It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conyers’ Attorney Hints At ‘Allegations’ Against ‘Many Members’ Of The House And Senate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: pavil

It is almost as if we are seeing one aspect of the "swamp" being exposed, a swamp that these pieces of s*** used our hard earned dollars to cover for their crimes.

All the while virtue signaling and acting as though they have any morals.

I would like to echo your sentiment of burning the damn house and senate!!!

I find so much irony in that comment, for the fact that, none of you would be talking about the "swamp", if not for Trump. Who, also has sexual allegations against him.

You seem to think I'm gloating because it's Dems getting roasted. I hope all the Creepy Republicans go down too.
edit on 23-11-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Maybe sexual harassment and deviant behaviors will be the ultimate tool that cleans up washington.

Maybe.
But don't count on it.

It's not politics but power that is responsible for these behaviors.
Power corrupts.
And it's as old as mankind.
It's not going away any time soon.
You may sweep up the excesses, but the rest will just go underground.
Until the next time.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I agree. Even if we get this batch of corruption cleaned up, it will reappear soon after and then gain in concentration.

It almost seems like the only option is to completely remove oneself from the entire situation. Go off the grid. Become self sustainable. Possess nothing that they want to steal from you. Make it impossible for them to siphon off of your labor.

But I know I am dreaming. People like to complain about the corruption and vampirism, but the rewards from this system seem to be too great to break away from. Gotta love technology.

Do you see any solutions?

I am almost to the point of just saying heck with it and completely warping my reality to see this as free entertainment. I have no outstanding loans other than a mortgage and that mortgage is 1/3 cheaper compared to current rentals for the same space. No credit cards. Stable job that has very low stress. I have refused all promotions because I am not going down that path. I wish I had the courage and energy to go off grid but I admit certain addictions to this way of life.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Maybe sexual harassment and deviant behaviors will be the ultimate tool that cleans up washington.

Maybe.
But don't count on it.

Power corrupts.
Until the next time.

That's true but if we set a good enough precedence, maybe our elected officials think twice before being idiots and traitors to the American voter.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
When Roy Moore gets away with being a pedophile even though Republicans have been on a crusade against pedophiles lately, it seems to me like everything is fair game. I doubt the sexual harassment and sexual assault charges on prominent politicians will result in many losing their jobs.
edit on 23pmThu, 23 Nov 2017 15:36:46 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
When Roy Moore gets away with being a pedophile even though Republicans have been on a crusade against pedophiles lately, it seems to me like everything is fair game. I doubt the sexual harassment and sexual assault charges on prominent politicians will result in many losing their jobs.

Until election season, anyway.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Do you see any solutions?

Not really.

And, unless something DRASTIC changes or worsens with this story.....Conyers will get re-elected.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Couple of things---

This is a guy getting caught w/His pants around His ankles and about the 3rd word out of their piehole is "But So and So is doing..." Another descriptor: "Snitch" The days of "You get caught; You get caught- I get caught; I get caught" The Hells Angels have a saying "3 people can keep a secret if 2 of those people are dead..."

He'd make a heck of a politician, heck why not get Him to sit on some panels and stuff like that. I heard He really hates the Russians.."

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Madame with names and some shown to have been asking for minors, all out there but said Madame hanged herself in her garage...
nothing new

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

What allegations? ones you liberals made up,any fake conspiracy by liberal idiots,end up making you look even more foolish,when they turn out as blatant lies

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
was a matter of time,they know how these liberals lack in morals,they will sell each other out,just like they have the taxpayers over the years,hope they sift through the scum very throughly,finally we have a leader who sees that the country wasn't run like a buisness,more like a stock exchange,and all the people who got rich cheating the public,with pay offs were like a fraternity,they didn't work to get rich they did it by fooling the masses

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
was a matter of time,they know how these liberals lack in morals,they will sell each other out,just like they have the taxpayers over the years,hope they sift through the scum very throughly,finally we have a leader who sees that the country wasn't run like a buisness,more like a stock exchange,and all the people who got rich cheating the public,with pay offs were like a fraternity,they didn't work to get rich they did it by fooling the masses

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
As disruptive as this issue is for our society, is is one of the best moves that freedom has made in this country ever. It is now a steam roller on autopilot and will probably get worse before it gets better, and certainly rightfully so.

Anyone who would run for any office, with a hidden history of any of this, just won't, because their miserable lives will go up in flames. They will not be able to gain the power to keep it hidden, but they will still be out there...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

The attorney for Democratic Michigan Rep. John Conyers, who is accused of continuously sexually harassing his female staffers, defended Conyers by indicating that there are allegations against “many members” of the House and Senate.

Burning Down the House! ....and Senate

Good observation.

David Byrne from the "Talking Heads" wrote that line

it started

"WATCH OUT, you might get what your after......"

I think your comment fits. These guys wanted to start some doo doo and now we have it. Major stuff too, not that pitiful crap examples like 'they let you grab them" either. Admitting the deeds and payouts to the victims supersede no evidence and BS rhetoric every time.

edit on 24-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

This is exactly why the scumbag assholes get away with so much wrong doing: theya re all dirty, and all have dirt on each other. If they haven't witnessed it, someone has the connections within the CIA/NSA to find it.

100% agree. The evidence of this is staggering.

I recall a conspiracy theory about using their blatant outrageous behavior to make us so mad we demand action , they ratchet up the game, we get madder start acting like St Louis and Baltimore and they get to call call Marshal law and suppress the uprising. We have to walk carefully, using the law to its best and putting capable lawmen who can enforce the law to bring in the corrupt.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Maybe.
But don't count on it.

Power corrupts.
Until the next time.

This is why Session's comments about the Judicial working inside the Constitutional constraints is going to be key. The Laws we need are in place now. The people responsible for their part are corrupt as the Senators and Congressmen at this point. By allowing hearsay in their brains the Democrats are voting against their best interest and electing scum over and over. The Rep are lying to theirs and are actually RINO/Democrats to answer why both sides of the aisles.

Who is worthy as a D?................. I am drawing blanks

Who is worthy up there right now as an R?................... I think there are very few

Rand Paul, very worthy

Ted Cruz, worthy but with some doubters. I think he is not flat out scum....

Rubio, 50- 50 that he is suspect scum....

fill in the ones you know..... Not going to be enough to save the R's either....

We have to start over somehow and maybe this digusting sex cult thing they have going on will bring em down.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Trump is apparently their payback. I am sure big business with these people has required nice kickback bribes or you go home empty handed trying to do your business. The stench of corruption is high.

edit on 24-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

He's been in there over 50yrs!

Who TF keeps working at a job for that long?!

Why that long?

At what point does it start to be about the money and not the job?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Conyers is typical Detroit ghetto. I'm going to squeal like the rat I am and everybody's going to pay for me getting picked on.

No surprises there by any stretch.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
People with principles don't make it far in politics or business. It's mind boggling that Americans fall for that family values line. Until there is term limits and finance reform, the outrage is fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join