It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is getting all the INTEREST from the National Debt of all the nations?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Google is all to ready to tell us who owes what to whom, but there is so little information relating to the actual payment of interest and who is getting all the goodies.

So, tell me, who is getting all the interest on those debts?

www.reuters.com...

(Reuters) - Global debt levels rose to more than 325 percent of the world’s gross domestic product last year as government debt rose sharply, a report from the Institute for International Finance showed on Wednesday. The IIF’s report found that global debt had risen more than $11 trillion in the first nine months of 2016 to more than $217 trillion. The report also found that general government debt accounted for nearly half of the total increase.

Anyone can instantly see that a SCAM is going on here. It is the BIGGEST SCAM of all and here you will find the true MAGIC MONEY TREE of the world's richest men. It is nothing more than a low life scam. They are the VAMPIRE of all the nations and we would ALL be better off without their system that favors such a TINY minority's "INTERESTS" in favor of the VAST majority.

The debt is 3.25 X the entire world GDP. These figures are impossible. Consider for yourselves what the interest will be on $217 TRILLION!!!

Where is that money going, to whom? If we can find the answer to that we will know who the true criminals of ALL HUMANITY are. These are the leeches, these are the parasites, these are the vampires who are sucking us dry.

I wish I could come at you with some info regarding who gets all the interest and what they do with it, but that is obviously being hidden from us as I can't find any information that honestly audits this or presents the accounting for every last $.

The whole world is crooked. It is run by criminals and is a glorified pyramid scheme. They cause famines and mass employment, huge social problems, AUSTERITY, WARS, MISERY EVERYWHERE, but there are no lean times for them. Our lean times are their "fat of the land".

I ask again, where is all the interest going from that $217 trillion? I bet you that they will keep raising the debt ceiling, too. I think that is why they are so OBSESSED with GDP. The greater GDP the greater scope for credit (ie; raising the limit on a nation's CREDIT CARD).

Wicked, wicked system. It is not the "po(e)ple" who do it I hate, but THE SYSTEM they have made. It is that I want to die because it is keeping us in the dark ages. All that money could make us all have much better housing, education, health, welfare, security, et c.

Mr Rothschild and Mr Agnelli, you should feel very ashamed: Eyes of needles, camels and all that; James 5 and all that Vatican Bank Popery!

Perhaps somebody can tell me how it's all smelling roses and the whole world is all fine and dandy, but it looks like HELL to me and getting worse all the time in tandem and harmony with GDP and Debt Ceiling. They live, laugh, love and play on the ceiling of our debt.

Mutual "interest" works, SELF "INTEREST" does not. How much clearer could it be?

edit on 30-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

The good old Federal reserve,aka Rothchilds,they handle all the money,never give checks and balances,and are headquartered in a neutral country,owned by the royals AKA Wash D.C,IRS is their army,they are not bound to american laws,they are a financial powerhouse

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
People who love class warfare, wage slavery and the arts.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The debt is owed (and interest paid) to anyone who buys government stocks. Ordinary people can do that, on the stock exchanges, but obviously not in such large amounts as the big financiers can afford.
I hold about £150 worth of Premium Bonds, which makes me a government creditor to that amount. But the interest on those bonds comes in the form of regular chances in the lottery.

edit on 30-11-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Who's getting the money? Those that forked it out in the first place

Are you sure you're asking google the right questions? Who owns the US debt

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

What i find hard to comprehend that if you count all the debt of all the nations around the world...

Who has enough money to supply that in the first place?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

I have asked a million questions. It is not about who owns the debt. You are not thinking properly. It is who makes the INTEREST out of the debt.

Where is the PROFIT going, to whom? Does it go to the people, to services? Does not look like it to me. If that was so then the interest from the debt should be giving us better resources in society. We ALL know the reality, the world over, that we are being tightly squeezed.

Look with eyes to see:

Today's news in the UK:

www.theguardian.com...

