It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think im nuts or faking? Ever hear of modulated phased magnetics? Video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: anotherside

Still, glad to see you being proactive an trying to figure out what's going on.

One thing you mentioned is you scanned yourself an had a couple of high readings? Making sure I read that right.
To me, an this will sound a bit nutty but it sounds like you scanned your own aura sort of.
Actually had you picked up nothing I think that indicates you'd be dead?

Admittedly I don't know much about EMF meters an stuff, but I would expect to get something if I aimed one at myself.
It's a little weird you only had a couple of "hot spots" on yourself tho. At least that's what I'd be thinking if I was you.

I'd have to do some digging but the EMF hot spot on the wall can be uninsulated wiring IIRC? That's something you might want to let building maintenance know about to check out. Electrical shorts are no joke!!!

my wiring runs low along ground at the places i scanned were several feet higher than any possible wiring i think.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Wiring doesn't run along the sole plate in wall framing, it runs across the wall, up to the attic, or down to the basement, then over to the breaker box.

If it ran across the sole plate it would be dangerous for flooding and nail punctures when installing the base trim, as well as use up more wiring than needed.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I would think trying to measure EMF with any accuracy using a cell phone might be somewhat self-defeating.

I guess if it were me, and I wanted to confirm whether or not I was crazy, I would spend time in a Faraday cage. If I heard voices while I was inside, that would be fairly strong evidence that yes, my crazy is real.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hmm. Guy in Tacoma was apprehended by cops after he stopped in an intersection. He had an Ak-47 and a pistol and was preparing to fight the Lizard People. He said Trump called him up to warn him. You guys related?

patch.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Hmm. Guy in Tacoma was apprehended by cops after he stopped in an intersection. He had an Ak-47 and a pistol and was preparing to fight the Lizard People. He said Trump called him up to warn him. You guys related?

patch.com...

Awww dude. I SWEAR I'm gonna steal this!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
what did the voices say?
ill just say this. It started off chasing me out of my living spaces using loud voices like all the walls were at 130 db. My head would hear inside, my ears outside. They would pretend to be evil humans trying to trick me into a psychological state. I found these voices rely on chemical/bio connections. But have measured emf off my body so i know they energize me. I get smart ass stuff now. Im a # to this program. We understand eachother.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
startrek fakes the holy grail .

edit on 2-12-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: schuyler

patch.com...

Awww dude. I SWEAR I'm gonna steal this!
lol i find this funny. If i didnt know that tronic devices can sync with brains and trick them

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Those seriously exhibiting signs and affirmations of delusions...delude themselves into thinking its everyone else, not them....that is deluded while they themselves are not. Thats the give-a-way. As you do yourself.

Therein is the real answer....Respectfully speaking

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

"Heard them talking a moment

If possible, try to write down what they say.

Monitor all dreams because the spirits can easily transfer information to you in that neutral zone.

i had an event a week ago where i heard a male voice say through my ear plugs 'I just put a spell on you'. i had nothing playing on the laptop at the time.

Do you sense that you should be doing something different with your 'spiritual' talents which is why certain entities are monitoring your progression ?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

"Heard them talking a moment

If possible, try to write down what they say.

Monitor all dreams because the spirits can easily transfer information to you in that neutral zone.

i had an event a week ago where i heard a male voice say through my ear plugs 'I just put a spell on you'. i had nothing playing on the laptop at the time.

Do you sense that you should be doing something different with your 'spiritual' talents which is why certain entities are monitoring your progression ?
ive had them admit they are humans using brain interfaces on me. Beyond that i will only describe surface stuff. They want me to sell my soul. Theyre attempt at brain washing is well..not working on me. Nor are these ignorant but kind opinions some have. Of my situation. And no its not me.. Its you.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Of my situation. And no its not me.. Its you.

