It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Llamas With Hats.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I was out on the deck having a smoke with my daughter and she showed me this video of the Llamas. They are short bits. Funny as hell. Dark humor in an upbeat fashion.You have to check them out.

Off to listen to more.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah these are great. Charlie the Unicorn is pretty good too.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

"This better be important is the meadow on fire?"

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Sounds like Carl works for the CIA.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That's so wrong ...

Funny as hell though.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My now dead ex-girlfriend turned me on to this series.
I am a bag of mixed emotions.
It's odd to laugh and cry at the same time.
Good stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is not funny in the least, in fact it's quite F-ing stupid. What passes for humor to some people amazes me. I believe it's a reflection of the depravity of some in our society. This form of base attempt at levity that lacks any subtlety is emblematic of a person who is simplistic and without and intellectual depth. If you even chuckled at this. see a shrink right away.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carl
Sorry, but this is not funny in the least, in fact it's quite F-ing stupid. What passes for humor to some people amazes me. I believe it's a reflection of the depravity of some in our society. This form of base attempt at levity that lacks any subtlety is emblematic of a person who is simplistic and without and intellectual depth. If you even chuckled at this. see a shrink right away.

CAAARRRRRLLLLLLLl.... Why did you do that?

I liked how I heard the intro music become more demented the more I watched it. It's like.. Life.

edit on 30-11-2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Lol, there's a mix of some elements from Robot Chicken & South Park in there, only drier. Can't go wrong with those unexpected/shocking dark humor jaunts

originally posted by: bladerunner44

Thanks. Now we know who inspired this one --

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

"Shun the non believer, shun shuuuuunnnnNa"

new topics

top topics

join