It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TX university publishes article saying white people shouldn't exist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnObservation
a reply to: Willtell

As for 'colonizing and genocide' - all races have done that actually, at some point in time, even (especially) among themselves.

And for your last statement, there's a blatant difference between 'suspect' and 'racist.' I myself have experienced racism on many, many occasions from 'non whites.' You know, the kind where they're actually physically violent and verbally abusive just because you have the wrong skin color, among other actions not worth mentioning.

And if your group just got from under such oppression its stands to reason you would be suspect of that group, right?

That's my point.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

So why do you use the term whites, and non whites? Is it because you are trying to describe the appearance of a person? Or is it because you are a racist endorsing a 'modern invention from Europe'?

No one invented black or white, people are born that way, with different skin colors.

If you think it is so racist, stop using the terms then?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Willtell
There's no such thing as a white race, as there's no such thing as a black race. Speak white or black, then.

These are political terms.

Political terms embraced by Leftists and their failed identity politics.

Their failed identity politics. Thank God, it's about time that garbage gets stale and unusable...

“Identity politics’

Term straight out of Steve Bannon’s mouth

Who if anybody is a racist, its him

A white nationalist

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
For someone to say that whites shouldn't exist is the most racist thing that I have heard lately.

People saying things against other races for their skin obviously have not learned any virtues and are destined to keep on failing. People who can't forgive will likely also not be forgiven.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So why do you use the term whites, and non whites? Is it because you are trying to describe the appearance of a person? Or is it because you are a racist endorsing a 'modern invention from Europe'?

No one invented black or white, people are born that way, with different skin colors.

It’s called being socialized into current terminology. I am communicating with people who understand English, I use English terms to English speakers.

Any scientist will tell you there’s no validity to black and white other than political socialized terminology.

If white and black are valid races, then speak to me right now in a black or white language

Race is determined by language, that’s why I prove the validity of my point by asking you to speak white or black.

The terms based on color used to distinguish races are just colloquial terms they are not truly determinative of ones race.

I never said it was racist, I implied it was socialized language and noted it has no scientific reality behind it.

Just like there's no yellow race or red race.

There are Chinese, Native Americans who happen to have a certain biological hue. That does not determine their race scientifically

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

There's no such thing as a white race, as there's no such thing as a black race. Speak white or black, then.

Their failed identity politics. Thank God, it's about time that garbage gets stale and unusable...

A white nationalist

What exactly does a white nationalist believe?

That a country should have immigration laws that preserve the culture and values of their nation? I don't know any Asian, Hispanic or African nations that are actively seeking to replace their majority populations with white immigrants...do you?

edit on 2017/12/2 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I agree with your post, as far as the person who says there should be no white race. That's appalling to say or believe.
But whether one forgives or not is up to them and God

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

A white nationalist

That a country should have immigration laws that preserve the culture and values of their nation? I don't know any Asian, Hispanic or African nations that are actively seeking to replace their majority populations with white immigrants...do you?

I believe Bannon types are what’s known as white nationalists. I don’t like black or white nationalists of any sort.

I am a total believer in the unity of human beings based on the content of their heart and deeds not the color of their skin

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

As for 'colonizing and genocide' - all races have done that actually, at some point in time, even (especially) among themselves.

And for your last statement, there's a blatant difference between 'suspect' and 'racist.' I myself have experienced racism on many, many occasions from 'non whites.' You know, the kind where they're actually physically violent and verbally abusive just because you have the wrong skin color, among other actions not worth mentioning.

And if your group just got from under such oppression its stands to reason you would be suspect of that group, right?

That's my point.

And my point is that there is a difference between suspect and racism, and that what is being discussed is racism. I have argued the case for why black people in the United States might harbor resentment, suspicion, and a thousand other feelings towards whites many times in my life. I understand why, because I know the history as well as anyone else. Facts are facts - black people were treated terribly until relatively recently. Those of my peer group who are black have grandparents who experienced the full effects of terrible, racist laws. Of course they have heard the stories from grandparents, parents even. Sure, things have changed - but history does not, and hearing from your own family members of these terrible crimes against them surely shapes a person, and their world view. And of course it is even more complex than that, and goes SO much deeper. So would I EVER blame a black person for being suspicious? Cautious? No.

However, racism should never be excused, encouraged or mislabeled as something more virtuous. And times HAVE changed, and that is what people should be encouraging, focusing their energy into. My dads side of the family is mostly Blackfoot and Eskimo, ethnically. They don't identify as that though, and I have never once heard anyone talk about the racism that took place historically. Terrible people do terrible things - but it isn't ever all whites, all blacks, all everything-in-betweens. So it really should be encouraged to move past blaming and suspicion towards an entire ethnic group.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

A white nationalist

I believe Bannon types are what’s known as white nationalists. I don’t like black or white nationalists of any sort.

