It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gowdy now has the highest security clearance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm in agreeance with others that this guy is just a showman. The years he has been involved with investigations like the IRS , Benghazi and email gate has amounted to nothing but a lot of sturn talking. Take him at face value he seems good but his job performance net a big zero.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Question.

Now that mister Gowdy has access to ALL classified information (never mind that whole pesky need-to-know thing), if he is unable to bring an indictment in a 'reasonable' time frame is that sufficient to put Benghazi behind us?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Gowdy Security Clearance

So now he has the ability to sit in on presidential briefings if he so choses. Apparently his first order of business is looking into the Bengazi incident. Things should start to get even more interesting. Go get 'em Gowdy!!

OK..now I'm confused.

President Donald Trump making U.S. Representative Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) Trey Gowdy the most powerful man on Capitol Hill is fake news. There is no truth to a report that Gowdy was just given the highest level of security clearance by Trump. Where did this fake news originate?

Source: www.business2community.com...
REAL NEWS or FAKE NEWS?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Does he ride a white horse and have really shiny armour?
Do ladies swoon when he passes?

If he was hot i might swoon.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am sure that Trump will actually not allow him into some of their classified meetings. But most times he will be able to attend. On occasion the president of the USA has meetings that need to be private especially when they are on subjects of impending war. He might have access to tapes of those though, just not be able to attend at the time. Stuff gets discussed that might be necessary but never happen and that kind of stuff needs to be kept under hat so it doesn't get out to the public and get them scared.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hope he someday gets appointed to the supreme court...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Believe it or not...there are clearances ABOVE YANKEE WHITE. I love it when experts talk above their paygrades...Bwahahahaha!
a reply to: Tekaran

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Somebody has probably already said it, but as much as Trey could be a force for good, I believe the swamp masters got him too. He'll raise a little hell but I'm not counting on him carrying justice into the end zone. I'd love to be wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hope he someday gets appointed to the supreme court...
I'm in agreement... But going a step further, POTUS. I see some polarized answers/comments here, and their ever so transparent when they try to portray Gowdy as anything but Honorable. The problem is.... half of the country is fine with the benefits of corruption. They have interests that never see the light of day, and for good reason.

Trey Gowdy is the opposite of that behavior.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Well,well,well.
Imagine that.

S&F

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Somebody has probably already said it, but as much as Trey could be a force for good, I believe the swamp masters got him too. He'll raise a little hell but I'm not counting on him carrying justice into the end zone. I'd love to be wrong.

its hard to believe anyone at that level isnt part of the swamp, but if its possible trey would be at the top of the list.

will see ,i suppose.
I wont hold my breath, but would be willing to hold hillary breath .

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I will wait for verification from other sources before believing this is true.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: errck
Gowdy is an actor. Who's he put behind bars? It's all talk. Makes for great TV. Benghazi really? He needs to be looking into 9/11.

^THIS. A thousand times this....

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Should be easy enough to find the EO which did it.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think he's Fine and i don't care if he's riding a white horse or an old rusty bicycle,he Fine

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

So, you're in the swooning camp.
That's two of you, so far.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
I think this is the original source. It is the link provided in the OP's article.
thelastlineofdefense.online...

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical.

edit on 11/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And the blurb about the author,Flagg Eagleton is hilarious.

Flagg Eagleton is the son of an American potato farmer and a patriot. After spending 4 years in the Navy and 7 on welfare picking himself up by the bootstraps, Flagg finally got his HVAC certificate and is hard at work keeping the mobile homes of Tallahassee at a comfy 83 degrees.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What happens when a potato gets a security clearance?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks, there is a lot of fake news out there. Good someone pointed it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join