It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposed Regulation Allows Children To Self-Identify Gender And Race Without Parental Consent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The insanity of the left about "self-identifying" has hit a new phase of stupidity, this time by giving students of any age the ability to self identify even without the consent of their parents. This would affect all students enrolled in a Delaware public school.

Here is the part of the "regulation" that gives students of any age power over their parents.

7.4 All students enrolled in a Delaware public school may self-identify gender or race which is maintained in eSchoolPLUS.

7.4.1 A school may request permission from the parent or legal guardian of a minor student before a selfidentified gender or race is accepted; provided, however, that prior to requesting the permission from a parent or legal guardian, the school should consult and work closely with the student to assess the degree to which, if any, the parent or legal guardian is aware of the Protected Characteristic and is supportive of the student, and the school shall take into consideration the safety, health and well-being of the student in deciding whether to request permission from the parent or legal guardian.

Link

Here is the original link to the regulation.

Link

I can see now how many children will want to be seen as a "mind reading transgender Jedi half Aleena, half Bimm" or a "Romulan sheit" or heck, "a male/female wookie", etc, etc... I can see arguments from children such as "I considered myself such a race/gender all of my life, but my parents always ignore my pleads for them to see me as such".

Insanity seems to be ruling the world these days.

edit on 23-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

edit on 23-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Insanity is ruling the world these days... happy I'm old.. off this crazy train soon 😜

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would not worry too much about it. Most disease spreads and dies out from lack of a host(s). Liberals are killing themselves off pretty regularly with depression, anxiety, etc. It's best to say a prayer and let them go like a Star about to Nova. There is zero hope/help for these monsters and mark my words they truly do believe what they say. After dating a few of them I realized it was not just something in the news you see. Their minds are infested.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Insanity is ruling the world these days... happy I'm old.. off this crazy train soon 😜

I fear what future we might have in store when it seems that craziness is ruling the mind of so many. If this would only affect adults i can disagree with it, but adults can choose whatever they want. But the left want to include giving this ability to "self-identify" to children even without the consent of the parent and that's insane. Children go through stages, and can self identify in many different ways throughout their lives.

edit on 23-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
I would not worry too much about it. Most disease spreads and dies out from lack of a host(s). Liberals are killing themselves off pretty regularly with depression, anxiety, etc. It's best to say a prayer and let them go like a Star about to Nova. There is zero hope/help for these monsters and mark my words they truly do believe what they say. After dating a few of them I realized it was not just something in the news you see. Their minds are infested.

That's ironic

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Jimmy, would you come up to the blackboard and answer this equation?

- Today you call me Dragon Highlord Barrel Soutaxe! Dwarven lord of the Under Kingdom!

As you wish my lord. You are excused from all tests today if that is your wish. We will give you an A just for your presence.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
The insanity of the left about "self-identifying" has hit a new phase of stupidity, this time by giving students of any age the ability to self identify even without the consent of their parents. This would affect all students enrolled in a Delaware public school.

So, here's the puzzle. If we adults don't have the right to tell children that they are boy or girl, what right to we have to tell them when to have sex?

If kids get to chose when to self-identify, then shouldn't they get to chose when to have sex?

I mean, it's when they have sex that they truly get to know what it means to be a boy or a girl.

So, shouldn't the two "rights" go together?

If we can't tell them what gender they are, we can't tell them what to do with their gender parts either.

We have to "let them discover" these things on their own, by exploring and examining their own true nature.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What's it to you? Why does this bother you when it literally has no effect on you at all? Are you in the business of telling people who and what they are?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
We have to "let them discover" these things on their own, by exploring and examining their own true nature.

Hmmm.. let them discover for themselves, huh..

7.4 All students enrolled in a Delaware public school may self-identify gender or race which is maintained in eSchoolPLUS.

But only if it fits the definition within the eSchoolPLUS guide. So if a parent has an idea of how they know their child should be raised, giving them every opportunity to discover their own self in their own time, it's NOT ok and parents should have that right taken away. But when the government does it, it's a groovy celebration of Protected Characteristics.

