It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain's walking boot mysteriously appears to swap feet in latest photo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't believe the GPS tracking theory now for the obvious reason that a person having a tracking device forced upon them would not have the ability to remove it and put it on the opposite leg.
Maybe the original one stopped working and they called him in for a replacement .

Ok. I'll buy that.
Because if I was the guy putting the replacement on him...
I definitely would have switched legs.... just to give him something to explain!

And maybe they do switch it from one leg to the other at regular intervals, to let chafing heal, etc. not saying I believe the ankle monitor theory but I am definitely not ready to dismiss it.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

not saying I believe the ankle monitor theory but I am definitely not ready to dismiss it.

My sentiments exactly

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'm still trying to figure out how people think one of these:
www.google.com...

Is supposed to be concealed in a form-fitting boot. My husband had to wear one of these once and it was definitely form-fitting. An ankle monitor would have been an issue within that tight of a space, unless McCain's boot is starkly different from the one he had (which it does not appear to be)

I think ol' John there just used that patented Geezer Logic thinking he was giving the leg a rest from the boot while benefiting the other, or just wanted it off the injured one for a while & didn't want to risk losing it that day.

I have asked that same question several times in various threads. Why need the boot to hide the ankle monitor?? Just wear pants. Right? i wasn't real satisfied with the answers I got, and actually can't remember them all so I'll have to go back and look, but one of them was something about the boot being there to prevent metal detectors going off when they go through security in government buildings....which also doesn't make sense. Meh- now I've got to go looking. But while I am, what say the people in this thread? Why the need for the boot to hide it? Why not just wear long pants??

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What if the boot IS the ankle monitor?

Why do we assume he would get a normal everyday criminal ankle monitor? He certainly has the resources and power to get an upgrade over your everyday 711 beer thef.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

What is the point of having a monitor if he can simply remove it, though? Not saying it isn't a monitor, but I haven't seen anything to show it is either.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

What is the point of having a monitor if he can simply remove it, though? Not saying it isn't a monitor, but I haven't seen anything to show it is either.

Who says HE can remove It?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

There is no realm where a big bulky boot that's hard to walk in is an upgrade to a regular slim ankle monitor.

It's just total rubbish.

That said, the official explanation of why the boot switched feet also is total rubbish.

It's more likely that if he were to get a "better" monitor, it'd just be on a watch or something.
edit on 25-11-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think McCain is saying the good leg got stressed by hobbling around, so he put the brace on it to give it some therapy.

Seems legit.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

The twitter pic shows the boot on his left leg dude......
You switched the switch lol
The pic of him with the boot on the right foot when he is at a wedding could have been taken in a mirror.
Doing that would switch the boot foot.

Incorrect i'm afraid. Look at the way the buttons on the shirt and the jacket do up and compare them with one of your shirts and jacket if you have one.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sometimes photos in the media are mirrored I have noticed. Nothing sinister just the way they are published.

(post by maitrishah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by maitrishah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

I was first thinking this would be a flipped picture, but the military uniforms in the one are properly oriented, and the shirt he's wearing in the second is buttoned properly for a man's shirt.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Hazardous1408

what are people not seeing!?

The shirt is buttoned as is a woman's blouse. A man's shirt buttons exactly the opposite with the button hole side overlapping from the left. Her wedding ring is visible on the apparent right hand. His apparenty left hand is bare and I'm sure it normally bears a wedding band. His apparent right hand probably has a ring on it but it is hidden from view. Her flowers would, of course be over the left breast as is the custom, not over the right as shown.

Obviously the picture has been reversed.

You must have looked at the image someone flipped. In the one he posed, his shirt buttons properly, ring on left hand, and leg boot on left foot. In the other pic, the military uniforms are not reversed, and the boot is on the right foot.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Nice find. So he knows he's caught, and his excuse is that lame?

Wow....I knew the guy was a phony, but this is encroaching into Hillary-level phoniness.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What is John McCain doing nowadays?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlloHorizonK20
What is John McCain doing nowadays?

He's been playing "big wig" this week. Attempting to make himself the deciding vote when the Senate votes on Tax-Cuts/Reform in a couple of days...just like he did with ObamaCare repeal.

Also, in his memory, the Phoenix City Council is renaming Airport Terminal 3 after him.
www.abc15.com...
Touching, isn't it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: DanDanDat

There is no realm where a big bulky boot that's hard to walk in is an upgrade to a regular slim ankle monitor.

It's just total rubbish.

That said, the official explanation of why the boot switched feet also is total rubbish.

It's more likely that if he were to get a "better" monitor, it'd just be on a watch or something.

Yea because we wouldn't be spending months wondering about McCains strange looking watch.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

But the "or something" being a medical boot was a great idea given McCain's current age and health. Great idea until his handler put it on the wrong foot any way. It might have been misplaced on Trump and/or Muellers orders in order to float what is to come to get people emotionally ready.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I hope I hope I hope. McCain and Hillary both have ankle bracelets and will soon be in prison where they belong. Along with most of the DNC.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join