It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do i find an intelligent womsn to speak with?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don’t want to seem mean but in my life all i’ve known are immoral low brow females.

How do i find women that could be considered intelligent?

I’ve only been in 1 relationship and it was a disaster.

I want to know how to find intelligent women so i can practice having conversations.

Is there any great female minds in the conspiracy world?

Like a christmas present i just wwnt soneone worth talking to

edit on 2-12-2017 by CloseEncountersGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2017 by CloseEncountersGuy because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

Did you try school> The smart ones are in college, not at the bar

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy
I don’t want to seem mean but in my life all i’ve known are immoral low brow females.

Some of the sharpest minds on ATS are of the female species, you've come to the right place if it's wit, humor and expansive knowledge on various subject matters that you are craving from da wimenz...

link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hahahhahahahahahahahahhaaa........

Deep inhale....

Hahahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahaaaaaa..........

link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I never go drinking or do drugs. I can’t afford college because i’m super poor and disabled.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It depends on what you consider intelligent.

Maybe you should look for women interested in what you are interested in -- clubs and hobbies, not just drinking.

Generally speaking, you want to settle down with someone you can live with not just bump uglies with, so if you can't stand her outside the bedroom, there won't be a relationship for very long. Therefore, it only makes sense to find someone who enjoys the things you enjoy.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

With the opposite sex you have to find the one you want to kill the least and hold on. Kidding.

There is no sure fire way to "find" the perfect intelligent women. Being smart does not mean you will want to talk to them, or even be in the same room.

Perhaps look at what you have to offer, if you were an intelligent women would you hang with you?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I’m craving to listen to a smart woman talk who can teach me things and in doing so probably rebuild my perception of humanity. I have such a negative image of people in my wind after a life of dealing with undesirables. I want to know what a smart/intelligent woman is like

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

With the opposite sex you have to find the one you want to kill the least and hold on. Kidding.

There is no sure fire way to "find" the perfect intelligent women. Being smart does not mean you will want to talk to them, or even be in the same room.

Perhaps look at what you have to offer, if you were an intelligent women would you hang with you?

I imagine if there’s intelligent women they don’t want to becwith anyone because others would just ruin their desirability

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I never go drinking or do drugs. I can’t afford college because i’m super poor and disabled.

Then just go to the campus and sit in the cafeteria with a book and some soda pop. strike up a conversation about something you like. You have to keep trying, because she is probably looking for you too. Talk to all the girls, not just the pretty ones. Make friends

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Have you considered smart women are not attracted to you?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Woman's brains are wired different. Do have to be very careful with your expectations.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don’t kniw. I spent most of my time at hone playing video games and watching tv most of my teen years. Then met that obe woman and had a relationship for 7 years. Then went back to being by myself playing games and watching tv for years. I never go anywhere to meet people and don’t know where to go.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
One of my workers told me and another worker that all his girlfriend wanted to do was have sex all the time. We tried to reassure him that was not something he should be worried about. She was a fox too.

I know some very intelligent women, I would never want to date them. In fact, they don't even like dating much, they are whole on their own, they do not need a guy or partner to fulfill their life.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

There you go that's where you're going wrong.

Get out of the house more, find social activities you like and you will meet more people, there are plenty of intelligent woman out there.

Start playing tennis socially, go do some dance classes, try sailing if you're near water. Get yourself out there.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Girls just want to have fu un. Oh. Girls just want to have fu un.

How do i find women that could be considered intelligent?

Stop looking for girls and start looking for women.

I’ve only been in 1 relationship and it was a disaster.

Okay. That is good. Now you know what you don't like. Stay away from those kind.

I want to know how to find intelligent women so i can practice having conversations.

Practice with Siri, until you find more availability around you.

There are many great female minds in all the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If all you do is watch TV and play video games, what do you have to offer to an intelligent woman? What about you will interest her?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don’t kniw. I spent most of my time at hone playing video games and watching tv most of my teen years. Then met that obe woman and had a relationship for 7 years. Then went back to being by myself playing games and watching tv for years. I never go anywhere to meet people and don’t know where to go.

Most intelligent women don't sit around the house watching tv, or playing video games. You are not going to find one in your house

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I’m on disability myself, which puts me in a lower social class. I can afford my own small apartment and used car, which I would recommend for you to try to get before dating. Next, I would find a hobby. For example, board games. Invite people over and have them bring friends. If you meet girls, befriend them and maybe they know more girls. You can also go to clubs like a book club or a chess club or community band or a local game Shop.

The main idea is that you have to be around girls to find a smart one. If you can’t see a way to find girls as aquaintences, which can lead to friends, which can lead to more female aquaintences, which can lead to more female friends, which can lead to dating, try finding some guys to hang out with and see if that leads to finding girls to hang out with.

I have social anxiety which makes me anxious to leave my house. I also game and watch Netflix. Finding a girl in my own home is hard!

Luckily, I tried online dating, but that is also crazy hard as most girls have tons of guys messaging them every day while girls pretty much never message guys first. Also, I’m not entirely certain online dating is the best place to find smart girls...

A girl did end up messaging me first once out of my ten years on online dating and now we are in a relationship. Research shows that you are more likely to have a successful relationship with a girl who is in the same social class as you and looks about as attractive as you.
edit on 02pmSat, 02 Dec 2017 23:37:19 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is a difference between intelligent and immoral and you mentioned both. Do you want an intelligent woman with morals and class?

I think you can find an intelligent woman without much difficulty. Finding one with class and grace is going to be more difficult these days if you are a younger man.

Most millennial women would be too fast for someone like me.
edit on 2017/12/2 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join