It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flat Earth "conspiracy" and a glaring error by those who suppport it...

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Gravity explains everything, that's why it was invented in the first place!!

Gravity wasn't "invented". Gravity is what it is, no matter how much you say otherwise. Try jumping off a roof. There, you just proved gravity real.

Still waiting for your evidence of a flat earth. So far we have "omagerd! planes!", "gravity isnt teh realz!" and a whole load of ranting.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Please stop arguing with the troll. He's waiting for responses so that he can continue to amuse himself by posting more nonsense and then reading the facepalming that follows.
Anyone who claims that gravity is silly because it's a theory is either a troll or a five year old.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I'll stop, for now

Only because I'm about to be busy lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I have to agree.

I looked into the theory, as I love a good story at the least. But the amount of "evidence" I was presented with that was so easily explained simply by using basic physics was unreal.

It seemed to me that someone was putting a lot of effort into putting pieces of ridiculous evidence out there.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: turbonium1

Gravity - a theater of great absurdities, as if reality, fact, as a science....

These scientists have spoken about gravity as if it's established fact...while they're all aware it's absolute garbage!

More and more we find that science is used to HIDE the truth.

A theory like gravity is not about finding the truth, or facts, or knowledge, or proof.

Sad.

So in the flat earth model what is the force that keeps people from floating off the surface and banging their head into the dome?

I believe they call it "Down"

So down is the flat earth equivalent to gravity. Because with out some sort of force attracting back to the ground I should just be able to jump up into the sky. I find the flat earth argument that there is no gravity quite strange because even if we were living on a flat world there would still have to be some force drawing us down to it. Also what does the the flat disk rest on and what is holding it down?

I keep having this insane image of a snow globe earth sitting on a desk

edit on 3-3-2018 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I keep having this insane image of a snow globe earth sitting on a desk

actually that IS what they believe... dome included

one of the many reasons i can't help but keep this thread going.... One of them gave up at least

maybe he bumped his head and got a clue...

Turbo is a champ though... his relentless idiocy is hilarious

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Gravity explains everything, that's why it was invented in the first place!!

Gravity wasn't "invented". Gravity is what it is, no matter how much you say otherwise. Try jumping off a roof. There, you just proved gravity real.

Still waiting for your evidence of a flat earth. So far we have "omagerd! planes!", "gravity isnt teh realz!" and a whole load of ranting.

Try reading a little bit about gravity, instead of making a fool of yourself....

GRAVITATIONAL THEORIES
Jacob D. Bekenstein

A theory of gravitation is a description of the long range forces that electrically neutral bodies exert on one another because of their matter content. Until the 1910s Sir Isaac Newton's law of universal gravitation, two particles attract each other with a central force proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them, was accepted as the correct and complete theory of gravitation: The proportionality constant here is Newton's constant G = 6.67 x 10-8 dyn cm2 g-2, also called the gravitational constant. This theory is highly accurate in its predictions regarding everyday phenomena. However, high precision measurements of motions in the solar system and in binary pulsars, the structure of black holes, and the expansion of the universe can only be fully understood in terms of a relativistic theory of gravitation. Best known of these is Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity, which reduces to Newton's theory in a certain limit. Of the scores of rivals to general relativity formulated over the last half century, many have failed various experimental tests, but the verdict is not yet in on which extant relativistic gravitation theory is closest to the truth.

ned.ipac.caltech.edu...

I showed you the above, because you can't grasp that gravity is not "real", it does not exist, because it is only A THEORY.

In fact, as you can see from above, there are NUMEROUS theories on gravity.

As I mentioned before, gravity does not explain everything it SHOULD be able to explain. That's why gravity has many different theories, none of which can explain everything.

Gravity is NOT proven "real" by jumping off a building.

It is a THEORY, trying to account for why objects fall to Earth. And why some objects do NOT fall to Earth. And why people and spacecraft can float above Earth, in ZERO gravity, but it can grasp the moon in it's grip, 250,000 miles away, but instead of drawing it closer and closer to Earth, as the theory suggests, it REMAINS IN PLACE. Gravity can also hold oceans around a sphere, curving it, in place. Gravity can spin the entire planet at 1000 mph, with the whole atmosphere spinning at the same time. A force that holds the atmosphere to Earth, and its rotation, cannot even hold objects to Earth, or its rotation.