I am a total believer in the unity of human beings based on the content of their heart and deeds not the color of their skin

I don't wish ill-will on any humans, but I prefer to live next to people that look and think like me. My home is my 'safe space' and I want to feel comfortable and part of that comes from predictable neighbors that I can relate to on a cultural level.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That’s your right. I have no problem with that.

I prefer to live near any human beings, white, black, yellow, brown, green, blue as long as they are decent people who respect others

Matter of fact I have always lived in a multicultural environment

But that’s me, people are justified, imo, if they want to be amongst their own cultural experience

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

I agree, I think an individual who says what he said, I would totally tell him to his face, he crazy and a racist himself!

I would tell him that his ideas only male things worse and that he is being as racist as those who oppressed his ancestors

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I can relate - while I harbor no ill thoughts or judgements towards any person based upon their appearance, I grew up in a place where I was the minority and the only person of my complexion in the entire area. It was a horrible experience. I was treated terribly, most people were racist towards me, I had hardly any friends. And sometimes if I did make one, their parents would quickly put an end to it. So as an adult, when purchasing my first home, the first thing I did was to be sure it was in an area where I wouldn't be the only one of 'my kind,' for lack of better words. Nothing wrong with that either. People tend to want to fit in with their community, not be hated. And I don't just mean race - as an example, I would never move to an urban or suburban environment either because I would not fit in.
edit on 2-12-2017 by JustAnObservation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I'm glad we see eye to eye on that!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

People have been tribal through history usually by necessity. It actually is contrary to our natural programming to seek out people of different cultures and values. For me it isn't something that interests me, but I completely understand if others want that sort of experience.

The important thing is we don't force our preferences on others.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I wasn't born white, I BECAME white and now I actively REMAIN white!?
What the Hell is that even supposed to mean?
You have got to be kidding me.
I honestly don't even know what to say to that garbage.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Exactly.. I usually bring the tribal argument up as well. Among every group (white, black, brown, etc) there have historically always been numerous tribes - not just one big happy tribe. Why? Because they held different beliefs, often. And when someone or a group of people disagreed strongly enough with their tribe, they'd leave and start their own. It is human nature.

I entirely agree with your last statement as well.. but it is difficult in this day and age, when an entire continent has no choice but to be considered one large tribe, "Americans" for example, regardless of how much one half of the population disagrees with the other.. I think it is quite unnatural, and why we see such a growing divide.

I always felt you can't have just one huge government/ruling body for millions of people. Anyone not in the majority will be overruled. It's why many white people came to America to begin with, as one example.. they were being persecuted for their beliefs and wanted a place where they could live freely and not under the threat of death. The preferences of others were forced upon them. The same was true for black Americans - until recently, the preferences of others were forced upon them, they surely would not have chosen to be treated as they were by the law.
edit on 2-12-2017 by JustAnObservation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Do they have some secret science showing how their DNA is all that much different than white or any other DNA?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Funny, then what race enslaved whom, colonized and genocided who?

To be technical, it was other Africans that enslaved the Africans. Europeans traded for them and shipped them away. Not sure where you get the idea of people being "genocided".

edit on 2-12-2017 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

a reply to: trollz

It's largely been my personal experience in life that far more racism comes from minorities towards whites than from whites towards minorities

This is absolutely true in my experience as well. Minorities tend to see racism where none exists because they are conditioned to expect it where as whites tend to not be racists because we don't have a reason to be.

Funny, then what race enslaved whom, colonized and genocided who?

What race for decades refused to even let non whites into most universities and communities, redlined where non whites couldn’t get loans, things like that?

Name one race etc that has NOT brutalized / enslaved / tyrannized / slaughtered another.

This is a Homo spaiens issue, where people stewing over old brutal is what the cyclic pattern of violence has ALWAYS been with us all.

Just imagine if everyone just kept on hating on everyone else for crap from generations ago. Like if the entire Mediterranean & Europe goes and invades the City of Rome, for all that the Roman Empire did. Hell, all the sectarian conflict across the Middle East might just have something to do with all the inter city-state savagery from before the Roman's. Some of them might just be stewing about some of that yet. No wonder half the Middle East seems content in the proxy war going on in Syria (look up the Assyrian Empire oh my).

Until Unless we all realize and break the pattern, the one which SJW's INSIST we turn into a fetish, we're not going to survive this decade. Period.

edit on 2-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join