It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain's walking boot mysteriously appears to swap feet in latest photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I doubt he has a ankle bracelt.

Someone mentioned that the brain cancer and treatment gives him brittle bones, could he have injured them both?

It doesnt really look like Mccain either in the pic sitting down... the above poster is right, close but it doesnt appear to be him

Mccains involved in all the crap Trump's pissed about and investigating..

he should retire.. now.. with what little dignity he has left.

Yup, he's a bitter guy because the voters rejected him when he ran for President. Same with Kerry who was more than willing to sell out the US for the Iran deal. Now bitter old Hillary is in their same club, all prime for fresh sellouts. McCain's involvement in Syria was always strange and seemed like too much for just a Senator. Then there is Al Gore running around the world like he is some sort of ambassador always pushing agendas the people don't want.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

Late to the party, but why would he being wearing ankle monitor? Is he under house arrest for something?
The answer may be in the sealed indictments ...there are over 1000 of then so .+++

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If people really want to get into conspiracy paranoia then you realize stuff like this would just be bait to keep people distracted from the real stuff going on. I imagine a couple of CIA guys are laughing about now.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Gotcha. I thought I missed on some big news. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It doesnt really look like Mccain either in the pic sitting down... the above poster is right, close but it doesnt appear to be him.

Then why did McCain tweet the picture?

? well, if it was a body double then obviously mcain would want people to know right - so posting from his twitter is the perfect way to do that.

But, I always thought the tendon thing was bogus... and the brain cancer.. why I dont know but it never sounded genuine so this whole moon boot is just nonsense.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Setting up his diminished capacity defense.

Gets caught putting the shoe on the wrong foot.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yup, he's a bitter guy because the voters rejected him when he ran for President. Same with Kerry who was more than willing to sell out the US for the Iran deal. Now bitter old Hillary is in their same club, all prime for fresh sellouts. McCain's involvement in Syria was always strange and seemed like too much for just a Senator. Then there is Al Gore running around the world like he is some sort of ambassador always pushing agendas the people don't want.
Not just Syria but Ukraine and possibly the Uranium one operation that looks like Ukraine's Nuke program in the East was going to be used to process the Uranium . The coup in Ukraine and the attempted coup in Syria didn't go as planned .You can throw Biden and Hillary and probably a few others into that group of high level American politicians that were in a position to profit big time .

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I doubt he would send a body double to his daughter’s wedding.

But, I always thought the tendon thing was bogus...

It would seem that is true given the boot swap.

...and the brain cancer.. why I dont know...

It’s been speculated that it’s a preemptive ruse for a future plea deal...
Diminished responsibility or some such notion.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What an ATS cover up we got going here.

Ankle monitor, reversed image, cgi, body doubles?

Obviously he's faking an injury and forgot which leg he faked for the camera, 'last time'.

Hillary was smarter she faked fainting, don't have to remember which side of her brain was bad.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

We just need to wait for Trump's tweet to set this whole affair straight.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Why would they put the ankle monitor on his other ankle?

He developed an itch.

The boot looks strapped pretty tight - not much room for an angle bracelet but Ive never had one on so Im no expert.

Weird/odd scenario nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: intrptr

We just need to wait for Trump's tweet to set this whole affair straight.

They're on the same 'side'. He won't address it, neither will the main scream. Unless they cover for him with stupid explanations like here.

Its a mistake on McCains part, unnoticed by the photographer and PR people. He probably had a few drinks at his daughters wedding.

Social Media Overlords will expunge these photos. Make copies for later.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It is believed that politicians who wear the wrong footwear suffer agony of defeet.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Does that mean that his "ankle monitor" switched legs, too? What crime did he commit to get one, again? I definitely see him wearing the boot on two different legs. Maybe the new image of him was mirrored.
edit on 23amThu, 23 Nov 2017 09:34:01 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Does that mean that his "ankle monitor" switched legs, too? What crime did he commit to get one, again?
It would be reasonable to have his handler switch legs out of consideration . The crimes he may be charged with are open for speculation but could range from working with ISIS (arms ) to Uranium One (Ukraine) and the coup there to a possible connection with Gulen and the failed Turkey coup .

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Wow. Just look at which side the jacket buttons on in each photo. This is not rocket science.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You don't slip like this, this is done on purpose.
edit on 23-11-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
He is eighty one years old and has had brain cancer. How is he supposed to know what foot to put his brace on. They probably gave him an expensive pair of them, after all that taxpayer pays for them, so he has a choice which one he puts on. Now if he could only remember which foot is bad.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

what are people not seeing!?

The shirt is buttoned as is a woman's blouse. A man's shirt buttons exactly the opposite with the button hole side overlapping from the left. Her wedding ring is visible on the apparent right hand. His apparenty left hand is bare and I'm sure it normally bears a wedding band. His apparent right hand probably has a ring on it but it is hidden from view. Her flowers would, of course be over the left breast as is the custom, not over the right as shown.

Obviously the picture has been reversed.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Exactly. It's more satisfying for Trump partisans to believe the trolls, however.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join