It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Booms are Back

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Also the youth have discovered artillery loud acetylene bombs....in a 55 gallon drum it's fun.....and if ya have an ash pile it sends up a mushroom cloud......

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think the booms are in a nursing home now.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
As reasonable as Annual Budget Funds being released being a major source for the increased (supersonic) 'booms'...

I look more towards the Weather cycles rather than fiscal cycles as the cause for increased, returning, Mystery Booms

some don't get reported, like the sequence of 3 'booms' within 4 seconds heard here in myrtle beach SC...
at first I thought blowing-up electric Transformers (but I quickly dismissed that rational)
then my memory thought the booms resembled Artillery in the distance (a minute of reflection tossed that out too)

Perhaps there's unknown causes from the Arctic air masses that push southward, as far as Oklahoma-Ark-Miss-Ga which create booms which sometimes get caught up in the Jet Stream, which also under-go's severe displacement in both the air current altitude and path this change of seasons time period (Sep-Dec)

another internet article cites 64 locations in the USA which had ' mystery-booms' for the first time ever during 2017

I don't think any new supersonic corridor's have been created by the FAA or Military over these new places where 'mystery-booms' have startled residents this year & never before...

~of course, those silent UFOs that shoot away at hypersonic speeds might be at fault, because the Laws of Physics cannot forever be put aside...air molecules get compressed...& the resulting sound has to exist someplace... maybe the UFO's muffler systems have all worn out

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
could they have anything to do with the slowing of the earth's spin and the supposed tectonic uproars they're predicting in the next year or so?
maybe the earth is grinding, thus producing the booms (and other weird earth noises).
maybe.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They're back? Awesome! I never thought the band would reunite.

But I've never seen them live so don't think I can offer an opinion.

Is this the band from hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy?
they make noise to kill a planet!

Found it!
"Disaster Area was a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones
and was generally regarded as not only the loudest rock band in the Galaxy,
but also as being the loudest noise of any kind at all."

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Skyquakes... They're due to the diminishing electromagnetic field.

Changing Electromagnetic field

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth
That article doesn't seem to say anything about skyquakes or booms.

How does a weakened magnetic field cause booms?

edit on 11/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

Try this thread.. posted yesterday about the booms.😊

Loud double booms heard over Middle East, uk and east coast of USA?
By spaceaceuk

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: Eggnogs a Boomsticks 😁

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You mean the Myrtle Beach that is right near an MCAS pilot training facility teaching pilots to fly and fight the F-35? Or the fighter base that trains on air to air combat in F-16s? Or the F-15E base that trains on low level high speed combat?

Yeah, it's just the weather. It certainly couldn't be any of the military bases in the area. Weather makes so much more sense.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: servovenford
They come they go, and more then a few years ago, but with the advent of the internet and cellphones, every so often somebody makes a thread about it, but seems to be nothing to worry about. If there is something to worry about, pretty sure it would be more prevalent in your face type of deal. A pretty hard to miss type of event is what I am saying. But so far its not that.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend
Hey you never know, it could be. But now, how many people have heard what two 50 mile long tectonic plates rubbing against each other a few hundred feet under sounds like? Soundwaves like lightning is funny sometimes, it may appear to come from the sky to the ground, when in fact its from the ground going up to the sky.

But anyways don't think anybody would know what two tectonic plates or who know what else is down there and rubbing against each other would sound like. I mean, not bound to be something that happens in the average human lifespan, even if that were so.

But anyways even if that is, seems normal to me. Or....Just because its a much more exciting theory. Maybe its just god or the gods letting one go, to much godly cheesecake or something. Or maybe its Thor striking his hammer, or Odin or Zeus pipping his war horn for the coming Armageddon. But if so, they sure do like to take there dam time about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We had a really loud one out near Lochbuie in CO a few days ago. People reported houses shaking and windows rattling.
Nobody saw anything and local law and military are as clueless as the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

They're only going to know about a military plane causing it if it's one of theirs. They wouldn't know if it was from another base.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
MY guess something breaking the sound barrier. Thou the bits and pieces of data I have studied show seismic activity associated with some of the instances. Also these booms and the also trumpet sounding crap has been happening for years. Seems to be normal stuff we just have not figured out. No differant than the universe. I am sure hearing this stuff in the middle of the night is scary thou.

