It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospice ...and a Sad Update

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Darling Girl. Hope you are feeling stronger today.

Close your eyes for a minute today, and imagine that all your friends from ATS are in the room with you.
Mason is making you laugh, Zazz is whispering something fascinating in your ear, and Beezer is telling you how he winning all the debates since you aren't posting much anymore. Gryphon is telling you to get your butt in the debate, he needs your help! And mblah is in the kitchen cooking up something for you, and slicing fresh fruit. Springer is giving you applauses!

And Skiddy is running around in his underwear! hehe. (Just don't let him sit on the bed. He's cute and harmless.)

I am the one giving you a foot massage, and rickymouse has suggested some good essential oils to get those tootsies all tingly and pink!

Love and love! Yay!
edit on 11/28/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

You left out Skiddy running around in his underwear.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Fixed it. Too bad I can't say what Zazz is whispering in her ear. I could be banned.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Who else did I omit, Mason? I could have gone on and on, but didn't want my post to be too long.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Hang in there Kali74!! From my experience with hospice in EMS, there are a good number of reasons to go there and you shouldn't lose hope. It certainly sounds a lot more ominous than it is. It is used sometime with patients that only have 1-2 caregivers (or those doing self-care), to give them a break and a chance to rest up as well. Since you had such a negative reaction to that specific trial, it sounds like they really do want to get your pain under control and help you keep your strength up for more treatments.

Going to be praying for you, and hope you have a speedy recovery

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Oh, and of course Nightstar is there telling you it's okay if your courage doesn't ROAR today! You can try again tomorrow!

(I love that.)

And if you say your courage is kaput! One of the mods (you know which one) will be there to slam a big fat OFF TOPIC on your little butt.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
And good ole JB is there, talking about a bunch of political crap that doesn't really matter

Hope you get well soon. Wish there was a hug smiley on here

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I pictured your post with EVERYONE in their underwear. Except AM, those folks don't wear underwear. Just that silly mason apron.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Who else did I omit, Mason? I could have gone on and on, but didn't want my post to be too long.

I'm there.
...and I brought along my troupe of spelunking gerbils.

FUN FACT: 'Spelunking Gerbils' was also the name of DB's garage band.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm there.
...and I brought along my troupe of spelunking gerbils.

FUN FACT: 'Spelunking Gerbils' was also the name of DB's garage band.

I'm thinking... no. No gerbils. Instead bring some nice candles to light. That way the room will be slightly darkened and we won't have to see Fauxmulder wearing those boxer shorts with the big red hearts on them. ( you know when he first came in he had on tighty whitey's with pictures of Scully in compromising poses, but Kaylaluv made him change.)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This life thing can be a hell of a tough ride.

My only thoughts are the ones that my dad and I discussed shortly before he passed earlier this year. The idea was to make sure we had made the impact we wanted to, and to have done it in a way that hopefully echoes across generations. And, even if its not quite as extensive as we would like, one can never tell which seeds will truly sprout and take root over time.

Just because there are billions upon billions of people doesn't minimize the importance of any one individual, it just means "it" really is that wonderfully complex and intricate.

Another loved one told me, in his last words: "Just follow your heart. When everything gets all crazy.."

*waves hands in the air*

"..just follow your heart." *taps finger on chest*

The delivery always struck me as being as important as the words.
As I've grown older, I've learned just how deep and profound those words really are, all the way to the end of the road.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
OH! how could I forget! Antediluvean and the Othersideofthecoin, have each taken a position on either side of the headboard. They have pencils, and the will pop anybody on the head who even gives a whisper of talk about Washington D.C.!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Oh my god, I'm sorry.

Just know, that, I Really want to say something deep and meaningful right now... and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ATS sure is an interesting place. So much love and support can come from here. Thank you all so much.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You're part of our community and our lives, Kali.
You are part of us...and you are valued and loved.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think this is one of those instances were too long is just right.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You have seen my descent now watch my rising

Every time I see that under your username Kali, it cheers me up.
Thinking of you more than you know.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
ATS sure is an interesting place. So much love and support can come from here. Thank you all so much.

Interesting indeed,
Love and support from even those you'd least expect. Need comfort and support then come here.

Like others, I too will think positive thoughts. Stay strong and fight. Keep ATS posted if you can.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I think when all the trivial dust settles in life, the only things that truly matter are the love filled ones.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I hope you recover.

Stay strong Kali.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join