It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT Chem Trail Generator video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am going to let this video speak for itself.

What do you guys think of this video. Why would an airplane have this feature. I was just scanning youtube watching Demolitionranch, and this popped up on the side after I clicked a video about an F-22 doing aerial maneuvers.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Going out on a limb here, but I doubt some super secret global conspiracy spraying chemicals overhead would label their sprayers "Chem-Trail" in the cockpit.

But then again, who knows? It's either a fake video or there is something called that in that airplane.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Going out on a limb here, but I doubt some super secret global conspiracy spraying chemicals overhead would label their sprayers "Chem-Trail" in the cockpit.

But then again, who knows? It's either a fake video or there is something called that in that airplane.

It's probably not a global conspiracy but I could certainly see polluting fuel additives causing chemtrails and the disinformation campaign is to prevent any legislation. Fuel additives saves airlines millions in fuel costs.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I think that the pilots typed "CHEM-TRAIL_GEN_-_ON" into their CDU (and didn't press enter or execute), that's why it is the last entry on the screen. The image of the display is a still picture so the 'plane may not even have been flying when they took the picture.

Also, the contrails could be seen emerging from the engines and are obviously condensed water vapor produced by the burning of jet fuel.

If you were spraying chemicals, you'd also run it from separate nozzles, especially if it had metallic particulates in the 'spray' (as is often suggested by "Chemtrail" theorists). You wouldn't run foreign matter through the US$27,500,000 (2011 list price) E90 engines, that'd be particularly stupid.

The pilots (whom I assume made the video) were pulling your leg.

edit on 30/11/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
geoengineering/weather modification patent list

Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming

Abstract
A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method incudes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.

Inventors: Chang; David B. (Tustin, CA), Shih; I-Fu (Los Alamitos, CA)
Assignee: Hughes Aircraft Company (Los Angeles, CA)
Family ID: 24042064
Appl. No.: 07/513,145
Filed: April 23, 1990

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
its in freewrite mode
during free write mode, you can write whatever you want using the keypad

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You’d THINK the three laughing smileys in the title would be a dead give away to what this video is about.....

But apparently not.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Troll trolling at its finest!!!! I love it!!!

Have you seen this link???

Rick Astley

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Just because there's a patent for it doesn't mean it's a good idea. It's unlikely that this method would even work

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You do realize that it is a spoof video! The question is why do you chemtrail believers fall for them? Some aircrew love to play chemtrail believers with these catnip videos. You do realize they have just typed that using the keypad so it appears on the screen.

See a whole series of these hoax pics at following link.

Chemtrail Switch Hoax Pictures

Did you also fall for the following catnip video made by a USAF crew member? The KC-10 is producing aerodynamic contrails from the upper wing surfaces, but chemtrailers freak out and due to ignorance believe it is an "aerosol sprayer"!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You have no idea how much maintenance guys and flight crews laugh about chemtrails, and try to come up with ways to mess with people about them. I've seen dozens of pictures with "Chemtrail Generator" above a switch, or a chemtrail menu on the FMC screen. Most of them look really well done, and quite realistic, none of them are real.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: underwerks

It's probably not a global conspiracy but I could certainly see polluting fuel additives causing chemtrails and the disinformation campaign is to prevent any legislation. Fuel additives saves airlines millions in fuel costs.

Fuel additives have absolutely nothing to do with saving fuel. Since jet fuel is hydrophylic, an anti-icing additive is used, and since microbes love to grow in the water captured in the jet fuel, a microbiocide is added/ The most common additive is named Prist, or MIL-J-85470, if you prefer the mil spec name. The main ingredient in the additive is DEGMME or diethylene glycol monomethyl ether. When this stuff is mixed in with jet fuel it migrates to the small amount of water in jet fuel and lowers the water’s freezing point to -46 deg F. DEGMME also has some microbiocidal qualities. And the amount of the additive is so small that it couldn't make a visible trail. Usually the additive is premixed with the fuel, but if it's not, you have to empty spray cans, which are about the size of a Pledge can, into the tank while fueling. 2 cans of Lemon Pledge are not going to make a visible trail from horizon to horizon,eight miles high.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I think that the pilots typed "CHEM-TRAIL_GEN_-_ON" into their CDU (and didn't press enter or execute), that's why it is the last entry on the screen. The image of the display is a still picture so the 'plane may not even have been flying when they took the picture.

Also, the contrails could be seen emerging from the engines and are obviously condensed water vapor produced by the burning of jet fuel.

If you were spraying chemicals, you'd also run it from separate nozzles, especially if it had metallic particulates in the 'spray' (as is often suggested by "Chemtrail" theorists). You wouldn't run foreign matter through the US$27,500,000 (2011 list price) E90 engines, that'd be particularly stupid.

The pilots (whom I assume made the video) were pulling your leg.

Yes, the pilots are completely messing around with the viewer here. You can even hear the laughter in their voices. This is actually pretty good satire.

new topics

top topics

join