There is so much reference to gender identity in that proposal. Writing out the very fabric of who we are, and replacing it with a generic one size fits all model. sickening.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What's it to you? Why does this bother you when it literally has no effect on you at all? Are you in the business of telling people who and what they are?

I am, quite often. Too bad.

And this is a case of strangers allowing YOUR child to act on external influences to affect a change that is counter to almost ALL loving parents. Damn bloody right people are going to say something. It has nothing to do with YOU, though.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

If it had nothing to do with me then it also has nothing to do with you.

Is the school forcing anything on the kids or is it simply giving them a free choice?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Is the school forcing anything on the kids or is it simply giving them a free choice?

Is it harmless if one child is punished for calling another the pronoun their physical traits convey?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have nothing at all against children who wish to identify as another gender than their biological gender. However, this specifically is an example of government overreach.

Government doesn't and never will know better than parents. Government isn't a parent or benevolent protector, it is a lesser-evil that must be tolerated but that doesn't give it the right or authority to start stepping on the toes of parents.

Families are the central societal structure, not government.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Exactly. Each child (based on their family values and how they were raised) should choose whether or not to recognize non-biological genders, just as each child (with respective family situation) should be free to choose a different gender description if they are more comfortable with it.

We don't have to approve of the practice itself to recognize an individual's right to consider or evaluate such choices. Specifically, government has no place anywhere in this social dialog.
edit on 11/23/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The twisted sexually charged American entertainment culture has to be partly to blame surely. Poor confused kids. Leave the kids alone! Stop pushing warped ideas into the kids! Poor little freaks they're going to be. Why is that not the place of a parent? Kids need to be kids! They need to learn these things organically. Yuck. Come live in New Zealand, we still let kids grow up as kids here. For now. Until you guys turn everything to #.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It has everything to do with all of us. Since, it affects the language we use to communicate with each other. It determines the meanings attributed to the words we speak. If I say "A", and you hear "B", then we're not communicating. Just shouting at each other.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Kids are the angles of its Creators. Leaders are the creators of mindless and thoughtless idiots in places of influences of not understanding what is "norm" into a child's well being. That is why the Creator created both man and woman to create into a soul of right, which comes natural in adolescents .

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Kids at a young age do not know what they will want later in life. This is ridiculous. If my daughters would have wanted to be identified as boys, I would have taken them with me to kill and gut a deer and shoot and clean rabbits and partridge. I would have made them go to process turkeys with a friend of mine, and that would have changed their minds.

I did get my twelve year old granddaughter to go with me to do turkeys one year, she only watched as I held down the turkey and he chopped the head off. She did help to pluck them after they were dunked and picked the pinfeathers off after it was gutted. She could do this if she had to now, that was my intent, to teach her how to survive. She said unless she is starving, she won't do it again, she has no desire to be a man.
I have accomplished teaching someone how to survive, I also taught her how to fish and clean fish. We should all teach our kids things like this, they would appreciate having it all done for them when they buy it from the store. We have created an entitled society. One where your wants supersede your needs.

Kids wanting to be something different than they are is not really the way to go. The big thing is we have to examine who profits by convincing the kids to think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. There are varying amounts of hormones in everyone, both guys and gals, we can find someone who fulfills our glitch. I have no problem with people being gay as long as they don't try to force their ways on others. I do think Changing our sex is not necessary though, I feel sorry for those who do that. They can find someone that they can love, they do not have to alter their body to feel right. People profit by this, this is what gets my goat. We do not have to be macho if we are guys, we do not have to be feminine if we are girls. We have to accept ourselves as what we are and try to find the right people to hang around with.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

So, here's the puzzle. If we adults don't have the right to tell children that they are boy or girl, what right to we have to tell them when to have sex?

If kids get to chose when to self-identify, then shouldn't they get to chose when to have sex?

I mean, it's when they have sex that they truly get to know what it means to be a boy or a girl.

So, shouldn't the two "rights" go together?

If we can't tell them what gender they are, we can't tell them what to do with their gender parts either.

Well that's a particularly slippery slope, isn't it? I hope that what I think you are suggesting is not actually what is happening.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

swoosh....went right over your head ....missed.....

we are a group....time to be of a mind to work.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join