It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: What Trump Really Told Kislyak After Comey Was Canned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Remember the USS Liberty. Israel is not our friend. The US is just a tool for Israel foreign policy.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump isn't a seasoned politician.

And he's orange.

I like oranges.

And orange jello.

No other word rhymes with "orange".

Oops

Orange has almost no perfect rhymes. The only word in the 20-volume historical Oxford English Dictionary that rhymes with orange is sporange, a very rare alternative form of sporangium (a botanical term for a part of a fern or similar plant).

I like oranges too. And orange jello.
It's not my favorite color but it's in that family.
And sporenges I like sporanges because I grow ferns.
Lots of ferns.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
certainly amazing that he would contravene all the standard protocol and reveal this kind of information. that certainly does make it a big deal, because he's endangered allied agents.

and for those who infinitely make the argument that he just didn't know any better... i would like to see some evidence that trump has actually made an effort to learn better, to learn anything about the numerous important political considerations of his office. because as far as i can tell, the man genuinely doesn't give a crap.

and y'all get mad about some emails... sheesh

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Look at its size... They need all the help they can get... and they occupy the only place in the middle east without oil.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course everybody keeps the twenty volume Oxford English Dictionary on the table when they play scrabble. I know I do. Lol
edit on 11262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Look at its size... They need all the help they can get... and they occupy the only place in the middle east without oil.

Yeah, key word "occupy". Illegaly.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Classified material can be shared with whomever the President deems needs to know, for whatever reason. If you are working with another country to fight isis, then you share intel with each other. Am I missing something else?

How would Russia feel if a few of their planes just blew up.. "Oh my bad, we knew they were gonna do this, but we didn't tell you"

edit on 26-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just because you want to characterize something as 'bragging' doesn't make it so. Your editorializing and the editorializing of your source smack of just more liberal butt-hurt.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

If the rumors are true and isis is an American/Israel creation, maybe it wasn't so much as what was released but to whom it was released. Russians coming into Syria, helping them wipe out the terrorists probably foiled many future plans for the area. Possibly Trump released this information before he was educated on the original creators of the terrorists in this region?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You didn't even quoted the most interesting parts of the story about how the much worked for relationship between intelligence agencies in Israel and the U.S., indeed around the world, have been damaged by this mistake if it was a mistake.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Very interesting story.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

We've been having our laptops scanned from Australia both domestically and internationally for the last 6 years that I know of.

link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

If the rumors are true and isis is an American/Israel creation, maybe it wasn't so much as what was released but to whom it was released. Russians coming into Syria, helping them wipe out the terrorists probably foiled many future plans for the area. Possibly Trump released this information before he was educated on the original creators of the terrorists in this region?

Sure, anything is possible. I don't think any of us really know the reasons or circumstances behind why he told them. Probably something that we will find out in time maybe.

link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Apparently these would pass muster.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course everybody keeps the twenty volume English Oxford Dictionary on the table when they play scrabble. I know I do. Lol

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Classified info given to Hillary ended up on her personal unsecured home server for anyone to hack and extract from. Great for the Chinese, Russians, etc
edit on 26-11-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think it's ok for Trump to run his mouth. After all he is "Time" man of the year.

oh, that's right, he turned them down....

Haha! Makes you wonder, if Trump was their first choice, who was their second? Roy Moore? hehe.
Dirty old men. *shudders*

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You really should read the story. It goes into detail about the mission.
Never mind that it reads a bit like a Robert Ludlum novel.
edit on 11262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I don’t know...

Fill a laptop with C4 seems to be common sense , not some more worthy breakthrough in terrorism..

I mean if you looked at the list of items allowed on a plane, while trying to decide, what you could fit a bomb in. I have a hard time believing literally everyone would put laptop on the top of that list..

I don’t doubt he shouldn’t have said it, but that’s not something your average middle school kid couldn’t puzzle out..

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Maybe not our friend but vital to intelligence in the mideast. As the article points out Israel knows it's a speck of dust in the wind and it needs the U.S.. The relationship is based on mutual need. One of protection the other as a front line in the war on terror. Friends or not doesn't matter. Necessary alliance does.

If they are holding back intelligence it puts the world at risk because we can't respond to it. If they share and blabber mouth tweets it or something he puts the mideast at risk and the Israeli agent at risk because their cover inside ISIS is blown and people are executed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join