It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NASA portrays the earth as a globe from the ISS ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

"And besides that, a flat Earth isn’t proof of God anyways"

if it's the only place on which life can flourish i guess it does a little bit....a lot i think

link   
a reply to: heineken

Except that, as pointed out and ignored, none of the foreground, which includes the ISS, is curved, which it should be if a fisheye lens was used. So somehow they've developed a lens that only curves some things and not others.

link   
I agree with the op. The earth is flat the underside is australia cause its down under. Thats why it has a different night sky. Toilets flush the opposit direction there cause satan really likes to trip people out

Also seasons arent real. Gravity is unidirectional (it goes down...duh)

Speaking of coming down im almost out of the glue ive been sniffing for the last 48 hours and might have to switch to huffing whiteout instead.
edit on 2-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

thank you for your contribution...

you enjoyed the balloon video ? what you think about the hotspot "under" the sun ? it really makes the sun small ..just hovering above the clouds...now imagine if this is how it really is

edit on 2-12-2017 by heineken because: Disclaimer : Sorry for my bad english...i'm really pro at mine

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: heineken

"And besides that, a flat Earth isn’t proof of God anyways"

if it's the only place on which life can flourish i guess it does a little bit....a lot i think

Why would life only flourish on a flat planet?

Also, you ignored my first and most important point...
There is no belief system that is based on, nor reliant on, a flat Earth.

To argue that the plan is to turn people away from God, when God never even mentioned a flat Earth, is pretty ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I don’t know of any belief system in the world that hinges on the notion of a flat Earth.

There is no scripture, or revelation from God, that mentions a flat Earth.

And besides that, a flat Earth isn’t proof of God anyways.

Just go to flat earth wiki page.. firmament and dome earth... It's all there including the engraving of a guy poking his head through the firmament at the edge of flat earth seeing "heaven" that we cannot get to because Satan trapped us in the illusion and the world is still run by the evil one until Jesus comes back remember?? So that includes nasa...

Truman Show.

The matrix = the grand illusion = globe earth
Flat earth = becoming NEO = god

I get psychologically who people are who believe flat earth. It's almost fully christian.. otherwise there is little reason to go so far out of your way..

I called it before they responded..

Point your telescope parallel with the ground.. zoom all the way in and take pictures of the ice wall..

edit on 2-12-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

hello...I kind of I understand what you mean..

but who care here about the shape really..bare with me..

if there is no universe like we are told..then..yes!..it matters that we are the only creation..

suddenly you know..all the things you did in your life..you did them thinking you are living in this fastness of space and time..not on a piece of land with your attention on you...

I have a good example that fits every body...discovering the earth is the only creation of god will feel like...

Imagine all the time spent alone in your room..they tell you that you was being recorded all the time

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If a glowing object 864, 576 miles across were reflecting off a surface 96,620,000 miles away, yeah id imagine it would look just like that.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
in reality i discovered that myself..i'm ready for both realities..i never in my life did something not coming from my love

even if it's believing in science..i did it from love..so im cool..yes God ?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

2. Clam chowder is NOT a substitute for underwear. FACT! Thank you. /end thread.

I accept your challenge, sir!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

If a glowing object 864, 576 miles across were reflecting of a surface 96,620,000 miles away, yeah id imagine it would look just like that.

hello..i know the numbers
...but for this thread only! ..let's try to keep data gathered by the questioned sources out..i think it may help..what you think?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

How about you explain how part of an image is supposedly a fisheye and the rest isn't then.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Thank you for the laugh this morning, I needed it.

Have you ever been on the ocean, far away from land? Ever notice how when you see ships, you see only the top of the mast as the other ship approaches, then the super structure and only when it crests the horizon you can see the ship in it's entirety?

I have. Numerous times.

This is enough to prove that the Earth is not flat.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

How about you explain how part of an image is supposedly a fisheye and the rest isn't then.

are you sure you paid attention to this video?

it's pretty clear how it works

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
keep also in mind..that the such of nasa with billions of dollars can have the mother of the fish eye lenses

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
as i said it's not a question of if they do it..

it's y ?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well you must admit, there are an awful lot of Zip codes out there. And despite all my cars having round tires, there is one with a Flat tire. And the fact that we seldom see where roots go. And lets not forget that carbonated bubbles go UP, not Down like in BFG, the Movie.

If the Earth is Flat, I want a Refund ...... and I mean it....!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Thank you for the laugh this morning, I needed it.

Have you ever been on the ocean, far away from land? Ever notice how when you see ships, you see only the top of the mast as the other ship approaches, then the super structure and only when it crests the horizon you can see the ship in it's entirety?

I have. Numerous times.

This is enough to prove that the Earth is not flat.

Thats not because the earths round its because our own eyes are fish eye lenses too. Satan made them that way to trick us.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

finally ..this is it bro...

we are talking about the refund here

heineken moment !

:cheer s::che ers::c heers:

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join