Do you understand that gravity is not "real", it is merely a THEORY, or theories??

For the last time, I'm asking you to READ, and ACCEPT, from actual sources, that gravity is a theory.

If you can't even do that, you are obviously a troll.

I'm here to discuss the actual issue. Are you?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

SO because its called a "theory" its not actually real?

You're something special brother... LOL

You realize they've done experiments in Zero gravity that prove mass attracts smaller objects which cluster

but of course you don't... look who im talking to here

haha
edit on 3-3-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: TerryDon79

Please stop arguing with the troll. He's waiting for responses so that he can continue to amuse himself by posting more nonsense and then reading the facepalming that follows.
Anyone who claims that gravity is silly because it's a theory is either a troll or a five year old.

It IS a theory. And it IS silly to accept theories as if they are proven facts.

It's obvious that you have nothing to offer to the discussion. You have no sources or documents to support your argument, you do not even attempt to address the sources I've posted. You have never made a case against the VSI measuring level flight, in air, proving the Earth is flat.

You've only proven yourself to be a troll. Over and over again.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Long rant, again.

There’s more evidence for gravity than your fictional flat earth (where there is none).

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

proving the Earth is flat.

Wrong, again.

All this has done is prove you don’t have a clue about simple physics.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

SO because its called a "theory" its not actually real?

You're something brother... LOL

You realize they've done experiments in Zero gravity that prove mass attracts smaller objects which cluster

but of course you don't... look who im talking to here

haha

Why is gravity called a theory? If you still don't know, theories are possible explanations for unknown phenomena, unknown forces. That is, if they REALLY ARE forces, or phenomena, as theorized to be.

Gravity does not exist, it is not real, until PROVEN to exist, PROVEN to be real. Even if gravity WERE proven to exist, at all, that doesn't mean gravity applies to everything, and anything, by simply proving it exists!!

This is exactly what YOU do with 'gravity'. It is not even a proven phenomenon, in ONE application, let alone multiple DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT applications. You just slap "Gravity" labels on anything, as some 'miraculous cure to all problems'.

You seem incapable of understanding why gravity isn't real. Because nobody has ever proven it is real.

A real phenomenon is a proven, repeatable, tested, verifiable, in all forms, all environments, as 100% fact.

No other theory can dispute, or invalidate, a phenomenon that is already proven to be real.

It does not mean it cannot be proven to be real, for all eternity. Any current theories that best explain a phenomenon are not proven "real". Something may be proven 'real', long afterwards.... so what?

A

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Go jump in a lake.

Or, better yet, off a 10 story building.

edit on 3/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe he already has

That would explain the above reply... A little

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Gravity does not exist, it is not real, until PROVEN to exist, PROVEN to be real. Even if gravity WERE proven to exist, at all, that doesn't mean gravity applies to everything, and anything, by simply proving it exists!!

Ya... Gravity does exist and has been proven...

And it applies to everything on this planet, including things that fly...

I've already stated that they have conducted experiments in zero gravity in which they found that objects naturally attract other objects in space... Said object clusters and attracts larger particals...

We call that gravity... And we're even figuring out what gravity is now... Apparently its a wave of sorts... That "theory" may change when we learn more

But gravity will not... Its constant.... Similar to your replies

Constant nonsense

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Long rant, again.

There’s more evidence for gravity than your fictional flat earth (where there is none).

Then you should have no problem explaining why planes have always flown level, and always will fly level, which is level flight within air, not level to the ground below

It is not 'gravity'.

Gravity, in any version, does not even exist. Nobody can prove that gravity really DOES exist.

All of you think that gravity is a real phenomenon, for some reason. It is not real, and if it ever is proven real, you can say it's real, and so will I. If it is ever proven to be real in some form, I'll say it's real.

But I have no idea why you always call it 'real', and 'proven', when you know it's not. Either you are deliberately lying about it being 'proven real', or you don't know that it is not 'proven real'. So you know it now.

