It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal Records Search

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I’m trying to find out what I can concerning arrest records, domestic violence records or even Sheriff’s being called to the house of missing Mariah Woods Adults in the home Mariah's mother Kristy Woods and her live in boyfriend Earl Kimrey.

I really want to know what if any interaction these two had with Sheriff Hans Miller of Onslow County Sheriff’s dept.

Is there any agency that can do this for me? People searches are a joke.

Thanks in Advance

EDIT TO ADD: I know they have because for example - in order to even rent an apartment? Managers or owners of the flats do BACKGROUND SEARCHES on people. If a flat renter can, why can't I?

I'm just asking if anyone knows of a 'background check on-line' company that's any good at all so I don' t waste any time or money.

edit on 4229Thursday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Since she is 3 yrs old all of that would be protected info.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

For most counties in North Carolina, trying to obtain records like that over the internet is a giant pain in the ass for the public.

As for an agency that would help, not likely. And certainly not for free.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

You could potentially ask for a disclosure of information for that sheriff in terms of general interactions and situations attended. Without specifically asking for information about that case - leave it open, you might find something.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Each state is different. Unfortunately North Carolina is a little more labor intensive. You have to go to the court and file paper work. Here in Maryland you can search anyone's court history even if they were found not guilty right on the internet. It even shows speeding tickets. All you need is a name to type in.

Here is NC process

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Since she is 3 yrs old all of that would be protected info.

I'm looking for the info on the parents and the boyfriend, not on her.

There would still be domestic violence reports, etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mikos123

Problem is - I think the Sheriff knows a LOT more than he's saying - and what he does know may implicate himself.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Are you a part of the investigation? If not, I would think you really have no right to this information. If you believe it is in the public domain, then FOIA act requests to the relevant departments is the way to go. Not everything is on the Internet.
edit on 11/30/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

For most counties in North Carolina, trying to obtain records like that over the internet is a giant pain in the ass for the public.

As for an agency that would help, not likely. And certainly not for free.

back when Lisa Irwin's case was being investigate I joined an online search. They've gotten better since them - I know they have because for example - in order to even rent an apartment? Managers or owners of the flats do BACKGROUND SEARCHES on people. If a flat renter can, why can't I?

I'm just asking if anyone knows of a 'background check on-line' company that's any good at all so I don' t waste any time or money.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If a flat renter can, why can't I?

Who says you can't? They do those background searches by paying a company to do them. You can google which background check site gets the best ratings pretty easily.

Those companies can only return information that they can find, though. If it's not there to be found, for whatever reason, they're not going to dig it up.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I was being sarcastic - I'm only looking if someone can recommend a legit company so I don't waste any more time and money.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You can google which background check site gets the best ratings pretty easily.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
We here in Wisconsin have Simple case search website.
North Carolina Has it

Not sure how thorough it is, though.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

Sorry, can’t get link to work, using phone at work.
Search “simple case search north carolina”.
Hope it helps, sorry if it doesn’t.

edit on 30-11-2017 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
I’m trying to find out what I can concerning arrest records, domestic violence records or even Sheriff’s being called to the house of missing Mariah Woods Adults in the home Mariah's mother Kristy Woods and her live in boyfriend Earl Kimrey.

I really want to know what if any interaction these two had with Sheriff Hans Miller of Onslow County Sheriff’s dept.

Is there any agency that can do this for me? People searches are a joke.

Thanks in Advance

EDIT TO ADD: I know they have because for example - in order to even rent an apartment? Managers or owners of the flats do BACKGROUND SEARCHES on people. If a flat renter can, why can't I?

Pay the $10 or so onetime and cancel....PS-search SEX OFFENDERS Free online with your State Police...those names have clickable background arrests
edit on 30-11-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Shamrock6

I was being sarcastic - I'm only looking if someone can recommend a legit company so I don't waste any more time and money.

A good private investigator can do background checks... if they are any good.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree
Thanks!

I guess it's not needed now though. They arrested the missing girls mother's boyfriend.

No body (which I don't understand) but they arrested him anyway.

Thank you though. I think I'll go take a look just to see.

new topics

top topics

join