It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: What Trump Really Told Kislyak After Comey Was Canned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You really should read the story. It goes into detail about the mission.
Never mind that it reads a bit like a Robert Ludlum novel.

I read the article, you are pretty gullible if you are going to believe that fluff piece.

''vanity fair'' talking about Israeli mossad/commando raids.. yeah right..

Ignore the whole tone of the article trying to paint Trump in the worst possible light right? I bet you consider this an unbiased source of solid facts!

Again, I will say..

Terrorists trying to build bombs into every day items to smuggle onto planes is nothing new.

Back in 2001 they were talking about cell phones, laptops, makeup containers, underwear... terrorists were also looking at surgically placing explosives inside of people.

You are grasping at very invisible straws if you think Trump let loose critical secret information when he told the Russians '' terrorists want to put bombs into laptops ''

edit on 26/11/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
certainly amazing that he would contravene all the standard protocol and reveal this kind of information. that certainly does make it a big deal, because he's endangered allied agents.

and for those who infinitely make the argument that he just didn't know any better... i would like to see some evidence that trump has actually made an effort to learn better, to learn anything about the numerous important political considerations of his office. because as far as i can tell, the man genuinely doesn't give a crap.

and y'all get mad about some emails... sheesh

republicans should demand an investigation costing more than the 9/11 investigation because the benghazi one went so well.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

certainly amazing that he would contravene all the standard protocol and reveal this kind of information. that certainly does make it a big deal, because he's endangered allied agents.

Which is why this landed on Robert Muellers desk.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lowercase
republicans should demand an investigation costing more than the 9/11 investigation because the benghazi one went so well.

Why, he's the President talking to allies leaders..

He can discuss what ever he wants, especially information thats already known
... let me guess.. next week are we going to jump on the ''Trump University'' nonsense again?

Do you guys have a schedule on what pathetic attacks you run per week or is it just adhoc?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

You'll have to take that up with God. My hands are out of that argument.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

So why did he deem that Russia, ally with Iran, enemy of Israel needed to know this. And who did Russia share the intelligence with. You don't think they just sat on it when it would benefit Iran to know that Israel had secret agents in Syria?
edit on 11262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: lowercase

Why, he's the President talking to allies leaders..

He can discuss what ever he wants, especially information thats already known
... let me guess.. next week are we going to jump on the ''Trump University'' nonsense again?

Do you guys have a schedule on what pathetic attacks you run per week or is it just adhoc?

They've tried everything only to have it boomerang back to them twice as hard.
Its actually quite humorous seeing them flail about wildly.

Pretty soon they are going to crow again about their great victories in the Virginia Elections.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Apparently, Israel Mossad agents found out about the ISIS plan to put bombs in laptops aboard planes and warned the US.
Trump then went and bragged to two top Russian officials the secret that they easily could figure out was the Israelis who told the US.
Or more likely the American intelligence community realizes to keep Trump in the dark about state secrets.

It would surprise me if Mossad, 'found out' anything, but rather more like a plot they would concoct themselves.

Reading about Ali Abdul Saoud Mohamed and what he got away with in his time, (is it over yet?) aided and abetted by it seems both the FBI and the CIA for years and years, and all the while trying to fathom out if much of it was ever really in the American interest...at least as far as the ordinary people are concerned, I am not surprised by anything these super duper intel agencies do....that means anything.

If Trump told the Russians anything about lap-top bombs attack plans, then he was fed that, because I don't think the Russians would be very impressed anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well now we won't know what the # the terrorists are up to.
Way to go trumpđź‘Ž
edit on 11262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Way to go trumpđź‘Ž

What the F are you talking about? I dont even think you have a clue you just spout of nonsense to throw mud at a world leader.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Willtell

Trump isn't a seasoned politician.

And he's orange.

I like oranges.

In other words, he's still the same man who smoked Hillary's butt. Very refreshing, for a CHANGE.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Way to go trumpđź‘Ž

What the F are you talking about? I dont even think you have a clue you just spout of nonsense to throw mud at a world leader.

