It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot with Azazel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I will admit I have alot of time for the Angel named Azazel. Not a lot of folk know that that Angel is a great supporter and patron of arts music theatre and culture. He gets a lot of bad press, that unfortunately doesn't provide an insight into who and what he is or believes in. He is not the only Angel to receive bad media.But more on that another day but for now let's talk about Divination.

Azazel ain't a bad Angel he's got a very good heart. in some ways, you could say he's a bit of a sensitive soul. By all accounts he ain't a bad songwriter, he has yet to sing for me so I can't really comment but what I can say is when it comes to arts like Geomancy, Tarot, divination, in general, he knows his # -

Yesterday I asked what my future would be like now that I am back and working with Angels again - I drew the Two Of Cups

The perfect harmony of union, in romance, friendship, or business. A deep and palpable connection radiating joy and contentment. A great concordance or pledge of fidelity. The joining of male and female interpreted in the broadest sense. The sanctification of the natural through that which exists on a higher plane. May indicate the meeting of a kindred soul, marriage, engagement, merger, or partnership.

I skinned up and wacked this on the stereo - The Mudies All Stars - Lorna's Dance. # im F""ked. The sanctification of the natural through that which exists on a higher plane.WTF, F''k that I am not doing Birkenstock sandels and a Bed sheet this time! This is about Light and Life not a Messiah or a God
www.youtube.com...

But I can't complain I signed up to this. Born into it you could say. But I ask what if I say is true and folk like us actually exist - if we came out as Light would it change anything? What would the social-political-religious implications be? Folk who exist as Light?
Would love to hear thoughts

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
In my honest opinion. Leave supposed fallen angels alone.

Not too bad eh?
Can't serve both hands and all that jazz. Unless you're up for that, then enjoy your ride until the bottleneck turns up.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
Azazel ain't a bad Angel he's got a very good heart.

Yesterday I asked what my future would be like now that I am back and working with Angels again - I drew the Two Of Cups

Yeah right. He is as grumpy as hell right now, especially after his work mate Shymhz rebelled and took 2 other fallen watchers back to Yahushua.

Operation Iraqi Freedom was him obeying God, that 3 work mates had gained freedom from the OLD Iraq - Babylon.

If you ever contact Uzza (Azazel), ask him why does he keep picking the Tarot card, 'The Hanging Man'. Then laugh as his lips curl up into a scowl.

Hey, maybe he can contact the seraph Anael for a hint as to where the repented Watcher is hiding.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

I always thought azazel was a fallen angel maybe even lucifor. Any ways, the fallen angels don't like humans. They may pretend but will have alterior motives

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

I always thought azazel was a fallen angel maybe even lucifor. Any ways, the fallen angels don't like humans. They may pretend but will have alterior motives

edit on 28-11-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Azazel ain't a bad Angel he's got a very good heart.

Yeah right. He is as grumpy as hell right now, especially after his work mate Shymhz rebelled and took 2 other fallen watchers back to Yahushua.

Operation Iraqi Freedom was him obeying God, that 3 work mates had gained freedom from the OLD Iraq - Babylon.

If you ever contact Uzza (Azazel), ask him why does he keep picking the Tarot card, 'The Hanging Man'. Then laugh as his lips curl up into a scowl.

Hey, maybe he can contact the seraph Anael for a hint as to where the repented Watcher is hiding.

Good to see somebody who knows a bit of Hebrew. Azazel will be grand.You know I've always wondered what US troops took from the Ziggurat of Ur immediately after Operation Iraq. It was their first point of call I wonder why? I have been told to forward the tune below for your listening pleasure.
Were back btw!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sump3
In my honest opinion. Leave supposed fallen angels alone.

Not too bad eh?
Can't serve both hands and all that jazz. Unless you're up for that, then enjoy your ride until the bottleneck turns up.

Could you, perhaps, explain to me what your idea of a Fallen Angel is? What did they do. From what I can see they came here from "abroad", tried to teach us, we didn't get it they discovered coc aine or something along those lines, argued amongst themselves and the next thing you know it's an angelic interpretation of Stone roses song -I wanna be adored www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
They are all figments of Yaoltaboth's imagination.
That being said, it's best to stay on his good side.
He can be a crazy vengeful bastard if you piss him off.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I am only going to say this once. You are playing with fire, and this will not turn out well for you, if you continue.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I am only going to say this once. You are playing with fire, and this will not turn out well for you, if you continue.

Are you speaking from experience? Tell us about it!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

By Birth I'm a Golden yellow yang fire dragon.I was born fire.Now is the story of Light of Life. Azazeal isn't my devil, in Light he is my immediate family.They say that you can you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family. Agh no that's no exactly fair,im quite happy to have him as a brother. He knows his # ill give him that and he's actually trying with me at the moment so I can't really complain
As a family, we are getting back together, reconciling differences (trying to) were going through a time of Big change. There is a great song by the Irish singer liam o maonlai called worry not - it may provide additional insight into what is currently happening -
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Azazel will be grand.You know I've always wondered what US troops took from the Ziggurat of Ur immediately after Operation Iraq. It was their first point of call I wonder why? I have been told to forward the tune below for your listening pleasure.
Were back btw!

who is back ?
the fallen watchers came back centuries ago and possessed certain 'inventors' to invent the necessary technology to fight Jesus's hi-tech weaponry in the coming war.

