It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s family not to be in #DC on Monday because DC will be under a #nuclear threat.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've had this strange ominous sense about me all of my life, and I've never really been able to find my spot in the world because I've always had this sense of it all just looming over me ever since I can remember. I've always had a sort of ability to feel something sort of like an emotion that I can't rightfully define, and I honestly feel like it is all...as in the life and experience, we've all been sold, is at it's critical mass. Love life. Be nice and do good things. It won't be long before we are all desperately trying to remember the opportunity we squandered.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ToeKneeCherry1984

Seriously mate ... you could have PTSD from your (short) comments above.

Get it checked out!

P

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

In that tweet thread someone asked "You said one of your editors is a manger at Obama's foundation, my question is why."

Global Patriot News responded

Malik Obama’s foundation, which has ZERO to do with the former president. The foundation was founded before he became president and was named in honor of his father. I work with him because we share a similar respect for Trump and I have a passion for helping others

To add I'm quite confused on this whole thing. Sounds like some crazy person stated something and Malik Obama thinks it's real.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Regnor because: ?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

As a matter of fact I do, good sir or ma'am. Thank you for being privy to catching and pointing out things like that. That's being nice and doing good things, perfectly.
edit on 26-11-2017 by ToeKneeCherry1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Indictment being unsealed could be considered nuclear?

Why is O so special, aren't there like 253 or so D's that could receive the same 'heads-up'?

edit on (11/26/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ToeKneeCherry1984

Your statement hit me. I smiled to myself and thought 'Does he/she know?'

I went through 40 years of life before I was diagnosed. I suffered a wee bit ages 5 to 13.

Not fun is it?

Back on topic,

Welcome to the new world where a single moronic post can have a whole city shivering in its boots.

WHat the vast majority never understand is this

Free Speech without truth is simply a license to lie.

We can spew forth all manner of garbage safe in the knowledge that lying is protected by the First Amendment.

P

edit on 27/11/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tophat21

I just got project 64 a few days ago. Ocarina of time is fun.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Indictment being unsealed could be considered nuclear?

Why is O so special, aren't there like 253 or so D's that could receive the same 'heads-up'?

Ya right on so this more seance now Twitter
very interesting

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Trillium

One of our editors is the foundation manager for The Barack H. #Obama Foundation and he received a very disturbing post today warning him and Obama’s family not to be in #DC on Monday because DC will be under a #nuclear threat. The posts have been reported to the #FBI in DC...

Twitter

Ok this has got to be the craziest sorry in the last few week
Just hope that all it is

BRB looking around for info

LOL

2ND...

I think this will be moved to the HOAX forum pretty soon.

On Tuesday I believe...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Who gives a rats a-- what Obama is doing? As long as he stays away from the U.S. the longer freedom will persist. a reply to: Trillium

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Check it out, I found a separate source from the O.P. that says that there could be a nuclear strike in Washington D.C. today. It looks like it has something to do with Pakistan or India. Whoever this is is also affiliated with the Barack H. Obama Foundation (which I guess is run by Malik, Obama's brother, who is pro-Trump).

I'm a bit confused, don't trust what I say. But here is a quote.

Trump has "Officially" put us under the threat of India's nuclear arsonell.Thier newest missle is twice the size of any Russian or American ICBM, Im leaving the Washington, DC. area until the threat is over, information from the Pakistani Armed Forces, for a possible attack on Monday November 27th at or around 9:00a.m. "Eastern-time".

Nuclear Threat on Washington DC? 11/27/17
edit on 27amMon, 27 Nov 2017 04:03:38 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Here's an interesting thought, cyber terrorist. Don't be so literal in the use of nuke.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Here's an interesting thought, cyber terrorist. Don't be so literal in the use of nuke.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I vote to ban any mention of Twitter stuff on ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This sounds like a mashup of "Designated Survivor" and "House of Cards" with a touch of "Madam Secretary".

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Fake news.

The Soviets are our bruhs now.

Right.

I forgot about the whole reset button thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
I have reliable intel stating that the Angel of Whitenesswas going to lay waste to the D.C. Metro area. Can you confirm or deny the veracity of this information?

No, he is heading to Denver today and then Cincy the rest of the week. Maybe next week.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

BRB

Off to buy some leadfoil hat to replace my tinfoil hat

3RD

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Obama is threatening Kim with stripping Michelle naked. Kim's finished.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Why would Pakistan hit Washington - unless the "Deep State" does something and blames it on Pakistan, and the clash of Civilizations begins.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join