World leader? The Chinese stroked his ego and now mock him openly. The Russians are using him like a tool.

And in all the European press he is portrayed as a buffoon. Some world leader....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

a reply to: ZombieZygote

You'll have to take that up with God. My hands are out of that argument.

If only you took such a hands-off approach to posting on this CONSPIRACY site, since you clearly scarf down every carefully contrived piece of political propaganda that our CIA controlled MSM spoonfeeds you.

Also, why would I need to take it up with an invisible entity? It is either an illegal occupation or not. Which it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Making what ever big deal about Trump and what he said or even how and who he said it to is a funny thing to consider when we have read and heard this coming from US Govt. officials

“Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. ” Dick Cheney , August 26, 2002 “Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons. “- George W. Bush , September 12, 2002 “We don’t want the smoking gun to be a nuclear cloud.” – Condoleeza Rice, Sep 8, 2002 “British intelligence has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa. Our intelligence sources tell us that he has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production.” – President Bush, 2003 State of the Union Address “Ladies and gentlemen, these are not assertions. These are facts, corroborated by many sources, some of them sources of the intelligence services of other countries.” –Secretary of State Colin Powell, testifying about Iraq’s chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons capabilities before the United Nations Security Council, Feb. 5, 2003

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump isn't a seasoned politician.

And he's orange.

I like oranges.

And orange jello.

No other word rhymes with "orange".

Oops

Orange has almost no perfect rhymes. The only word in the 20-volume historical Oxford English Dictionary that rhymes with orange is sporange, a very rare alternative form of sporangium (a botanical term for a part of a fern or similar plant).

I like oranges too. And orange jello.
It's not my favorite color but it's in that family.
And sporenges I like sporanges because I grow ferns.
Lots of ferns.

I literally quoted the same text on page one.

Doppelganger?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What Trump Really Told Kislyak was nothing the Russians didn't already know.

How dumb does anybody think they are?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

So why did he deem that Russia, ally with Iran, enemy of Israel needed to know this. And who did Russia share the intelligence with. You don't think they just sat on it when it would benefit Iran to know that Israel had secret agents in Syria?

Isreal's mossod is responsible for probably most of the false flags we have had. Should they really be our ally? If you research enough, then you would see that Russia is more of an ally than Isreal.

You DO know who owns and controls all of the big banks and media coorps right? We should be friends with them? Now I see why countries want them wiped off the map. Not the jewish people, the zionist elites.
edit on 26-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

(post by Agit8dChop removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Are you REALLY this behind? Israel made a statement "way back when" no one was upset.
Good try though!

article from May
abcnews.go.com...
Copy paste works not sure why it won't link

The article is not from May, the incident occurred in May. The article is dated 11/22/17. There is updated info in the article.

Try reading the link.

edit on 26-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
For all the Trump wishful thinkers read further and see how Israel felt about Trumps big mouth

LINK

“Trump betrayed us,” said a senior Israeli military official bluntly, his voice stern with reproach. “And if we can’t trust him, then we’re going to have to do what is necessary on our own if our back is up against the wall with Iran.

In Israel, though, the mood is more than merely wary. “Mr. Netanyahu’s intelligence chiefs . . . are up in arms,” a prominent Israeli journalist insisted in The New York Times. In recent interviews with Israeli intelligence sources the frequently used operative verb was “whiten”—as in “certain units from now on will whiten their reports before passing them on to agencies in America.”

What further exacerbates Israel’s concerns—“keeps me up at night” was how a government spymaster put it—is that if Trump is handing over Israel’s secrets to the Russians, then he just might as well be delivering them to Iran, Russia’s current regional ally. And it is an expansionist Iran, one Israeli after another was determined to point out in the course of discussions, that is arming Hez­bol­lah with sophisticated rockets and weaponry while at the same time becoming an increasingly visible economic and military presence in Syria.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join