It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the vampires suck you dry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat
oH woah is us right? Lets complain about the #tiness of our financial system while we continue to borrow and buy bigger screens and faster tablets.

Yea whatever human race, get the # over yourselves. Bunch of lying hypocrites that would cry into the heavens if the system was turned on its head overnight.

And not because yall would be hungry or tired or sick, but because there is nothing to #ing watch and pacify the brain. Then you would all devolve into the savages we try to deny we actually are.

The Human race NEEDS the threat of a boot to the face, it demands discipline and craves pacification. Next up, the first robot citizen has already threatened to end civilization. But it was just something cute some silly Audrey Hepburn android said right?Not to be taken seriously .... just like the cryptic Google translate messages and the spaceship "comet" that we are only allowed to see artists renderings of or a dot among stars only ... yea sure.
Crazy bitch issuing veiled threats, but everybody and their mama will want her clones next holiday shopping season, while complaining about the financial system... lying bunch of hypocrites anybody who laments our financial order.

Do you see yourself interacting with humans more commonly in the future?

I foresee massive and unimaginable change in the future. Either creativity will rain on us, inventing machines spiralling into transcendental super intelligence or civilisation collapses. There are only two options and which one will happen is not determined. Which one were you striving for?

edit on 11-26-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The name of this thread is How The Vampires Suck You Dry.
I posted your pic and added some words ,you must have hit your post button by accident before adding some.

A guy writes a book (I like Peter Joseph) telling us we are getting screwed and how.
The only change will be in people's optimism and his wallet,because reading his book,will not change a situation that we are already aware that we are in,thanks to his zeitgeist movies as well as just living in this society on a daily basis.

He is not the first person or the last person to write a book about how screwed up things are.
Coulda,shoulda,woulda....other than book sales,what is he REALLY bringing to the table that hasn't already been pointed out,and complained about in books before this one?

MEH??
I am in a cynical mood though so it could just be me.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You can't become wealthy when you despise the wealthy.

I aspire to be a 1% not to bring them down.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

[

"I know" said greedy Tom "We could disguise it as "Jesus' Birthday" that way if you don't play along you get ridiculed"

Haha, the best funny all day!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

All those picutres remind me why the mobile operators top priority is to get the public on their side - to not question health matters regarding non-ionising microwaves.

The last picture I know from first hand expeirence, any mention of facts makes people get aggravated and switched off.

The propaganda and silent treatment by the Government, regulators and mobile operators is working - it has them convinced everything is ok and there be no concern. Pffft. The evidence says otherwise as does our intuitions.

We need to learn a few things and reject notions that the Government are right concerning safety when it comes to our toys and gadgets.

edit on 27-11-2017 by jonnyc55 because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah but lets say certain 1 percenters were deceiving and exploiting the Earth, bringing construed war, death and untold sufferings to make that money. Are you going to support that?

Or lets say through deception, and useless activities that do nothing for the world (to support the world), in fact do activities to hurt the world to accumulate money.. are you going to support that?

There's nothing wrong with money or making it, so long as it is being *earned*.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join