It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps the real reason for the Moore gambit by the left.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

As the article from CNBC indicates. The conservatives can now make near wholesale appointments to the Federal courts. It is rapidly returning to it's Constitutional roots...hopefully.

Control of this process can only be altered by a Democrat majority in the Senate.

What is at stake is continuing this process of a more balanced Judicial ends in 2018 or continues at least until 2020...or beyond.

The sheer width and scope of Democrat 'creativeness' in their attempts to undermine Trump, now in Alabama, cannot be overestimated.

In a sense, the positive in all this is, as of now, the Democrat trial balloon is pushing Sanders as the challenger to Trump in 2020. Bottom line is no change of operating basis by the left. Do the 'usual' and one ends up with the 'usual'. Another loss.
edit on 25-11-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Couldn't possibly be because he rapes children. Gotta be a Democrat scandal.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

This is some of the best news coming out of Washington! And let's not forget the sitting Supreme Court. One filled, possibly another coming soon...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ya, constitutional roots... that's why we're putting bloggers with zero legal training on the courts?

That said, I think that has nothing to do with it because these judges will all be purged once it's shown Trump is a foreign agent.

It's because Moore is a pedophile.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

That's only a bad thing if it's a Democrat. Moore does it because bible.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

When your defenders are people who say there's no such thing as pedophilia because the Bible doesn't specify an age of consent...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Couldn't possibly be because he rapes children. Gotta be a Democrat scandal.

Yep. You have it right.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

This is some of the best news coming out of Washington! And let's not forget the sitting Supreme Court. One filled, possibly another coming soon...

A long fight still ahead. But, yes. Great news.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Ya, constitutional roots... that's why we're putting bloggers with zero legal training on the courts?

That said, I think that has nothing to do with it because these judges will all be purged once it's shown Trump is a foreign agent.

Ah, I detect frustration from your camp. Thank you....

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No we started this whole thing in 1974 set it all up. The abuse, Trump being elected, Sessions leaving the Senate to be AG, and the subsequent need for a special election. All an elaborate plot to get this nobody attorney General from alabama.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

When your defenders are people who say there's no such thing as pedophilia because the Bible doesn't specify an age of consent...

My goodness. You expose your inner self more and more....

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

He likes his girls like he likes his olive oil. Extra virgin...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I'm not frustrated at all. In another 6 months give or take, Mueller will clean house. If Trump survives that his presidency is still over in 2.5 years from that point.

If anyone is projecting it's you. We're a year in and the guy still hasn't signed in a single major piece of legislation. His only accomplishment is using a stolen SCOTUS seat.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He likes his girls like he likes his olive oil. Extra virgin...

His pastor did say it was good to target young girls because they're pure.

link   

More and more Christians and Evangelicals look at adultery and pedophilia as less of an issue than just being a Democrat because they'd rather vote for someone terrible so that they can stack the courts. If they can't win with the legislature and the executive branch then they'll re-interpret the law through the judicial branch.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You too. !!!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

That's where I got that from.
Although ...the girl he eventually married...was a divorcee. No virgin there.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

As the article from CNBC indicates. The conservatives can now make near wholesale appointments to the Federal courts. It is rapidly returning to it's Constitutional roots...hopefully.

Oh yeah, back to our constitutional roots.

Trump picks ghost hunter to be federal judge

The appointment of Brett Talley, 36, for a lifetime post as an Alabama federal judge is raising eyebrows because he has never tried a case.

It also emerged he failed to disclose on a conflict-of-interest questionnaire that his wife is a White House lawyer.

But he did divulge his Tuscaloosa Paranormal Research Group membership.

But hey, what's out of the ordinary about appointing a 36 year old ex-ghost hunter who's never tried a case, to a 40 year judgeship. Whatever. I know a dog catcher that would make a great secretary of commerce.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Here's a little distinction you may have missed. A Constitutionalist is a supporter of the Constitution. Yes?

A lawyer is a slime ball. Yes?

I'd take Judge Roy Bean over most in our 'Judicial Branch'.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Have to wonder about people who would rather vote for Anything But a Democrat, even if it means electing a pedophile.

Good for you exposing your true feelings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join