It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May I dare T and Cs with a polite (sort of) song?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I really hope that there is absolutely nothing in the following video that goes against current terms and conditions.

I have checked and apparently all is good.

Can we have a go at trying to come up with the most PC humor videos without breaking those rules?

Enjoy this video that I discovered today... and please mods, give this thread a chance... pretty please??? "coughs"

I just about piddled myself laughing with this golden oldie...

Enjoy

Warning : ONE rude word at the end of the song... YOU WERE WARNED... (There are many many threads here with videos that have much stronger language and have never been trashed or complained about)

I would like to ask contributors to try and keep this thread as politically correct as possible as it would be a shame if some people started to get really really crude and ruin the fun for those who appreciate this type of humour.

This type of humour is sadly lacking in my opinion here on ATS as some people might try and abuse so lets not spoil it for all and have this thread trashed?

Thanks in advance.

Warmest regards

Lags
edit on 23-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Please read the whole thread before alerting staff or becoming snotty with a puritan remark. Thank you

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

join