It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to all political threads on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The evolution of all political threads on this site today.

Dirk-er-der

Carry on,

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Trey and Matt just.. Get it.

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Indeed they do. Team America!
&$%# yeah!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

They sold our jobs, gave themselves all the proceeds., left us with the debt.

If they run out of money its okay, fire up the printing press.

No mater what denomination is printed on the bills, it costs the same to print.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Pretty much. Nothing has been accomplished by either side over the past year, all that has been accomplished is the community being divided down the middle and it gets wider and wider by the day. People love the argument and feeling right though.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
To me it seems like it's a bunch of blindfolded whiners lined up yelling at another group of blindfolded whiners. Oops:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Don't discount the FREE sexual assaults. These same TURDS vote themselves pay raises, take months off at a time, then WEHN they do assault someone 'They' get Us to pay their fines for FREE and then nary a worry about doing any 'time'..

If You look at it from afar, our "time" is Our most precious asset. Yet, the majority of Us toil and toil for "Them" which robs Us of Our asset. Then We get to pay tax on that time We worked for THEM...

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. As You have gleaned from reading My diatribes, You probably know that I'm under the impression that We are 'energy' and at the time of "death" What We really are gets 'transferred' so the 'death' is only of that vessel/body, so when I type of getting robbed of 'time' that is for those who suffer from "FOMO" (Fear Of Missing Out) Me, I'm fine on the couch w/My dogs (True friends) and I've already completed My day. The dogs have been to the dog park and I've already done the dishes. The rest = "gravy".

P.S.S. And "They" (politicians and the Lobbyist who employ THEM) will continue to do this crap until We show THEM that there are more of Us than THEM. First awake those of Us still under the 'sense fog' which is hidden in the guise of the 2 Party Paradigm. Until then, We are screwed.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Damn Canucks

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Pretty much. Nothing has been accomplished by either side over the past year, all that has been accomplished is the community being divided down the middle and it gets wider and wider by the day. People love the argument and feeling right though.

Don't you think that's the problem not just here but in the country in general. Neither side has any solution and can not comprise and they keep arguing their reality tunnel.

Have you seen a single mudpit thread that has changed someone's political stance?

We are in a dangerous state when both sides are polarised to the point where they see each other as enemy and can not agree on anything except that they hate each other.
edit on 2-12-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I too laugh at people who think immigrants are taking their jobs.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Yup.
What is the left willing to compromise on abortion?
What is the right willing to compromise on guns?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Yup.

I think the last one is a misplaced. Many(most) liberals also exercise their 2nd Amendment rights. It's just played up to continue the divide.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They sold our jobs, gave themselves all the proceeds., left us with the debt.

If they run out of money its okay, fire up the printing press.

No mater what denomination is printed on the bills, it costs the same to print.

Yes, and you pay for the printing as well..cost subject to inflation.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Bacon ...MMMMMM

edit on 2-12-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We (the cool ones) are definitely the pony with the wizard hat and cape. I think the pink pony wears nothing because it finds it offensive or maybe it feels like its culture appropriation.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
these things are amazing!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yup.

I feel the narrative has been framed in a duel left right manner yet people are much more complicated then such a simplification. We are only given two parties and told third parties are not relevant and honestly the current system only favours two parties as does the media.

Where would some flavor of libertarian fall in the left right framework if they are both pro choice and pro gun? A stance like that does not fit into the Republicans or Democrats ideology or the traditional left vs right narrative.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Can We suppose that Bluie is also a uni-horn? The reason I ask, I saw a Lady on t.v. get a job and because She had an Unihorn come in, She got 3 weeks of vacation opposed to just 2 weeks...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Yup.

I think the last one is a misplaced. Many(most) liberals also exercise their 2nd Amendment rights. It's just played up to continue the divide.

Many on the left have very nuanced views regarding abortion - as-in the effort willingly goes into preventing abortions through measures that support people not making unwanted babies (i.e. Birth control and exonomic upward mobility for the poor, especially poor women, etc...). The left is not "pro-abortion." The left perceives the religious right to be "pro-birth" only in an effort to punitively control women and throw unwanted babies to the wolves, metaphorically speaking, once they are born because "it's not their problem that your momma isn't a responsible person," or some other punishment mentality statement.

If you Really want to solve the abortion issue down to absolute medical necessity issues, as well as options for incest and rape, then you work on prevention. Making abortions illegal and difficult to safely access only means girls and women will die doing it to themselves or in back alley settings.

I don't want to derail here, I'm trying to point out that even with abortion, it is an artificial hard-line divide that has been so built-in to the dynamic of mutual division and hatred of "the other side" that the actual solution to abortion, and ability to hear both sides, has been purposefully and cynically destroyed for political gain.

*sigh*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join