This is how mankind has made the leaps and bounds in technology recently.

Hell, they even crashed landed a ufo for the Nazi's to reverse engineer sci-fi technology before WW2.

"Ziggurat of Ur"
Certain relics of old have Divine powers. Without these, angels cannot be defeated. Example: Spear of Destiny.
So stealing these relics were the first task for US troops. Probably the ONLY reason why they invaded Iraq.

Adam once had loads of relics given to him by God. They were all protected until 'sin' corrupted them and allowed haSatan to steal them all to fight God.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Whose back - The folk that fallen Angels prayed to in order to get them out of the s""t! We listened but It took us awhile to get back to them, we couldn't be arsed if truth be known, but over time we came to the conclusion that finally they learnt enough through their F""k up's in order for them to move up to the next level. I apolagise on behalf of my family for what we have put humanity through by letting Angels run your planet, but it's a learning process. Now we can bring you to Light and in the process open up a whole new Universe where other life is a reality
Ever see the world turn dayglo - you will with whats coming -were back- www.youtube.com...
But on that note of Adam what surprises me is nobody has ever asked as to why we used a Rib bone in the creation of Eve - Certain relics of old have Divine powers.Have you any idea of who we are! Just saying

edit on 29-11-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Ever see the world turn dayglo - you will with whats coming -were back- www.youtube.com...
But on that note of Adam what surprises me is nobody has ever asked as to why we used a Rib bone in the creation of Eve - Certain relics of old have Divine powers.Have you any idea of who we are! Just saying

i think the rib is a lie. The fallen watchers forsook Heaven with their UFO technology and fell in love with human women. Some women (Eve et al) were tempted into power and used the technology for their own personal gain. Hence they sinned after eating (hacking) all of this UFO knowledge.

They gave birth to demon children as evil spirits could occupy (possess) their bodies. These stronger mortals were naturally tribal leaders becoming Kings & Queens becoming the current globalists that own the planet.

IMHO, i believe God, Jesus and Lucifer are all on the same page and work as a team.
Reason: God rigged His Scripture to lure evil doers into a trap where they assumed that if they did what they did, then they would usher in their Antichrist and dominate this world.

They fell for the trap of Total World Domination and will now face Judgment by God.

Dayglo - might have seen it after vertical rainbows descended to the ground turning a dark, gloomy winters day into a primary colour sunny paradise before my very own right eye.

i think we might all actually be aliens of different races that are programmed in our brains to assume that we are all humans. Its like a grand experiment to see if aliens can get on with one another. It seems that the reptilian draconians will never evolve past 'destroy everything that moves'.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Im a dragon - A golden yellow yang fire Dragon by birth. Dragons are misunderstood we don't destroy everything that moves. On a hierarchy level, I think I'm at the top, can't speak on behalf of relatives, but Dragons real ones well were just trying to work out where we are from

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Im a dragon - A golden yellow yang fire Dragon by birth. Dragons are misunderstood we don't destroy everything that moves. On a hierarchy level, I think I'm at the top, can't speak on behalf of relatives, but Dragons real ones well were just trying to work out where we are from

Seriously !!!. Grand Dilusion just reached new highs.

Prove it by taking a selfy of your aura.

Seraphs screwed up this planet and they have not had the balls to make this world better since WW2.

Demons feed off low vibration misery which is why they have made everyone poor.

Do you have any real pictures of Anael, Chemosh, Israfel, Nemesis, Osiris and Shymhz ?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So tell me Honest question why would I be deluded by claiming to be a golden yellow yang fire Dragon. What would a claim like that say to you? How well do you know your fire dragons?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So tell me Honest question why would I be deluded by claiming to be a golden yellow yang fire Dragon?

No, not at all.

And I'm a cantaloupe.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So tell me Honest question why would I be deluded by claiming to be a golden yellow yang fire Dragon?

No, not at all.

And I'm a cantaloupe.

AugustusMasonicus, I am and I assume your a freemason. If not i apologise if you are pass on a message - were back and this time were writing the story of Light direct from the source! Don't tell me you didn't believe those masonic tales of Light and belief that our existence was fiction. Life as Light is fact not fiction and as a family were back together. We will be in touch
with your organization. We need to tell you story about Jerimah and Zedekiah.
Love your organizations relationship with Temple Mount an issue were directly addressing this time. I have "Gabriel" working on it, which does concern me as the last Time I had angel working on stuff like that he wanted to draw a line through it and destroy it. Who knows what recommendations he will come back this time. We might still have Time

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So tell me Honest question why would I be deluded by claiming to be a golden yellow yang fire Dragon. What would a claim like that say to you? How well do you know your fire dragons?

Wow, a fire dragon asking a mortal 'why'.

You are trolling on a mega scale.

1) Seraphs are at the top level of angels at Rank 8. They are even at the side of God.
2) Seraphs monitor these sites, and never talk amongst us. They might get a mortal to press certain keys via commune and that is how far they go.
3) Not in commune with a red. Only a silver. So prove you are a red by getting a mortal to take a picture of your orb.
4) Some dragons are really stupid. Now prove you exist by paralleling (alternate reality jumping) next to me.

Here is a question.
What are the 3 primary colours in Tartarus for the ley-lines (Sky, Land, Interception Points). Even the Rephaim know the answer seeing that they find the desolate landscape 'relaxing'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join