It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest DNA Analysis Shows The Yeti Are Actually Just a Bunch of Bears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I suppose no one considered the possibility that Bigfoot is just the next evolutionary stage of bears?

1. Just because everyone wants it to be monkey related doesn't necessarily mean it is.

2. The best evidence we seem to have is eyewitness accounts and folklore.

3. The short faced bear occupied north America until roughly 11000 years ago. Specifically

Arctodus simus first appeared during the middle Pleistocene in North America, about 800,000 years ago, ranging from Alaska to Mississippi,[3][4] and it became extinct about 11,600 years ago. 
So the two most common regions for Bigfoot sightings.

4. Gorillas, chimps and ( feral) humans, as well as bears can all walk on two legs but prefer four.

5. Monkeys generally don't occupy cold weather biomes (to my knowledge) but bears excel in those environments.

edit on 29-11-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Conservation barely works as a legit motivation.. for one that’s a whole lotta people remaining quite for benevolent reasons.. generations of people..

Unless they are already extinct from the nazis..that would remove any theory about conservation..

Also, what better way to protect them than prove their existence?? The worlds governments would instantly take action to set up refuges and pass laws prohibiting hunting.

The fact any artifact would not be illegal now, since they aren’t on any prohibited list, making it only beneficial for a private collector to prove he had one of the only artifacts..

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Can i cry while sitting on the toilet now?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Up untill 1902 the mountain Gorilla was a mythical hair ape man of the jungle .
Which does show a large animal such as that could very well remain unknown only 100 years agaio .
But thing is we are not talking about a isolated animal in a remote area we are talking about a animal that has myths in darn near every corner of the planet .

Which in of its self is almost unbelievable as very very few animals have a world wide range even birds are confined to country's area wise .

Now I do know there was a REAL Giant ape en.wikipedia.org...
and I have seen some evidence there may have even been a few left as little as 10,000 years agaio .
So more then likly man in his expansion ran across this ape and being very very impressed with it size passed down the knowledge thus big foot was real and not real at the same time as over time the ape not so myth became a ape of myth as the story moved from place to place .

Now giant apes aside many area were big foot is said to be it would just be impossible for a large enough population to be . I live in Florida here they are called skunk apes But I assure you there is NO pare large enough for a group of 100s to remain unknown and the reality is 100s is not enough to keep making little foots you need alest 2000 - 6000 big foots or they die out .

So tell me just were you think even half that number could remain hidden in the US ? Keep in mind even 3000 would need to be close enough to find each other a 100 in each state would be extinction in 20 years .

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I spent most of my life hoping Mr Foot was real Hoping Mr lockness was real Hoping ET would phone earth .
Thing about edcation is it dispels myths in the prosses we become smarter but lose our child inside and it sucks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join