It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain's walking boot mysteriously appears to swap feet in latest photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
In the very first shot his 'corsage' =) is over the heart, I believe that is the placement for those.
In the shot where the uniformed officer is in, his name is, "Miller", it is not backwards.
So that tells me that the boot is on the wrong foot, not unless I am wrong about the flowers on his chest.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
He was responsible for passing the Steele Dossier to the senate intel committee

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Why would they put the ankle monitor on his other ankle?

This here bugs me about your theory too. Why switch the bracelet to the other leg.
But than again are we really supposed to believe that a man going through all this just to fool people would make a mistake like this? You know mccain saw that boot on the other leg before he posted it. So whats the deal?

Man what if it's just really really sad and his brain cancer was a lot worse than anyone is admitting and when that pic was taken it was mccain himself who forgot what leg was injured and put it on the wrong one. I could just see the look of confusion on his face when he got up later and felt a stab of pain in his right leg. He looks down and suddenly realizes that earlier when he took the boot off to feel more comfortable he put it back on the wrong one.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Setting up his diminished capacity defense.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
What a moron! LOL

A female bartender at a bar I visit made the same mistake. She called in sick after she supposedly sprained her left ankle. The next day she stopped by with one of those medical boots on her left leg, and a few days later she stopped by with it on her right leg. The owner of the bar is a friend of mine and is not an idiot, so he noticed this right away and fired her on the spot.

Dumb people usually cannot grasp the fact that they are dumb and that others are not.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

My sister in law passed away from brain cancer a few years back and you are correct. Her train of thought deteriorated fast. She was in and out a lot and it got worst. And when the tumor took her it took her right away. Sad way to go.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Why would he be wearing an ankle monitor? About the reversal, I think he just forgot. Maybe he doesn't wear it all the time and its partly for show when he's photographed.

edit on 11-23-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I think the wedding day picture is backwards. In the other two he holds his cane in the same hand opposite the boot.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You don't swap a cast boot unless the foot it has been on was never hurt to begin with.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Plus it's been pointed out he'd be using the cane on the injured foot's arm. Using the cane the way he is shown in the photo puts more pressure on injured foot. Certainly sounds weird.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

How's that.

Anyone at the wedding day who can verify the flower positions on the clothes or the layout of the water and fence?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

How's that.

Anyone at the wedding day who can verify the flower positions on the clothes or the layout of the water and fence?

Nope.

His squinty eye and his puffy cheek are on the left hand side of his face...
Reversing the image like you have puts those features on the right hand side.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Plus it's been pointed out he'd be using the cane on the injured foot's arm. Using the cane the way he is shown in the photo puts more pressure on injured foot. Certainly sounds weird.

I wondered about the cane hand also. Maybe we switch the other two instead...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I looked at that a bit but could tell which side it was, using the outdoor step picture.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Another factor when you reverse the image is that the flowers, the shirt buttons and the wife’s wedding ring are all on the wrong side.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The strangeness of John and his trip to the hospital makes me wonder if that time he was out of the public's eye was spent behind closed doors with Special Council .Those sealed indictments may be part of the process in getting people to cooperate and part of the deal making . Makes you wonder about Hillary's boot now eh .

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Late to the party, but why would he being wearing ankle monitor? Is he under house arrest for something?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How the # is this broken down old goat still serving in public office? Why does he refuse to retire? He can't even remember which side he's suppose to be crippled on.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I doubt he has a ankle bracelt.

Someone mentioned that the brain cancer and treatment gives him brittle bones, could he have injured them both?

It doesnt really look like Mccain either in the pic sitting down... the above poster is right, close but it doesnt appear to be him

Mccains involved in all the crap Trump's pissed about and investigating..

he should retire.. now.. with what little dignity he has left.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It doesnt really look like Mccain either in the pic sitting down... the above poster is right, close but it doesnt appear to be him.

Then why did McCain tweet the picture?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join