It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Is Being Blackmailed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Ditto...

In fact I always watch both sides opinion on an issue, then try and puzzle out who is lying and why.. ewhay makes more sense, what would it take logistically to accomplish whatever they are being accused of..

So what you just don’t have an opinion on actual policy??

I don’t see how ANYONE who actually pays attention could come away thinking “these guys are all the same, so it doesn’t matter..”

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Dude... It's not healthy to suppress all those emotions. Tell us how you really feel.

I would but I don't want a visit from federal agents.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Or it is not and we spend all our conspiracy time searching out some greater evil that likely doesn’t exist... imho conspiracy people ignore the little fish always hunting for the big fish..

It’s not the politicians we see raping and pillaging the American people who are the problem.... It’s the super secret illuminati who are the real problem ..

It’s not the family from two houses down where the step dad is a little too touchy feely that is the problem.... it’s the elite pedo rings that are the real issue..

Imho The paradime exists how I discribed, but behind that you will always have “turn coats” paid off to publicly say one thing, and then vote a different way..

That doesn’t change the publicly spoken policy positions each side has..

Gop public policy positions are all pro- big corporation.. that is what they say is best for everyone.. publicly..

Them the democrats say it is not, but take money to vote for it anyway..

Who’s policy positions were correct though hasn’t changed..

<< 1  2  3   >>

join