It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Nurse Under Investigation for Tweets About Killing White Babies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Wow, reading all of her tweets not only rotted my brain, but I love how she has the audacity to claim that only white people are racist. I mean, did she even read what she tweeted?? I also like how some people at the start of this thread actually tried claiming this isn't about race......did they even read what she tweeted??

The more our country heads down this ridiculous path, the more I keep hoping for Lil'Kim to push that damn button. This country needs an enema.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It was totally racist. She specifically pointed out white mothers and babies.

Stop defending Black racists and be be proud and stand up for your white people.

How about instead: stop defending ANY racist. And stand up for ALL people.. who are not racist. Until people can become colorblind with these issues, this will never go away. Us vs. Them mentality rarely solves a problem.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That's an action.

Once action is attached to words...freedom of thought and speech go out the window as necessary. Which in that case, it would.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

I say this ignoring the racial angle, because there are instances of people of all races behaving badly. The issue is not one of racism to me, because this could have just as likely been a white nurse tweeting about killing black babies....

Yes, people of all races do behave badly but race is only an issue if the offender is white. We both know that if it was a white woman saying this about black babies she (probably works at planned parenthood) would be called racist.

****Spoiler alert****

Black nurse gets fired for this tweet and then sues claiming her termination was based on racism and she wins

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

It was totally racist. She specifically pointed out white mothers and babies.

Stop defending Black racists and be be proud and stand up for your white people.

How about instead: stop defending ANY racist. And stand up for ALL people.. who are not racist. Until people can become colorblind with these issues, this will never go away. Us vs. Them mentality rarely solves a problem.

Oh, typical ableist. Im colorblind and I'm really sick of you people with your color vision privilege using my disability for your stupid virtue signaling.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't care what race you are, what party you vote for or how bad your life sucks, the instant you threaten a child's life, you are garbage and need to be put down.

This is coming from someone on the left. This is not me being racist, me not understanding or whatever you want to say, this is me being disgusted by a racist POS.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

well white nurses literally have killed black babies so ??? she referring to future racist

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join