Trump sending what he wanted tweeted to someone else who tweeted it.

I don't honestly believe Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI. I DO believe he REALLY stepped in it with that tweet though.

Is anyone surprised? Come on. It was only a matter of time before he fell afoul of the law with that twitter account.

I love what Trump is doing, generally... but he is a pretty wild ride for sure.
edit on 3-12-2017 by dasman888 because: Henry Ford's ghost

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
So now it's Trump's lawyer sitting on the toilet working the twitter?

Not anymore, they threw him under the bus! believe me!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

President Trump’s personal lawyer says he wrote the commander in chief’s controversial Saturday tweet that prompted questions about whether Trump admitted to obstruction of justice.

So, we were lead to believe that the words coming out of President Trumps twitter account were his own. That the thoughts, ideas and announcements of national policy come directly from POTUS himself. That the some times rambling and incoherent babbling s are straight out of his own mind.

Now we are being told by his personal lawyer that at least in this case the ''sloppy tweet' was not done by Trump, but rather concocted by his lawyer.

So, now, are we to think that none of his tweets can be trusted? That possibly Bannon was correct when Brietbart said that Trump was being held hostage in the White House and not allowed to truly offer his perspective on the world at large.

Or could it be that his lawyer is trying to cover up for the mess this last tweet has brought into the public arena?

The fact anyone believes the President himself is tweeting all of these is hilarious to me. Just look up Hope Hicks. She was in charge of tweets with a team of people for a while.

I truly don't understand the mindset of those that think everything done is by Trump himself. It's quite funny actually.

Guessing people think Hillary and Obama tweet for themselves too.

During the campaign, she played the role of gatekeeper to press members who wanted to speak with Trump, handling over 250 requests a day, and deciding which reporters would be allowed to speak with him.[15][25] Hicks also took dictation from Trump for his tweets, and then sent the text to another person in the Trump organization who actually sent out the tweets from Trump's official account.[21][26]When in New York City, she would spend most of her day sitting in Trump's office, handling inquiries from the press and taking dictation from him to tweet.[

LOL!

Trump is till responsible for them

How So? Can you point me to twitters legal documentation that has anything about this?

If I found your phone and tweeted a terroristic threat that caused whatever to happen, would you personally be held accountable? If so, would your thoughts on this be the same? Is it because he is POTUS that you view it differently? Does Twitter legal view it differently?

I don't think you're going to find the President's phone laying around to punk with.

That's probably one of the worst, grasping analogies, I've seen posted in awhile.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

That thought crossed my mind - they are both in the same bathroom seperated by the toilet paper roll.
hahahaha

edit on 3-12-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Yeah! And NOW whos putting out "fake" tweets for the "fake" news outlets?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Or could it be tweets...lol

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I think his name is Am Ptah. Ptah was an ancient Egyptian God of war. Amp..?? I might be wrong.
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think his name is Am Ptah. Ptah was an ancient Egyptian God of war. Amp..?? I might be wrong.
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I should correct this. Am Ptah is correct. It means "I am the Creator God". But, Ptah is the God of Craftsmanship, not the God of War. Ptah's wife, Sekmet is the Goddess of War. But, Ptah is a peaceful God, busy building things, not destroying things. He creates, she destroys. Don't mess with Ptah, because his "wife" will get ya. That's the way it goes. Ptah himself is always shown dressed as a mummy, with his hands bound to his body. His hands are not free like all the other gods. That's because Ptah deals with the "dead" things, all the "inanimate artifacts" that are created, like buildings, and motor cars, and such. This is his domain of expertise. No other god has that skill set. He is not the God of the Dead, however. Where the "dead" there refers to the souls that have passed on. He is the God of "dead things", as in the "physical" or "material" world. Everything you can "see" and "touch" has been created by Ptah. But, the souls of men, and all other "living things" are created by another god called Neter.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join