It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think im nuts or faking? Ever hear of modulated phased magnetics? Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Ah yes. My past on ats trying to show the inexperienced populace evidence im experiencing electronic harrassment. Ive been told "go see a doctor" "your a fake"..

Well in my video i go around my place. 3 known locations of elevated emf. My north wall in one spot. My ceiling kitchen light. One small spot. And my bedroom wall where i found a translucent liquid shined like gas on water under blacklight. I washed it off. One spot has high gauss i used a hotpad and medical tape to cover it. That temporarily choked up a view on me. "Heard them talking a moment". Then i scan myself. Now yesterday i was getting voices like crazy so i scanned myself. My front head was off the charts which i wish i had recorded. Today only my middle back and right knee was elevated emf.

I hope this opens you skeptics up a bit that "they" can get to anyone using your walls.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
In the old days they used leeches and bled people. and it was state of the art. You may be far ahead of your time.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I hope this opens you skeptics up a bit that "they" can get to anyone using your walls.

No, it proves you're schizophrenic because of the fact that you think taping hot pads to your walls is somehow hindering some secret high-tech group of people from sending voices into your head or causing electromagnetic energy to come out of your knees.
edit on 12/2/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

No, it proves you're schizophrenic because of the fact that you think taping hot pads to your walls is somehow hindering some secret high-tech group of people from sending voices into your head or causing electromagnetic energy to come out of your knees.
pfft pfft pfft oh and pfft is my response. Oh and they had this tech back in hitlers time. Cia ppl have related they know about it. Schiz is a lie developed to expiriment on humans. But believe your delusion. Science doesnt lie. But please turn that against me too..TROLLZ.
edit on 2-12-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I would think you need to get some base readings first around your apt before jumping to conclusions.
Different times of the day for instance since it's actually possible the EMF fluctuates. Old wiring, neighbors using stuff, maybe you're too close to a cell tower?

Until you have like 30 days of readings neither you or I can say for sure what's going on.
Great that you're trying tho!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

After you hear voices, do you have a headache ?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
I would think you need to get some base readings first around your apt before jumping to conclusions.
Different times of the day for instance since it's actually possible the EMF fluctuates. Old wiring, neighbors using stuff, maybe you're too close to a cell tower?

Until you have like 30 days of readings neither you or I can say for sure what's going on.
Great that you're trying tho!!!
thanks ill do that. But ive read many times and its always those spots and nowhere else ive seen. My city has too many towers. Im in an apartment with brick, wood and some plaster like walls with grid wire in them. Also the voices are not directly in my head although they were for years. I found this hearing is like having surround sound. Ive you pull the dot to the wall that represents the sound channel it moves further away.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I downloaded your app.

It makes a great wire locator in drywall.

You are picking up electricty dude.

Check behind the drywall, if you want confirmation.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

After you hear voices, do you have a headache ?
during and after. Ive had kinetic organ pulling, objects leave my pockets while walking..no holes. Dang..a slew and my thumb is sore so im taking a response break.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I downloaded your app.

It makes a great wire locator in drywall.

You are picking up electricty dude.

Check behind the drywall, if you want confirmation.

i have theories and read material they can use that to target.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The theories are a lie, or a story.

You need to wind electricity around something to make it electromagnetic.

The tech in a magnet that projects what your brain hears( if buildable) wouldn't work in house wiring.

The elecricity doesn't fluctuate enough to control a device and it's split into phases coming in and seperate circuits, once inside.

If you could come in through a powerline, you couldn't pick a specific location to bug, the runs split to everywhere.

It would be everywhere.

Find a outlet and run your app around it, it will show you where the power wire goes.

Elecricity is what you are picking up with your phone.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
All the wiring in the walls and transformers for everything nowadays is filling our houses with frequencies that can effect our thinking ability. Boost that up with all the cell phone and internet radio waves and it is possible people might start acting nuts everywhere. But if we are all nuts, they can take away our guns and some of our rights and stick us on meds so we have to give all our money to the Pharma companies just to survive. Then we will have to live off of food coupons and of course the charities. I think something is going on myself, the doping of America is coming from all directions, the food and crazy electrical frequencies in the world we live in.