Why do you accept a theory that is not even known to exist, and if ever proven to exist, it would only mean gravity applies to the specific case(s), and that's all.

I'm talking about evidence that proves the Earth is flat. I've asked for anyone to show why it's not proof. While I'm waiting, I'll ask if you can show why it's not proof...so if you could answer, yes or no?

The most serious problem you have is that your whole argument depends on gravity, which does not exist. It might not matter so much if your theory was only a small, insignificant part, within your overall argument.

But when it supports your ENTIRE argument, start to finish?

Are you serious??

If you cannot support an argument for the Earth being round, without sprinkling 'magical gravity power' on everything ... you have a big problem.......

The idea of calling anyone silly, or crazy, or a troll, is actually a personal attack, first of all. Either masking it within your posts, or making it very obvious. It's childish, and ignorant.

If it's a silly argument, from a troll, that you think should be ignored, who tells others to also ignore, why do you think you're still here? You've said it's a crazy idea, and asked others to ignore me, to not respect me, as a troll, and you've managed to avoid the entire issue, at the same time.

What else do you need to accomplish?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Then you should have no problem explaining why planes have always flown level, and always will fly level, which is level flight within air, not level to the ground below

Of all of the arguments this is one of the dumbest.

The altitude of an aircraft can be controlled. Believe it or not.
Gravity is not the only thing which determines the altitude at which an aircraft flies. Believe it or not.

On second thought, it might be the dumbest argument of all.

edit on 3/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

no... it gets worse

Stars are "lights" in the sky... including planets... apparently we don't know what they actually are...

Oh yes... it gets much... Much worse

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Gravity, in any version, does not even exist. Nobody can prove that gravity really DOES exist.

actually everyone... and anyone can prove gravity exists...

we are all standing on it... an extremely large massive object which pulls everything towards it

kinda why we don't fly off of the planet when we jump... LOL

I'm talking about evidence that proves the Earth is flat. I've asked for anyone to show why it's not proof. While I'm waiting, I'll ask if you can show why it's not proof...so if you could answer, yes or no?

Likely because you have no proof... im actually not sure if you even know what the word "proof" means at this point...

There is absolutely nothing... not a shred of evidence that shows the earth to be flat

aside from a few morons on the web... present company included

If you cannot support an argument for the Earth being round, without sprinkling 'magical gravity power' on everything ... you have a big problem.......

actually... gravity isn't necessary to prove the earth is round...

Physics...yeah...

simple math... yeah

people that have been to the outer regions of our planet's atmosphere... most definitely

youtube... no

The idea of calling anyone silly, or crazy, or a troll, is actually a personal attack, first of all. Either masking it within your posts, or making it very obvious. It's childish, and ignorant.

If it's a silly argument, from a troll, that you think should be ignored, who tells others to also ignore, why do you think you're still here? You've said it's a crazy idea, and asked others to ignore me, to not respect me, as a troll, and you've managed to avoid the entire issue, at the same time.

I believe your type of trolling is allowed because its completely amusing... and extremely hard to believe that there are people in this age that are as ignorant as you seem to be...

Im sure they exist... this world has some seriously stupid people

Though, bordering on brain dead... is where the flat earth people lie..

and you show it with your complete denial of everything that has been shown to you over many pages...

You don't even read... clearly... because you repeat the same bullshpit that has been shown over and over to be wrong...

Like... planes fly level!!!

OMG LEVEL!!!! the world must be frickin flat....

FFS...

Im shocked your brain doesn't leak out your ears... Though maybe it does

need a Kleenex?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Look at it this way for every mile the curve of the earth is suppose to drop 8" so for 10 miles would equal 80 inches of drop in line of sight. A laser aimed at a known field of view will tell you if there is a curvature its not rocket science. The first printed books of the X-15 rocked to me showed no curve in the earth. I took a ride on the Concord and didn't see any curve, we was in low orbit in space. Do your own research. Tesla said 369 is the key to the Universe. You will know the truth. Look about the Firmament in the Bible KJV. Why did Wernher Von Braun tomestone (Nazi/Nasa Scientiat) have PSALMS 19:1 on it. Look it up.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join