It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MABUS: A new take on an old prophecy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshleighMScott
I remember reading the actual meaning of "Mabus". There's a great reason people in France don't think Nostradamus was a prophet. Even a person who speaks modern French can clearly see the dishonest butchery people like Cheetham and Hogue have made in order to stretch the quatrains to fit events or sound more vague.
Those "predictions" do not say what you think they do. When translated properly, they are all uncannily similar to actual events that occurred during and just before Nostradamus' lifetime. FAR more so than even the butchered versions resemble any modern events.

Just because people like Cheetham and Hogue are frauds, doesn't mean Nostradamus is wrong, or right. These frauds may appear to be 'experts', and if you believe they are, you are wrong to begin with.

I've interpreted 4 quatrains, and they hold to one event, perfectly. If you look at the thread I wrote about Nostrdamus predicting the fake moon landings, you'll understand his words are true.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Although this does seem to be an appropriate jumbling of characters to form the cryptic MABUS...
I’m afraid he is no where near powerful enough...

My favoured person to fill the role of MABUS in today’s timeline is “Emmanuel” Macron...

Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frederic Macron

Emmanuel - God with us
Jean - gift from God
Michel - who is like God
Frederic - peaceful ruler
Macron - a written or printed mark

Definitely something 'off' about that guy. Maybe just his ego going to his head, complete lizard fried brain. Rising from obscurity, he certainly fits another part of what has been prophesised about the ac.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

another prospect for the Mabus Anti-Christ is the presently embattled Chancellor of Austria, soon to turn 33 years old which is the Age that Jesus began his Ministry and should be copied by the future Anti-Christ to begin his evil Reign of 3 1/2 years

heres the brief:

Born: Aug 27, 1986 (age 32) · Vienna, Austria....Sebastian Kurz,

Austria’s Sebastian Kurz surges ahead in polls
Austrian People’s Party, liberals, and Greens gain popularity
By Lili Bayer 6/2/19, 4:00 PM CET

Sebastian Kurz may have just lost a vote of confidence, but new polls show he could ultimately end up Austria's chancellor again.
A survey conducted for Austria's Krone newspaper showed Kurz's center-right Austrian People's Party (ÖVP) at 38 percent, compared to the 31.5 percent the party won in the October 2017 national election. The Social Democrats followed with 21 percent, compared to 26.9 percent in 2017.

www.politico.eu...

will the 'NO Confidence' vote to end the Chancellorship of Kurz suddenly be reversed, so the future AC can attain his 33rd year of life as the Austrian Chancellor and then begin his prophectic reign as the AC in 2019 after his 33rd year after birth on August 27th ?

will this 'No Confidence' vote and successful Re-Election be the prophecyed 'Fatal Head Wound' that the AC amazingly, recovers from?

Time will Tell !! as we have a whole year (that Sebastian stays at 33 years old) before he turns 34,
to begin his AC Ministry of 3 1/2 years along with the False Prophet team member...

there's another thing to consider.....
prophecy tell us that meteors (a 1/3 of the Stars will fall from heaven) right before the AC is 'Revealed'.... and according to Farmer Almanacs there are 2 annual meteor showers to be mindful of...

Perseid
Predawn
NE
Aug. 11–13
50 per hour
Swift-Tuttle

Taurid
Late evening
S
Nov. 9
3 (swarm cluster in 2019)
Encke

The Taurid shower is my pick, that's the source of the 1917 Tunguska event that lit up the world at night in London and the main body of debris is advancing like a freight train towards Earth this annual cycle (note that the date of shower corresponds to 9-11-2019....
so im sorta expecting a large chunk of debris to slam into Earth the year the AC enters the geopolitical scene as a 'Peace Maker' as a youthful 33 y.o. international 'Peace maker celebrity'

tingles about this guy

ETA

this pic is older than the 'darker' image to see in the article link, but you can get the idea that the AC will be a charmer & a wolf-in-sheeps-clothing

edit on th30156063291915082019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

another prospect for the Mabus Anti-Christ is the presently embattled Chancellor of Austria, soon to turn 33 years old which is the Age that Jesus began his Ministry and should be copied by the future Anti-Christ to begin his evil Reign of 3 1/2 years

--------------------

this pic is older than the 'darker' image to see in the article link, but you can get the idea that the AC will be a charmer & a wolf-in-sheeps-clothing

The last point could make sense, I'd agree.