NHS leaders meet to discuss cutting services amid funding gap - live updates

Meeting is expected to consider increased rationing and longer waiting times for treatment after a budget in which the chancellor gave NHS England less than half of the £4bn extra funding for next year that it had requested

Our nation's health is getting worse. This has gone right downhill in the last twenty years. It is disgusting. By your reckoning, with all the debt interest we should be able to fund this no probs, but we can't. That is because the money does not go to government. It ends up in the hands of a chosen few. Really, it does.

Present me with an audit of what America pays in interest, where it goes to and who actually gets the money. Present me with an audit of what America gains in interest (oh, i forgot it earns nothing because the Feds are private and lend to the nation, but never let the nation share in the profits from interest. Am I wrong for thinking that goes to the SHAREHOLDERS? Half the shareholders get just a little trickle as they are there to show how egalitarian it all is. The other half very often goes to one investment company or two sometimes if they are "in it" together. It is a regular investment pattern. A newspaper like "The Economist" (that I wrote a thread about he other day) gives a clear indication of how they operate; the "civilized" facade and the grim barbaric "feudal" reality.

The INTEREST alone on $217 trillion is HUGE. That is a LOT of money, do you not see that?

The entire year's budget for the UK is only:

"2017, March: £744 billion (revenue), £802 billion expenditure"

The UK's national debt is currently approx £1.7 trillion. Go here:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Look at the little counter. That counter is counting into somebody's pocket from our's. That is the counter for the blood bag filling up to put in their fridges when they feel thirsty.

While we are being impoverished they are being made richer. Do you not see it? Is that counter not a lesson enough? Where is the interest on that money on that little counter going?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Can you tell me who is getting all the goodies...

No...

edit on 30-11-2017 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The single biggest receiver of interest paid is the federal government it's self.

The rest is paid out to anyone who owns US government debt. The biggest group of debt holders are US pension funds who for obvious reasons want fixed returns and near zero risk on a portion of their investments.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: Jubei42

I have asked a million questions. It is not about who owns the debt. You are not thinking properly. It is who makes the INTEREST out of the debt.

Where is the PROFIT going, to whom? Does it go to the people, to services? Does not look like it to me. If that was so then the interest from the debt should be giving us better resources in society. We ALL know the reality, the world over, that we are being tightly squeezed.

Look with eyes to see:

Today's news in the UK:

www.theguardian.com...

NHS leaders meet to discuss cutting services amid funding gap - live updates

Meeting is expected to consider increased rationing and longer waiting times for treatment after a budget in which the chancellor gave NHS England less than half of the £4bn extra funding for next year that it had requested

Our nation's health is getting worse. This has gone right downhill in the last twenty years. It is disgusting. By your reckoning, with all the debt interest we should be able to fund this no probs, but we can't. That is because the money does not go to government. It ends up in the hands of a chosen few. Really, it does.

Present me with an audit of what America pays in interest, where it goes to and who actually gets the money. Present me with an audit of what America gains in interest (oh, i forgot it earns nothing because the Feds are private and lend to the nation, but never let the nation share in the profits from interest. Am I wrong for thinking that goes to the SHAREHOLDERS? Half the shareholders get just a little trickle as they are there to show how egalitarian it all is. The other half very often goes to one investment company or two sometimes if they are "in it" together. It is a regular investment pattern. A newspaper like "The Economist" (that I wrote a thread about he other day) gives a clear indication of how they operate; the "civilized" facade and the grim barbaric "feudal" reality.

The interest goes to whoever owns the debt. That is how debt works. In that respect it's no different from any other debt.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The debt is owed (and interest paid) to anyone who buys government stocks. Ordinary people can do that, on the stock exchanges, but obviously not in such large amounts as the big financiers can afford.
I hold about £150 worth of Premium Bonds, which makes me a government creditor to that amount. But the interest on those bonds comes in the form of regular chances in the lottery.

I love premium bonds. I know the numbers don't really add up as an investment but I still have a strange affection for them.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: Jubei42

What i find hard to comprehend that if you count all the debt of all the nations around the world...

