It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immoral Kombat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
or Irrational Consumerism.

This is the state of humanity. Trampling each other, punching, kicking, biting, killing. All so you can get the latest Jordan's or Samsung TV at a slightly lower price.The cops have to waste time breaking up petty fights over chunks of plastic and glass instead of actually out catching real criminals. Why do people participate in this retarded madness? Year after year it's the same story. While I'm not surprised people do this, sales and participation is actually increasing each year.

There is a website called Black Friday Death Count that shows the deaths / injuries for each year. How stupid do you have to be to actually kill another person over some cheap made in China garbage?

All I can think of is how quickly society would completely collapse if the sh*t ever hit the fan. These crowds, fights, and murders would be 100X worse if it were over food for starving people with no power. I feel sorry for those of you that live in the city.

I hope your new damn toaster got dented in the madness.

I hope you fall off your new bike and knock your two front teeth out.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have a nice shaped callipygian, and that's why I set on it on Black Friday and watch movies.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'd like to sneak into a store the night before black friday and gorilla glue everything together so that each aisle is like a giant unbreakable block.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I can only imagine how ape # people would go if they were to fight over necessities instead of 25% off. You're right, if # were to hit the fan and resources became highly scarce, peoples true colors would be exposed and all this "for thy neighbor" would be quickly thrown out the window. It would quickly become "Me and mines", and may the strongest (and probably most vicious) survive.

It's a dog eat dog world.

But it's interesting the Black Friday chaos seems like it only happens in certain parts of the states. Here in Canada, I don't think it ever gets this bad. This is why I shop online.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Or cover the isles with Legos and make everyone shop barefoot. You could make a pretty entertaining reality show of it.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

But it's interesting the Black Friday chaos seems like it only happens in certain parts of the states.

Stay the hell out of Arizona, Mississippi, Kansas, Wyoming, Illinois and you might be ok.

Here in Canada, I don't think it ever gets this bad.

What the hell is a "Canada"?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It truly is horrifying that people stoop to this level to save a few dollars. It's horrifying that so many shooters have surfaced. Its horrifying that humanity has allowed consumerism and materialism to erode our values, culture, and society.As the years have passed one can note the subtle changes in behavior and one day it has all become something unrecognizable. My condolonsenses to our future and what we are destined to become.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

The cops have to waste time breaking up petty fights over chunks of plastic and glass instead of actually out catching real criminals.

I wonder how many wanted felons get arrested because of this shtick?, case in point Fat joe screams like a school girl at chunky Simone over the Black Friday mega bundle pack of cheese doodles, cops are called to break up the land whales and they do the back ground checks to only find Fat Joe is wanted for Murder and Chunky Simone is a absconder!!!...

Never under estimate the predictability of stupidity, you would be surprised what is uncovered when Police act on a minor offence and then the rabbit hole opens..

This is from a actual event that happened in the UK,

A guy was stopped for not having the correct fare for his bus journey, the ticket guy gets on and checks the tickets of all passengers and then matey boy admits not having the correct ticket. Ticket guy asks the fella for his details to issue a small fine. Matey boy ain't having any of it. Ticket guy calls the Police and matey boy just sits there... Police come and do a check, matey is wanted for Murder in another city..

Police love this stuff, gives them the oppurtunity to get hands in pockets...

RA
edit on 28-11-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Humans have always been this crazy. Only difference is you can see it now, and it's even hyped up on days like Black Friday so people act even crazier.

I say dive in, punch a grandma in the face and drag that TV that is twice as big as you are out over the bodies of your vanquished foes. And celebrate your right to scream "Mine!" in the truest American sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

What the hell is a "Canada"?

Have you never heard the tales of the mysterious piece of land hidden somewhere far up north where people live in igloos and eat beaver with this magical liquid called syrup?

Well.. it's real. Believe me.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's like Atlantis for Lumber Jacks!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I say dive in, punch a grandma in the face and drag that TV that is twice as big as you are out over the bodies of your vanquished foes. And celebrate your right to scream "Mine!" in the truest American sense.

You guys are on to something. This could be a killer once a year television event. Like Live PD, Honey Boo Boo, and the Superbowl all wrapped up into one entertaining show. Brought to you by Coca Cola of course.

edit on 28-11-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I hear they even put gravy and cheese on their fries.

What weirdos.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You guys are on to something. This could be a killer once a year television event. Like Live PD, Honey Boo Boo, and the Superbowl all wrapped up into one entertaining show. Brought to you by Coca Cola of course.

This years Black Friday Blood Bowl is brought to you by Wal-Mart, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Heinz Ketchup. "If it ain't ketchup on it, it ain't good eatin." All rights reserved.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Using Black Friday behavior as a gauge of future horrible behavior in the case of a disaster is frighteningly plausible. The family thinks I'm being weird, but honestly, I'm starting to consider if it's worth it to start stocking up on goods that can be stored long term and investing in dehydrators, etc. I've also started to think heading back home to the lower pop desert where I was born and raised is a very good idea. I'd be able to have a garden then, something I can't do here because of city by-laws and lack of yard space.

Yep, people are damned animals.

Thankfully, Black Friday wasn't too, too horrible at the Walmart here. That said, hearing "Excuse me, but can you help me find that item in the flyer that I'm standing right next to, but couldn't be bothered to look around me for it," started to get real old, real fast. And no, I can't go back to the back and look for more. We aren't allowed to do so.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This years Black Friday Blood Bowl is brought to you by Wal-Mart, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Heinz Ketchup. "If it ain't ketchup on it, it ain't good eatin." All rights reserved.

We'll be right back to our 24 hour live coverage of the madness right after a short word from our sponsor.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Disgusting, watching these lemmings force their way through the barriers, rushing blindly with a sense of irrational urgency that has been manufactured by the retailers, who set up this mob madness and laugh all the way to the bank. These spastic mouth-breathers are the worst of America. I do not apologize for any of this.

These morons act like it's the consumer olympics and they're fighting it out for a gold medal....or some TV they could have gotten for the same price online with free shipping.....or the hooked-into-the-NSA XBox that they want for themselves. Screw the kids.

This is the worst that humanity has to offer. The people that participate in it are the worst of the worst. If a person is dumb enough to act like a hysterical chimpanzee over a toy car or a TV, I wish a cage would drop down over the lot of them and only one person gets to come out with their damaged, drooled-over prize.

As far as the SHTF scenario, yes......this is your glimpse into what behavior to expect when it's not just Chinese garbage they are grabbing out of pure greed, but food that will feed their belly for a day or two. Hey, maybe with this "government shut down" they'll stop the SNAP cards for a day or so and we can really have a show.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I went crazy and bought a CD from Am***n.
Only £3.49 plus post.
I haven't left the house for days so I don't know if the zombies have taken over here in the UK.

Rest assured, though, I promise to rough up the postman when it arrives.
Probably going to kick his van, too, if he's not round here quick enough.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
And yea, my abode is saxicolous. As long as I can remember, humans have fought and competed for resources.
The more impoverished, the more dangerous, even for aid workers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join