At a loss here. 'It is me'; Care to explain please.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
yup get help
voices in the head are never an good thing

unless ..... you are near an humanoid, but thats an whole other can of worms wich i dont want to explore

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If I were you the first thing I would ask myself would be ...

What is it about my work or my life which makes me so special that someone would pick me as a person of interest and do these things to me ??

Why would it be to their benefit for them to give me this special treatment in order to further their aims ??

The answers to these two questions should go a long way in decide what steps they will take next or if this is all some kind of illusion on your part.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
When we sleep there's a world inside our mind plays out and entertains our sleeping mind. This world normally closes down when we wake up, allowing us to live our normal everyday life. For schizo people and others like them, I don't think this part of their mind shuts down. It keeps going. So they hear voices and see hallucinations wide awake. There's nothing scarier than that and I feel sorry for anybody has to go through it. I think what makes it scary is while dreams often don't make sense, at least after waking up, not all dreams are equally ridiculous. Sometimes they can be very interesting or enlightening or interactive, as opposed to the randomness commonly found in them. A dream of this sort being wide awake would frighten you deep to your soul. This is why I feel some people lose all control. Full on psychosis.

I encourage the OP to research schizophrenia and similar disorders. Ther's nothing wrong with learning about what the scientists think our brain is doing. Even if you don't believe it. Challenge yourself.

www.livescience.com - Clearing the Mind: How the Brain Cuts the Clutter...

You know eventually they're going to reproduce the mind on computers, or something like them. We'll be able to spot individual flaws in a neuron or the synapses between them. In fact, there're computing networks inside the neuron (*). There'll be more disorders and problems found than you can count. We're going to engineer our children. Think about that. Eventually we'll all be considered broken as we're currently. Even the normal people right now would be considered disordered in that future society.

We're all a bit crazy--we just don't know it yet. That's what I'm saying there.

* - www.spacedaily.com - UNC neuroscientists discover new 'mini-neural computer' in the brain...

"Imagine you're reverse engineering a piece of alien technology, and what you thought was simple wiring turns out to be transistors that compute information," Smith said. "That's what this finding is like. The implications are exciting to think about."

edit on 12/8/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't say your crazy, but just research things for yourself and come up with a theory.Video tape it, record it and show evidence.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Why is it so dark are they sucking the light out of your house.

Do you hear sarcastic cheers and claps when you orgasm?

I did until i got the affected tooth pulled. Only voices I've ever heard.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

ive had them admit they are humans using brain interfaces on me.

Yeah, that's believable and coming from a trustworthy source.

They want me to sell my soul.

yeah the humans want you to sell something you don't own.

Theyre attempt at brain washing is well..not working on me.

No, its working precisely as planned.

You are posting about it on ATS.

A little clue, that is the exact purpose of the targeting and you have followed every trigger put in place to be where you are and say and post what you do.

They would pretend to be evil humans trying to trick me into a psychological state. I found these voices rely on chemical/bio connections. But have measured emf off my body so i know they energize me. I get smart ass stuff now. Im a # to this program. We understand eachother.

So they have admitted to being humans but are pretending to be human.

You understand each other but they want you to sell your soul.

absolute ATS gold entertainment right there.

basically every post discredits the last or next post you do.

You are a legend

Thank you for being on ATS and following your programming

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I did it all
Ill tell you.
I used a combo attack like a video game.
First i used my mind for years pushing the strength away from my inner mind. Using chemicals to guage how it worked (safely of course). I discovered. Recently a set of materials and simple artificial butter.

What did i hear.."i cannot see a brainwave pattern."
I think to model a brain for a responsive system they. Need fractal interpretations.

If you hear voices out there. Ask me anything ill offer what works for me in sequence.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
anotherside,

I had my own experiences with voices....long story

.......just curious......experiencing any intense ringing in the ears at all?

I was experiencing that a lot at the start of my own situation and still get it every now and again
edit on 22-1-2018 by jerseyguy77 because: spelling

edit on 22-1-2018 by jerseyguy77 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join