Who has enough money to supply that in the first place?

Government debt is new money created.

If you had a thousand dollars and bought a thousand dollars of government debt then the government then spends your thousand dollars.

The net affect is that there is now 2 thousand dollars of financial assets. 1 thousand of debt and 1 thousand of dollars.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Its a pyramid scheme

The money itself is debt it represents a value or certificate that was suppose to be used to exchange for precious metals and other commodities that have real value but right now its just useless debt

Its called fractional reserve banking look into the history of it

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Yup, so the intrest goes to the creators of the money... out of thin air.

Now who has the right to create money? That must be the people right? Or at least the government?

I know the answer.. And i don't like it.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The Banking Family's!! Hang em and hang em high!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
The single biggest receiver of interest paid is the federal government it's self.

The rest is paid out to anyone who owns US government debt. The biggest group of debt holders are US pension funds who for obvious reasons want fixed returns and near zero risk on a portion of their investments.

Will you stop just thinking about the U.S. We are thinking about the ENTIRE WORLD. It is being done EVERYWHERE. The Federal Reserve are just the American version.

www.latimes.com...

The Federal Reserve said Monday it sent a record $97.7 billion in profits to the U.S. Treasury as the central bank's vast holdings of mortgage-backed securities and other investments continued to produce a bumper crop of interest income.

Yes, we see that they send money to the treasury, but that is nothing compared to what interest is being earned.

What is the interest, say on the UK's $1.7 trillion?

This article says:

fullfact.org...

Interest payments on the national debt cost the government £46 billion a year.

So, EVERY YEAR, WHERE IS THAT MONEY GOING?

It is going to those the government borrowed from:

www.economicshelp.org...

Instantly, when you read this information you will become confused, not informed. Every time I ask this question I am met with this response. Like one of the comments says on that site;

Is this the complete picture? It is regularly reported that so-and-so pension fund has a black hole and may require a government bailout? There is a need to know precisely who are the creditors and were they involved in the 2008 collapse. Billions of pounds of investment have been lost as a result of qe and low interest rates. How is that woven into the picture?

Literally trillions EACH YEAR is going to private lenders, who lend to the nations. Of course. as with the shareholder game, they will make it all look very civilized (they always do, these guys can "spin" murder to look civilized, but in REALITY they are making trillions now possibly each year. I don't know because they are making it too hard and confusing for anyone to completely follow the trail.

Tell me I am wrong. In this case I will be very glad to hear it.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Yes, even a child know this about interest going to those who lent it. I am asking WHO it goes to.

All of us her can only guess. They will not actually tell us.

You would need to be an Economics Professor to trace it all and then you would be wanting to keep very quite once you had for fear of losing your career, believe it.

USURY has been let loose on the entire world. It is destroying the world.

USURY is a monster. Like I said, it is not the people, but the system.

It is best we all try to fathom this. There are people making trillions each year from the debts of the nations; private individuals.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Now who has the right to create money? That must be the people right? Or at least the government?

No the interest goes to the people who buy the debt. The government who create the money pay it.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Yes, even a child know this. I am asking WHO it goes to.

All of us her can only guess. They will not actually tell us.

You would need to be an Economics Professor to trace it all and then you would be wanting to keep very quite once you had for fear of losing your career, believe it.

The question had been answered. Who gets the interest and who owns the debt is the same answer. You can look it up quite easily.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

No the interest goes to the people who buy the debt. The government who create the money pay it.

You are not saying who. You are being as elusive as the creditors. Tell us WHO then. Name them, name their companies.

I can't. I have tried.

We know about all the out in the open stuff. It is there in clear daylight. I want to know how much profit Agnelli and Rothschild make PERSONALLY out of the national debts of the nations. We have a right to know that in a democracy. I demand TRANSPARENCY. I want to know all about them. I want to know the names of them and their companies, ALL OF THEM.

Can anybody tell me? Or must I continue to make assumptions based on calculated guesses of observation?

I expect all I will get is a bullet for asking questions like that too often.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join