It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Is Sending Haitians Back To A Country Still Mired In Disaster

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Had the Clinton Foundation not absconded all the money,and it was set to it's earmark,this would have been avoided,blame Obama Admin,they are to blame

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Had the Clinton Foundation not absconded all the money,and it was set to it's earmark,this would have been avoided,blame Obama Admin,they are to blame

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been said, but if a lot of them have been here for over a decade and had no intentions of leaving, then they should have taken steps to become citizens. If they have 18 months and still take no steps, then they deserve to be sent back.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: StallionDuck
You probably would be nicer about it ^^^ if you wore the shoe on the other foot?

I'll have to disagree with your signature.
Whatever those Italians make their sausages from tastes the best; variety of ingredients made the way I like.

I wore that shoe. Maybe not in the deepest pit of crap that these people continue to be ok living in but I started poor in the projects... as a white boy. Go figure! No, I didn't get out of the mud because I was white. I did so by busting my ass doing work no one else really wants to do. Dangerous work where you tend to walk away with a few less fingers or a crushed body parts if you can walk away at all. It took me from age zero to age 30 before I could make a decent, livable wage and even more as the years went by because I picked up on a trade... one that I hated and never wanted but had to do in order to live... That trade made me more money as the years went and eventually it became easier when a desk job was placed in front of me. Some people in the same field don't always have that ability and work like slaves until the day they die or retire, not knowing their family, not able to enjoy being home every night with the wife and kids... that life sucks but it's a living. Still... I digress.

Sure, they live in the worst of conditions but so did the citizens of France during the Revolution. The French citizens took care of that problem when they had enough. Hattie for some reason, seems to enjoy the muck that they're wallowing in because no one tries to do anything about it, yes the US has to be the hero each time something major goes on there. Instead of a welfare state that we so abhor, it's a welfare country who's governing body does nothing for it's people or the disease infested state that the country is in.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: Blaine91555

That's a good point. People in North America don't seem to flee to another country when disaster strikes.

You forget all the Americans that fled the US and migrated to Canada when Donald Trump won?

I think I may have memory issues, I keep forgetting sh#. How many came up north? I lost count at 0

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

a reply to: Blaine91555

That's a good point. People in North America don't seem to flee to another country when disaster strikes.

You forget all the Americans that fled the US and migrated to Canada when Donald Trump won?

I think I may have memory issues, I keep forgetting sh#. How many came up north? I lost count at 0

lol

So many said they were going to but I don't know anyone who actually did. They did the same thing during the Bush erra.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I would love to know if anyone did come here and how much they regret it lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Meh, I remember when Bush JR was re elected and people saying they were moving to Canada. It happens every election and I just laugh about it because I don't understand what they expect to accomplish by saying it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join