Well maybe, but we had that "trumpet sounding crap" one night (in Montana), and it is pretty freaky when you are experiencing it. We call it the Night of Scary Sky Noises, but really, I couldn't tell you if it was coming from the sky or not. The sound was so pervasive and ubiquitous that it could have been from the ground. It was really hard to pin point if it was coming from up, down, left or right or whatever. It was just weird. I'm not jumping to Aliens or The End is Nigh, but it was spooky as hell and I can see why people go way out in left field on it.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Yeah. That whole trumpet thing is so 2012. Also probably fake.

Fake in what way? If people are recording sounds which they do not understand the origin of, then that is not what I would consider "fake".

Do you just mean that, since the world didn't end today, then the sounds are "fake"? Cause you seem to be focused completely on the whole 2012/end is nigh aspect.

The sounds COULD be unrelated to any end of world/cataclysmic events... Had ...had you, uh, considered that, big guy?

It might even be 'fake' as you badly wish... Maybe all the sound engineers of the world are conspiring against humanity... They discovered the method for creating seemingly originless sound. Their goal... Their insidious, dastardly goal, is to cause temporary confusion, head scratching, etc, with a secondary goal of making a fortune in utube views...they own All the Sky Sounds channels, and now they hold YouTube and the world hostage because if they closed all their chanels at once, the stock market would totally capsize before market corrections could stabilize...

Is that it Phage? Is that how every single sky sound/trumpet video is "fake"? Tell us how they faked it. What kind of crazy conspiracy theory are you gonna foist upon us this time, Phage? Oh crap, i bet they're working on perfecting the legendary "Brown Note", to be played worldwide NYE 2020... It's almost Too perfect. I'll be on the toilet 🚽 all night long, just in case...💩...matter of fact, better start now, cause to be honest, I just pulled that 2020 date straight out of my ass..uming head! Yeah, my stupid, arrogant, stubborn, assuming head! It has No basis in reality, k? I literally pulled it straight out of my head.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Nice rant.

Fake in that the videos are dubbed. Not hard to do.

But this thread isn't about trumpets.

edit on 11/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: SpeakerofTruth
That article doesn't seem to say anything about skyquakes or booms.

How does a weakened magnetic field cause booms?

Things that we don't fully understand, which used to be kept far away from the Earths surface are now, due to a weakening electromagnetic field, allowed to approach closer to the Earths surface and it's inhabitants. Should one of the many yet-to-be-understood processes or one of it's after effects or a chain reaction effect produce sound within an atmosphere, then perhaps the closer proximity is allowing this process to have an effect on our atmosphere that causes a sound to be created, which some humans are then hearing.

That's My best guess from what I've learned about our EMF and how it works and why a weakened field could have some rather incredible effects for us down here on the surface. Especially when it gets even weaker. Maybe the special space radiation will evolve our dna to new age utopian standards...or deform us into horrible savage cannibal satan worshipping death-mutants. Death-mutants are kind of like regular mutants...but worse!

We have locations, it shouldn't be difficult for someone to check the conditions of the EMF in these locations.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The noise originates from underground, and is caused by the digging of vast tunnel networks and underground cities. These are being built all over the world, using the money they stole during 9/11, as the elites prepare for the coming cataclysm.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Pixus

Well, except they didn't steal any money on 9/11, contrary to popular belief. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true.
edit on 11/27/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/27/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just a Guess of Possibility?

Not Sure if this Video is Accurate of Recording Sound of Earth from Voyager

Cymatics! Song of Earth - NASA Voyager Recordings - Audio Visualization by Jess-E
www.youtube.com...

Cymatic audio visualization of 'Song of Earth', the sounds of Earth's magnetic sphere recorded by the NASA Voyager spacecraft.

but it does sound close too the same thing we are hearing , of the Strange Noises around the World in the SKY..

NASA Spacecraft Records 'Earthsong
science.nasa.gov...

Chorus is an electromagnetic phenomenon caused by plasma waves in Earth's radiation belts. For years, ham radio operators on Earth have been listening to them from afar. Now, NASA's twin Radiation Belt Storm Probes are traveling through the region of space where chorus actually comes from--and the recordings are out of this world. "This is what the radiation belts would sound like to a human being if we had radio antennas for ears," says Kletzing, whose team at the University of Iowa built the “EMFISIS” (Electric and Magnetic Field Instrument Suite and Integrated Science) receiver used to pick up the signals.

just a Guess from a PC Armchair ReSearcher

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join