It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only China and Russia can save the world against the Deep State neocon Plot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Do you mean GWB or GHWB?
I don't think George HW Bush was manipulated but I could believe he was pulling the strings on his son.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

GWB

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

They’ve learned that you are better off with the people behind you in nay war.

They have beat to death the fake wars. This time they may want a real war

With Trump the dunce stumbling in an Iran fiasco they can blame him if it goes wrong

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

True, but when he came along, like an ugly duckling amongst swans, he was ripe to use for their purposes.

If you don’t believe me, look at MSNBC on any night and see the Neocons hammering Trump like a punching bag. Since when do these scum bags have any sense of morality all of a sudden?

I firmly believe its all a sinister plot.

A drunken novel writer couldn’t do better, but as they say sometimes truth is stranger than fiction

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That’s politics..

It’s nit an new theory..

I can’t think of what it is called, but historically the 2 most powerful states are competitors..

If the 2# and 3# most powerful countries team up and squash the most powerful country. The 2# and #3 instantly become competitive and thus enemies...

That has been the theory for most great political thinkers since Athens and Sparta..

Also concerning Russia I don’t think it is really working anymor.. I think the population kinda figured out it was propaganda.

The dems are mainly pointing out the hypocrisy, sunce the gop WAS THE ANTI RUSSUA PARTY. 5 min ago..

Imho assuming the trump/Russia stuff is ALL true..

It still wouldn’t be Russia or Putin’s fault.. they did what was best for Russia..

Trump though was supposed to put America first, not trump.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They can because Communist system means everyone working together. Just like WW2 where everyone united against Nazism. They do not like that. That is why they want to maintain capitalist system until everything is taken over. China is the only way out. Don't believe in hollywood propaganda where US is everything. There is too much agendas and hollywood already boycotted most of them from dystopian movies.

East is knowledge. Now go learn from them. American army can be easily infiltrated since the invitation of Nazi scientists. That proves how bad the army can go. Even then they experimented on their own men and never stopped. This isn't revolution times. Revolution is impossible without mass population assistance.

There was a time where American soldiers don't really have to follow orders, that was during 1700 -> 1800's. This is not the case anymore. Too many dumb down soldiers in the military trying to make a living and without the system, they go crazy. Just like the city population today. Imagine the world without internet or power? Have you seen black outs in effect since the 90's? Everyone go crazy.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Its ok someday robots will materialize our future doom. Were just inviting it. By.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The real question here is, what is your point?a reply to: Willtell

top topics

<< 1   >>

join