The first point about Mabus being the anti-christ makes no sense, however.

Mabus dies before anything happens, according to the quatrain. Any anti-christ would certainly be alive during his reign of terror and destruction, so Mabus simply doesn't fit as an anti-christ.

Do you know why so many people attribute Mabus as the 'third anti-christ', or even an 'anti-christ'?

Because all of the so-called Nostradamus 'experts' claim it, and people accept the word of so-called 'experts'.

These 'experts' first claim that Nostradamus said there would be three anti-christs. If you have read his quatrains, you will find nothing to support this claim. The 'experts' point to a quatrain that refers to THE anti-christ, who soon annihilates the three, and jump to the false conclusion that this means there are three anti-christs.

Added to that, they use Napoleon and Hitler and the first two 'anti-christs', which Nostradamus never refers to as anti-christs. But the 'experts' falsely assume that they are, because they are named in the quatrains. Thus, when these 'experts' see 'MABUS' mentioned in a quatrain, they automatically assume Mabus MUST be the THIRD anti-christ. Why? Well, because the name MABUS is linked to death and destruction.....

These so-called 'experts' utterly ignore the fact that MABUS IS ALREADY DEAD BEFORE ANY OF THE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TAKES PLACE!!

I would ask all of these so-called 'experts' how MABUS could be an anti-christ, of any kind, when he is already DEAD before any of this happens. But I'd be wasting my time, because they wouldn't answer me.

They're happy to take people's money selling their MABUS bulls&( to the world, and why would they kill their golden goose?

Same as they tell BS about current events fitting to the quatrains, especially with Trump.

Please read the MABUS quatrain yourself, and you'll understand what I'm saying here. You'll see that MABUS dies before anything happens. So you'll know an anti-christ can't fit with MABUS.

After you've read the quatrain, please reply to me on this thread, if possible. I'd like your thoughts on it.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Mabus would be the first beast that paves the way for the antichrist...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Please explain what you mean here...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The first beast will be a political power with the backing of a union of nations (one world government) which will hold great power over the whole of the Earth and shall operate entirely in opposition to God and or pave the way for the false God which is the second beast or more commonly known as the Antichrist he who will proclaim himself to be God even claiming Gods throne in the third temple...
Once this has transpired prophecy will be fulfilled and everyone will know who God really is because he will be coming back and every eye shall see him and know for the veil will be lifted forevermore...

The first and second beast can be found in revelation 13
edit on 16-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Let me guess? Here is another vague prophesies, which will come to pass in a vague sort of way.

In which case everybody that interprets it in whatever manner they chose is right. Right?

It is known that vague prophesies, often lead to having vague answers of said prophesies. But I suppose its a step up from prophesying that it will snow in Alaska within the next few years. But not by much.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

"The first beast will be a political power with the backing of a union of nations"

Why would a book about the spiritual be so concerned with our material world? Much like Ezekiel's vision of the chariot, revelation describes the path on multiple planes of existence to God. The four beasts are the four qabalistic worlds. The seven angelic trumpets are the seven Sefiroth.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I think the real question here is... Why would a political power need dominion over the entire Earth? and why would this political power wish to remove the belief in God from the world? and go one step further and demand the World to worship them as God?

As for the rest of your interpretation I find it to have missed the mark just as bad...
edit on 16-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

So you asking why egoist want to rule the world and have absolute power?

They are nuts.

