It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Video #2 -The History of Evil AMA Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The warfare for the mind is not only won by bringing people to accept false doctrines, but in poisoning the body so that there is a lack of deep thought. If the body is poisoned, the mind will be poisoned. A poisoned mind, a poisoned body, cannot properly function in the most important, and the most basic functions of life.

There has been a war, between natural healing and between AMA "medicine".

There is a connection between the spiritual and physical side of things.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel

I don't know.. Maybe if the government had someone from the Insurance Lobby and NOT someone from the Health Care field and NOT bought off by BigPHarma™ write up the Affordable Care Act maybe I'd believe that...

The human body NEEDS water so why not get the ball rolling by adding Fluoride™ to the water supply?

That some body contains an Endo-Cannabinoid System so make Cannabis™ illegal...

norml.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

But don't fret because now We can get foods grown w/GMOs This is a Win! Win! all the way 'round...

Stay Hydrated... (But NOT tap water from Your local 'Dumbing Down Agency'...)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I didn't watch the video because your country can not be any different then mine.
Medicine is all about the money and power and taking care of somebody allways ends up in abuse of good intentions.
That's healthcare in a nutshell ... not just in America but everywhere.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There are good doctors out there, but most of them are brainwashed that Pharmaceuticals are the only option. It is not denied by medical doctors or the AMA that they treat symptoms and mostly do not try to cure diseases. Doctors also do not have enough time to research natural ways. They are too busy making sure every insurance form or procedure is done according to the approved way. Some just don't care, they are in it for the money. But some do care, the problem is they do not possess a correct knowledge of how metabolism works and a knowledge of the multiple properties of foods. Many of the medicines made correct enzymes because people consume too much of a certain food chemistry and they cannot make enough enzymes to break it down. There is also the option of sweating it out. But we constantly stick chemistry on our bodies to stop the sweating, antipersperants and other chemicals can add to the toxic load.

The thing now is so many non-prescription meds are available in the drug stores, most people have no clue that these need to be utilized for the correct symptoms. You have to wade through fifty different strengths and brands and there are different methods of actions for these meds. I would bet that a third of the over the counter meds go unused. People pick up a box and say they are going to try it to find out it is completely opposite of what they need, it is a lot like that with cold medicines.

The plant defense system chemicals, chemistry that about half of Pharma drugs originated from, are very strong, but you need to know how to apply these chemistries. I backwards research Pharmaceuticals to find their natural basis. I also look at what immune blocking methods the drug utilizes to stop side effects and also what adjuvants are added to the medicine if it is available to do so. It is way more than just the active chemical.

I wish all doctors had to go at least two years of school to learn about the healing properties in our natural foods. By eliminating or adding some food chemistriees into our diet to match our healthy ancestors diet, it can often help. Mixing up geneetics between two distinctively different groups of people can lead to unknown reactions. Environmental factors also need to be considered, like the air and water we drink. Even the weather must be considered.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They're not brainwashed.
Big pharma actually pays them to prescribe their drugs and their drugs only.
It's common practice in my country and when it comes down to animal healthcare they openly admit it. They'll even prescribe you're dog some food that the food industry (you get the Monsanto/Bayern merger now?) sponsors them.
It's no different with people except these doctors rather not talk about it.
You see... it's a game of money and power.
There is no illusive brainwashing ... it is the moo ney. The mean green!
They don't research alternatives you ... they show of their Porsches and Ferrari's and # each others wife.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel

You get poisoned because they want to make a buck or 2.(or rather an infinite amount)
Poison your food, go see the doc and doc gives you meds for life.
We got new costumers. New consumers consuming crap to give me money to give them some anticrap.
It's inbetween the crapping they suck you dry.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
a reply to: rickymouse

They're not brainwashed.
Big pharma actually pays them to prescribe their drugs and their drugs only.
It's common practice in my country and when it comes down to animal healthcare they openly admit it. They'll even prescribe you're dog some food that the food industry (you get the Monsanto/Bayern merger now?) sponsors them.
It's no different with people except these doctors rather not talk about it.
You see... it's a game of money and power.
There is no illusive brainwashing ... it is the moo ney. The mean green!
They don't research alternatives you ... they show of their Porsches and Ferrari's and # each others wife.

Many doctors want to believe what they are doing is good, the AMA and Pharma companies reinforce their desired belief. I know about Doctors wanting to get rich, I used to be in Pre-med and was going to be a doctor till I discovered what it was about back in the seventies. I would have gotten brainwashed if I would have continued, I dropped out because I did not want to become something my father and uncles would not be proud of. I would have secumed to accepting their practices they explained in the first major medical class I took, it was called economics of being a doctor by the instructor, I do not remember what the real name was, that one stuck in my mind..

I would never have been able to resist the brainwashing., but maybe some others could do it. I can't judge everyone. I remember when the instructor said "the idea is to get patients come back over and over so we can get rich". Everyone was cheering except a few people. I never went back to that class. I dropped out of college, all my tuition was free, and I had connections that would have paid for all my medical schooling plus room and board if I would have gone to Indiana. I knew a guy on the board of the AMA there that I met in Alaska on vacation, he came up and I took his friends out hunting in our area. He was a real nice guy, The Fonzes Uncle.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You know the doc told me that 2 out of every 3 cats die (all at about the same age: 11-12!) of the same nastyass mouthcancer.
Cats seem to get that, they told me, because of the cancer causing stuff in their fur.
Well that's odd. It doesn't seem natural that cats fur contains stuff that gives 2 out of 3 cats cancer and killing the cat within a month.
They don't talk about the horrible crap we put in their necks to keep out the flees.
They don't tell you that the crap they prescribe you to put in their bowls was grown on Monsanto glycophosphate.

edit on 2-12-2017 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join