Oh well, being nuts sure beats being normal.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So you're saying I SHOULDN'T sleep with my router and cellphone under my pillow?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: rickymouse

So you're saying I SHOULDN'T sleep with my router and cellphone under my pillow?

I don't think you will able to sleep well with those hard things under your pillow.

The negative effect of transformers and wifi on our mind is well documented.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You have not told us what the voices said yet.. ?
Perhaps you should meditate and let them come to you, perhaps someone important is trying to make contact with you

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
All the wiring in the walls and transformers for everything nowadays is filling our houses with frequencies that can effect our thinking ability. Boost that up with all the cell phone and internet radio waves and it is possible people might start acting nuts everywhere. But if we are all nuts, they can take away our guns and some of our rights and stick us on meds so we have to give all our money to the Pharma companies just to survive. Then we will have to live off of food coupons and of course the charities. I think something is going on myself, the doping of America is coming from all directions, the food and crazy electrical frequencies in the world we live in.

ive always thought is was an implant because the frequency sound in the voices. Ive heard them travel along powerlines while driving window open. And come directly like a speaker out of water running sounds and airflow.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

ive always thought is was an implant because the frequency sound in the voices. Ive heard them travel along powerlines while driving window open. And come directly like a speaker out of water running sounds and airflow.
They do not need to put in implants. They can program us with frequencies and colors so that we follow their desired lead. They don't have to raise the volume on commercials anymore, information and programming coupled with what they are saying at the time the colors change gets programmed into our heads. When we see say a special yellow and brown combination from a commercial, we are programmed to say yum, I need a big Mac. Same with stuff like medications. This can be expanded a lot to other than food, our government could program us to fight.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Schizophrenia and similar diagnoses are guesstimations as to what is going on, but many have benefited from treatment and or at least talking to the right therapist and people anotherside.

The exact causes of auditorializations and visualizations (or hallucinations) and wild concepts (delusions) are not well known, we still have a lot to learn...

That being said, while i agree that simply calling someone schizo and perceptually damaged and brushing them aside isnt necessarily accurate or right, im also of the same opinion that absolutely believing youre being controlled by technology or aliens or whatever is also fool hardy my friend. Keep reading...

Your experiences and story sound very familiar to me, because guess what, i was there too. In fact i even had the "asshole" voice too.

Im not lying, and you should be able to sense that what im telling you is true.

My best advice is to stop persuing this thing and realign your efforts to balancing your mind and body. Uncertainty is a major tool and a necessary skill to practice, even if something seems so certain, you need to be leary with your assertions and beliefs aka "dont put all your eggs in one basket."

Very similar to the concept of diversifying your portfolio.

To conclude, I believe you can block out unwanted voices or at least ignore them when they seem persistent.

Years ago when i was expetiencing intense and similar stuff as you are...things got admittedly weird. Even my friends and family noted bizarre crap going on.

It culminated in an encounter with a being that was not human (of which i am veritably certain) and my ex girlfriend witnessed it too.

I just want you to know that critical thinking, meditative thinking (clearing your mind), and taking mental breaks to relax will help you in your quest, as your mind is akin to a car engine. If you redline it too much, the engine can become damaged.

Good luck and be well friend.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Still, glad to see you being proactive an trying to figure out what's going on.

One thing you mentioned is you scanned yourself an had a couple of high readings? Making sure I read that right.
To me, an this will sound a bit nutty but it sounds like you scanned your own aura sort of.
Actually had you picked up nothing I think that indicates you'd be dead?

Admittedly I don't know much about EMF meters an stuff, but I would expect to get something if I aimed one at myself.
It's a little weird you only had a couple of "hot spots" on yourself tho. At least that's what I'd be thinking if I was you.

I'd have to do some digging but the EMF hot spot on the wall can be uninsulated wiring IIRC? That's something you might want to let building maintenance know about to check out. Electrical shorts are no joke!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
what did the voices say?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join