It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau plans to reintegrate ISIS terrorists back into Canada

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Justin Trudeau seems to have no thoughts of security or safety for Canadians.

freedomoutpost.com...

OTTAWA, November 20, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Conservative leader Andrew Scheer blasted Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the Liberal plan to “reintegrate” Canadians who return to the country after fighting for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. “These are people who got on a plane to fight for ISIS and watched as our allied soldiers were burned to death in a cage. These are people who got on a plane to go to fight for an organization that sells women and girls into slavery. These are people who left Canada to fight for a group of people who push homosexuals off buildings just for being gay,” Scheer told the House of Commons Monday.

The exchange between the two leaders came as the House debated Bill C-59, a sweeping restructure of national security the Liberals say will redress “problematic elements” of the 2015 Anti-Terrorism Act brought in by Stephen Harper’s Conservatives. But Scheer’s Tories slammed the bill as undercutting Canada’s ability to respond to terrorism at a particularly critical time, with ISIS collapsing in Iraq and Syria before the advance of anti-ISIS international coalition forces. They object to the bill’s requirement that security agents obtain warrants before moving against terrorist threats, that it narrows the definition of terrorist propaganda to incitement to violence, and that it limits the “threat disruption powers” Bill C-51 gave to CSIS, reported the Toronto Star.

I don't have much to add to this article except that I do not think we should be allowing any ISIS terrorists into our country , and I'm really quite dissapointed in our " sock puppet " of a Prime Minister.

edit on 23-11-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Totally agree. They left to become enemy combatants, citizenship forfeited.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I heard this today on the CBC and just shook my head.
I understand the PM is young and stupid, but really, how in the hell does he plan this to work out?
How do you know when you have successfully exorcised the Jihad out of an ISIS fighter?

The dudes just an idiot

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I heard this today on the CBC and just shook my head.
I understand the PM is young and stupid, but really, how in the hell does he plan this to work out?
How do you know when you have successfully exorcised the Jihad out of an ISIS fighter?

The dudes just an idiot

Yep ... he's an idiot . He also helped pass the M-103 bill which prohibits people from speaking out against Islamists

globalnews.ca...

You can say whatevef the hell you want about any other religion ... but don't you dare speak against Islam.
edit on 23-11-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Justin Trudeau seems to have no thoughts of security or safety for Canadians.

freedomoutpost.com...

This A$$hat has severe mental issues. I would honestly not even be surprised if the next story about him went like this:

In other news, Justin Trudeau has unveiled a new policy that would allow convicted child rapists to serve as preschool teachers. He says it is because it would be unfair to hurt the feelings of someone who wants to teach children, and feelings are all that matter.
edit on Thu Nov 23 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The only good news about this is that they are coming home and not going to some other country to destroy ...for now ... Maybe we can send them south using the same route that was used for the US illegals to get here .That is If we act quick enough before Trump builds a northern wall

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
After reading these posts I've come up with a consensus. Trudiot.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

The only good news about this is that they are coming home and not going to some other country to destroy ...for now ... Maybe we can send them south using the same route that was used for the US illegals to get here .That is If we act quick enough before Trump builds a northern wall

Wouldn't want to see them end up in the US. They already have enough terrorists to worry about.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

After reading these posts I've come up with a consensus. Trudiot
Too bad that we will only replace him with a new idiot next election .

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Wouldn't want to see them end up in the US. They already have enough terrorists to worry about.
They have more guns then us and probably wouldn't mind using them . They may have a personal bone to pick with ISIS too .

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It's being blown way out of proportion here.

A local radio station known for it's conservative talk (AM640), had a security adviser on the other day to clear a few things up.

It's only about 150 (at most) people being brought back, and only a small number are actual ISIS fighters. Others are defectors of ISIS, went over for other reasons, or had some sort of 'affiliation' with ISIS, not full blown soldiers.

Either way, most of coalition governments and the US have the right during battle of war to just out right kill their citizens during conflict, so, that means yes executions on the battle field.

I am thinking the Canadian Military and CSIS have other 'plans' for their citizens.
Canada is a very stern country believe it or not with law and criminals, before 1994 the "Mr. Big Interrogation" tactic was the norm for RCMP, and even today entrapment is still sort of used. There is a plan, but we will probably never know what that plan is.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I wonder if they will be doxed to the public ? Might be a good idea of having a heads up .

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It's being blown way out of proportion here.

A local radio station known for it's conservative talk (AM640), had a security adviser on the other day to clear a few things up.

It's only about 150 (at most) people being brought back, and only a small number are actual ISIS fighters. Others are defectors of ISIS, went over for other reasons, or had some sort of 'affiliation' with ISIS, not full blown soldiers.

Either way, most of coalition governments and the US have the right during battle of war to just out right kill their citizens during conflict, so, that means yes executions on the battle field.

I am thinking the Canadian Military and CSIS have other 'plans' for their citizens.
Canada is a very stern country believe it or not with law and criminals, before 1994 the "Mr. Big Interrogation" tactic was the norm for RCMP, and even today entrapment is still sort of used. There is a plan, but we will probably never know what that plan is.

I can assure you there is NO plan.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

You obviously don't know Canadian politics. It runs at a snails pace because there is always a plan. It will probably be like 5 years from now before any of these people are set free from either jail or house arrest, most will probably see prison.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You obviously don't know Canadian politics. It runs at a snails pace because there is always a plan. It will probably be like 5 years from now before any of these people are set free from either jail or house arrest, most will probably see prison.

I do know....and there is NO plan....

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Meanwhile, a bunch of females who self identify as "progressives" just love how handsome he is and could care less about his policies... dumbasses

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Meanwhile, a bunch of females who self identify as "progressives" just love how handsome he is and could care less about his policies... dumbasses

He loves how handsome he is more than they do ... the twit. That's why he's king of the selfies on the political trail.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Great...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

I do know....and there is NO plan....

Again. We will never know.
If the top law enforcement are as so bold to practice mr big and entrapment on it's own citizens you have no idea what they have 'planned'.

I am intrigued tho. Why are you so sure they have no plan?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Sometimes I think Canada needs Trump more than USA.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join