It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sony PlayStation 4 VR

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

But seriously for a sec I've read in the discription that minors under twelve are at risk with these things ,

Uhm I will have to look at that he is only 10

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Funny. The PS4 VR you have to sit down in a chair that can move. You dont stand. The others?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
VR is still more a novelty at this point. they can be a lot of fun or be one of the worst experiences of your life if you are susceptible to motion sickness. personally if i were to go the VR route i would get it for a pc since theres a much wider gamut of games and programs to use with it, plus you then get the biggest feature of all, which is room-scale vr games which i think your son would enjoy quite abit if u have the space of course. its really up to you in the end imo. they can be a lot of fun but they arent perfect and have a ways to go to really hit the marks a consumer would expect in a product. i do own one myself and if you like flight sims or racing sims they can really make the experience incredible

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

For the initial setup there was some monkeying around. I was new to both PS4 and the PSVR, so it took some screwing around, but nothing to complicated. My issue was that I wanted to keep the XB1 hooked up so if need be, I could just turn off the PS and turn on the XB1.
No such luck. I have to unplug one or the other from HDMI port 1 and plug in the other.
There are 4 HDMI ports, but for some reason, ive always thought port 1 has the best picture.
Im weird like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join