It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incident At London's Oxford Circus Tube Station.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I agree. An exercise or experiment.
Look how quick they got it all cleared up. Like the whole damn thing was planned.

I saw about it on the net, so we put the news on TV.
The BBC guy, with the overhead shots of empty streets, kept saying that there were no ambulances on the scene. He seemed surprised by their absence.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Where is your proof that millions of Muslims celebrate terrorists attacks? Some far right blog post? Lol, you are generalizing an entire population/demographic based on the actions of a very small minority.

Show me millions of Muslims celebrating terrorist attacks and I'll admit I'm wrong.

Oh cmon man you dont have to be smart to know millions of people hate the west and celebrate when it is attacked.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's based on all the things I've seen know and have read.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Looks like you need to take your own advice. Your language? Student loans? Basic English? Your assumptions are so wide of the mark they make you look like a moron. No need to go there.

The post I replied to said nothing about Egypt. I was replying to you. No one else.

People naturally assuming Muslim involvement is not the Muslims fault. It's more about the way governments, through certain media, manipulate people's fears. I used to be far more scared of a so called Christian blowing me to bits than I've ever been about a terrorist action by Muslims. In the grand scheme of things IRA activity was much more likely to get you killed round here, while every Muslim person I personally know would no more have anything to do with IS than I would. But the Presidentof the USA, through his fake news, tells everyone to fear them, promoting paranoia and mistrust, putting up barriers between Muslims and the west that may make it harder to fight IS than cooperating would. IS related deaths are a small fraction of deaths caused by legal gun owners. But of course that's not a problem for the US, Its a way of life to be fought for and preserved. Go figure. Are the Muslims REALLY such a big threat?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wonder how many people fleeing and reporting hearing shots merely repeated what they had heard from others to panic them into fleeing?
It doesn’t take a lot to cause a mass panic based purely on hearsay and verbal statements of other panicked people, which would appear to possibly be the case here. Unfortunately, I expect there will be incidents in the run-up to Christmas as the streets and tube get more crowded.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

when I saw the story in the daily news a while ago they said it was probably gang related....did someone call in a false alarm?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My word,
It doesn't take long for someone to organise a shiite throwing contest!

It's now 9 o' clock, at around 4.45pm police responded to call that shots were fired, they found no evidence, by 18.30 the BBC would have known that, so it's most likely to have been a false alarm, or a deliberate hoax.
Yet and all, there are ridiculous posts about, 'maximum force' 'Terrorists have won' 'Muslims..this that and the other' assumed false flags...but no ambulances seen, (see what I did there?) and one guy who was disappointed...with the thread. Now, I know some people read the link progressively, but as sure as hell there were some who read feck nothing.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
I wonder how many people fleeing and reporting hearing shots merely repeated what they had heard from others to panic them into fleeing?
It doesn’t take a lot to cause a mass panic based purely on hearsay and verbal statements of other panicked people, which would appear to possibly be the case here. Unfortunately, I expect there will be incidents in the run-up to Christmas as the streets and tube get more crowded.

Explanation here: Two wannabe gang-bangers with a weapon:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 24-11-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
It appears to have been a Bavarian Fire Drill to ramp up the fear for xmas.

No joke, but i am afraid that´s it.

Guess it was on wedensday, here in germany.
Suddenly news about an anti terror raid and six syrians.

First thing i thought when i heard this was:
How long will it need so that the "terrorists" have to be released again, hours or a day? Released because nothing, no evidence for anything was to find.

I guess it was around 8hrs later when it was reported that the "terrorists" had been released again, because nothing was found. They told us that there are ties to the so called "IS" and plans for attacks were found. Aha, that´s why the had been released...

In the same minute the news agencies reported about the raid, they ALL reported that an christmas market and a mall in Essen were targets. Later, nothing, no evidence for anything, because they hadn`t found anything, otherwise those "terrorists" wouldn´t be released! Ok, in a normal world...

So, where the hell, if not from "our protectors", did the MSM news agencies know about the alleged targets, if not from "our protectors"???

I am pretty sure, concrete barriers around christmas markets and police everywhere was not enough to make the people "feel safe", to "not unsettle the people", to "not remind them every second of their life how endagered the people all are"...

A little hint, if real or not, that christmas markets are a number one target, can help the people to accept big brother, or not? The more Big Brother, the safer the people feel nowadays, unfortunately. They fear terror attacks, but don´t see which terror is prepared with all the big brother stuff. And who seems to be the real mastermind of all that terror.

Those that profit from terror attacks are the masterminds of these attacks!
Those that profit are rewarded after every of their fails(fail to prevent terror attacks) with more money, more power, more big brother! Can "our protectors" have any reason to hope for a world without terror attacks? Who would need these "protectors" anymore, if there is no terror anymore, if they people aren´t in a steady terror fear anymore? Who would beg for more big brother, who would accept big brother anymore?

So, who profits from every terror attack?
Not the people, they lose thier freedom, bit by bit, after every terror attack!
Not because the terrorists destroy that freedom, but those that profit from that terror, "our protectors", with their big brother and censorship measures! With keeping the popualtion in a steady fear of terror while creating a terror system a´la 1984!

So, dear people, don´t forget to be afraid from terror attacks, even if the chance to be hit from a lightning strike is 1,13 times higher(how often do you usually get hit by a lightning strike in your life?) than to become victim of a terror attack(in europe).

The chance to drown is 88 times higher(do we stop to bath, swim, drink water?).
The chance to get killed in a traffic accident is 814 times higher(do we stay at home because of that?).
The chance of a cardiac arrest is 941 higher(do we live healthy because of that?).
The chance to suffocate is 1149 times higher(do we stop breathing, to prevent suffocating?).
The chance of accidents occurred in the household are 2045 times higher(do we stop to clean our households?).
The chance of a stroke is 3789 times higher(do we live a less stressful life?).
The chance of being killed by a flu is 3797 times higher(do people stay in bed with a flu or do they go to work?).

So, why are many people so afraid of these ominous terror attacks that won´t hit them or anybody they know, if they are not very, very, very unlucky?

Don´t let them, "our protectors", fool ya any longer!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

2 guys got in a shoving match and then some pop star posted on public on line that shots were fired everyone get out...ot went from there people got trampled...they are looking for the 2 guys

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I'm willing to bet there are plenty of anti-Muslim people hoping it's a terrorist attack too, all so they can get their daily dose of outrage in the bag and to further justify their hate.

That can easily go both ways, so why bring it up?
We don't have to hope for a muzlim terrorist attack...We know they are going to happen

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The two men at the centre of yesterdays incident have handed themselves in to police.

The men, aged 21 and 40, attended a police station voluntarily following an appeal, and the inquiry is continuing.
Sixteen people were treated after they were injured fleeing Oxford Circus station, following reports of gunshots being fired on a Central Line platform.
There was no evidence any weapons had been fired, police said.
www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join