It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conyers’ Attorney Hints At ‘Allegations’ Against ‘Many Members’ Of The House And Senate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The attorney for Democratic Michigan Rep. John Conyers, who is accused of continuously sexually harassing his female staffers, defended Conyers by indicating that there are allegations against “many members” of the House and Senate.

Link

Burning Down the House! ....and Senate

Way to go Conyers, nothing like trying to blackmail your fellow Congressman into giving you a pass.

Hopefully he carries through with this threat. Nothing like having a garden self weed itself.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It is almost as if we are seeing one aspect of the "swamp" being exposed, a swamp that these pieces of s*** used our hard earned dollars to cover for their crimes.

All the while virtue signaling and acting as though they have any morals.

I would like to echo your sentiment of burning the damn house and senate!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

It is almost as if we are seeing one aspect of the "swamp" being exposed, a swamp that these pieces of s*** used our hard earned dollars to cover for their crimes.

I find so much irony in that comment, for the fact that, none of you would be talking about the "swamp", if not for Trump. Who, also has sexual allegations against him.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

I find so much irony in that comment, for the fact that, none of you would be talking about the "swamp", if not for Trump. Who, also has sexual allegations against him.

Let me help you with my take good sir.

I have been aware of the Franklin Cover up, Dennis Hastert, the crimes exposed during p-gate, and the disgusting level of crimes by both sides of the isle since I have paid attention to politics, this is without mentioning the Open Secret of Pedowood. (also being exposed)

The Senate/Congress are full of disgusting criminals, involved in the black market dealings done under the cover of "policy". Not even getting into the staggering level of war crimes they are virtually all complicit in.

Trump is also a POS for many reasons, however he pales in comparison to the institutional deep state, now affectionately called the swamp.

I have been discussing the crimes of our deep state since 9/11, which barely scratches the surface of false flags leading to wars of aggression.

Then there is learning about coc aine/heroin smuggling by our very own State Department, CIA and DEA themselves.

Discovering the horrific nature of Human/Child trafficking and Organ Harvesting has been another hard truth to face.

This sexual predation that is being exposed is the tip of the iceberg, enjoy the show Jeff!!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

SO a prominent democrat is employing "Whatabout-ism".

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
They're ALL squirming like snails going under dirt.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Let me help you with my take good sir.

I have been aware of the Franklin Cover up, Dennis Hastert, the crimes exposed during p-gate, and then disgusting level of crimes by both sides of the isle since I have paid attention to politics.

The Senate/Congress are full of disgusting criminals, involved in the black market dealings done under the cover of "policy". Not even getting into the staggering level of war crimes they are virtually all complicit in.

Trump is also a POS for many reasons, however he pales in comparison to the institutional deep state, now affectionately called the swamp.

I have been discussing the crimes of our deep state since 9/11, learning about coc aine/heroin smuggling by our very own State Department, CIA and DEA themselves.

Discovering the horrific nature of Human/Child trafficking and Organ Harvesting.

This sexual predation that is being exposed is the tip of the iceberg, enjoy the show Jeff!

Well shoot that was a good response.

I like your style!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're ALL squirming like snails going under dirt.

Or like maggots whose food source has just been taken away.

Gross!

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

This is exactly why the scumbag assholes get away with so much wrong doing: theya re all dirty, and all have dirt on each other. If they haven't witnessed it, someone has the connections within the CIA/NSA to find it.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I think you don't know what the term "irony" means.

FWIW, Trump has had allegations against him for as long as he's been raking in cash on television. Folks didn't seem to mind it then. Only now that its politically expedient is it an issue.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I think you don't know what the term "irony" means.

FWIW, Trump has had allegations against him for as long as he's been raking in cash on television. Folks didn't seem to mind it then. Only now that its politically expedient is it an issue.

Well going from tabloid level celebrity to highest office in America has that effect, I guess.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Maybe sexual harassment and deviant behaviors will be the ultimate tool that cleans up washington. If the majority of these people are psychopaths, then they just can't help themselves.

I think we should start monitoring these politicians 24x7, you know for their own good. A live camera stream on them anywhere and everywhere they go. If you willingly sign up for the job of ruling over others, it will just be the price that comes along with the package.

There could actually be some good to come out of this.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Thank you kindly Jefferton!

I believe we live in exciting times, Pandora's box has been opened and we can hope that the guilty continue to be exposed.

The vast majority of humanity is good people wanting to live with abundance and peace. We can achieve this, only once we see past the lies of our "elected" representatives and empower ourselves to run the show!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Go ahead; pull the right thread.

Take it all down.

Burnin' down the house!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Well shoot that was a good response.

I like your style!

Jefferton, you are growing! Hopefully we all are. Time for us all (except for the permanently brainwashed loons & goons at the extreme ends of both spectrums) to identify and focus on our true & collective enemy.

Imagine the deafening ROAR and real change if we mange to do that. That, truly, is what the dark forces of institutional and international corruption fear.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

FWIW, he wasn't even really fit for tabloid. It just helped his sales positioning.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Conyers has learned that confessing gets you nothing and no where. Denial is how you keep your job. Simply call all the accusers liars and move on. Works for the Republicans. Isn't that right Mr. President? Roy? Why find yourself in Al Franken's shoes? MAGA! LOL. What's next, a "pedos" for President campaign in 2020? Geesshhhh!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Now I know what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Watching this den of scum and villainy burn is the best thing I could have hoped for.
edit on 23 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

There is a saying: It takes a thief to catch a thief. Don't blame the catalyst for the reaction it causes, just take the result as a win.

Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Perhaps David Byrne was a prophet, much ahead of his time..... now being that time?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join