"As for the rest of your interpretation I find it to have missed the mark just as bad"

So be it.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

The first beast will be a political power with the backing of a union of nations (one world government) which will hold great power over the whole of the Earth and shall operate entirely in opposition to God and or pave the way for the false God which is the second beast or more commonly known as the Antichrist he who will proclaim himself to be God even claiming Gods throne in the third temple...
Once this has transpired prophecy will be fulfilled and everyone will know who God really is because he will be coming back and every eye shall see him and know for the veil will be lifted forevermore...

The first and second beast can be found in revelation 13

Okay, you're not referring to a beast in the quatrains here, rather from the Bible....

I don't see how Mabus works as a beast, described within the holy scriptures, at this point. How are they intertwined?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

a reply to: glend

I think the real question here is... Why would a political power need dominion over the entire Earth? and why would this political power wish to remove the belief in God from the world? and go one step further and demand the World to worship them as God?

As for the rest of your interpretation I find it to have missed the mark just as bad...

History shows there have always been people who craved to rule the world, so there's no point arguing about nobody 'needing' it, or what point would there be to rule over the world, since it's been tried, many times, over the centuries.

Therefore, anyone who has tried to rule the world wants to be God, and wants us to worship him as God, obviously.

The only way to rule as God, is to remove our true God, first, and they're already in the process of doing so.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I read your epic attempt at rationalization....
and: '... , please reply to me on this thread, if possible. I'd like your thoughts on it. '

the 3rd AC means only the shell of the person remains as the AC Spirit has since found the lifeless body good enough to use as the physical body in which to possess and dwell in as the embodiment of the Anti-Christ of Daniel & Revelation

the first two persons of Napoleon or Hitler or my 3rd candidate Kurz all were targets of Satanic Possession, wherein the original Spirit of the Person is cast-out/ dead/ discarded so that the AntiChrist Spirit can inhabit the body...

so, yeah, you are partially correct in saying 'Mabus' dies quickly... but the 'Mabus' Mantle fits for the 1st 3 1/2 years up until the victim dies a Satanic death so that a miracle Resurrection can take place as the 'Mabus' becomes the bodily habitat of Satan-as-the-Anti-Christ

understand that the Satanic Anti-Christ only arises After the former 'Peace-Maker' dies from a Mortal head wound and 3 days later Arises back-to-Life as the Revealed anti0christ

and that miracle resurrection of the Peace-Maker comes at the half-way mark of Daniels' 70th week-- which also signifies the start of the timeline called the Great Tribulation

its not too convoluted to understand, if One is willing
appreciate the interest...

I just thought it was timely to present another character into the world leader cadre of possible ACs... seeing as this nan will turn 33 yo in 2019...will then gain fame for 3 1/2 years as peace-maker and contribute to the 7 year peace-treaty involving Israel & the Palestine, Arabs, etc
but receive a death blow that takes away One Eye... but then recover (but as a evil person & not as he once was)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Nostradamus never mentions any 'demonic possession' of Hitler, Napoleon, or anyone else, either.

If you try to interpret something he didn't ever say, or refer to in any way plausible, then you might as well forget everything else he actually wrote, because Nostradamus' writings will hold no validity within your argument.
edit on 23-6-2019 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Nostradamus only refers to one, single AC figure in his writings.

This AC soon annihilates the three, and his 17 year war begins from that point. All disbelievers are dead, imprisoned, or i exile. The AC requires everyone to 'believe' he is God, or death, prison, and flight will be all that's left for any disbelievers.

I think the 'three' refers to the holy trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, which the AC annihilates, and becomes our new 'God' of worship. I've yet to find out more than that, so far, however.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
oh joy - another thread attempting to bash nostradamus work into a new current event as a " prediction " - now that its obvious that all previous attempts were utterly wrong

its the " gift " that just keeps giving

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
MaBuS - Maximum Bull #

Hey, a prophecy that came true!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics