It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy of Peace?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I've noticed that a lot of people would rather place their faith and trust and lack thereof in evil overlords who control everything and historical causation, but personally, if there is such a "they" then I don't think they are any smarter than the rest of us, or even know just what they're doing or "what's really going on" in the final analysis, aliens included.

It's all up in the air.

Best wishes,

Rudolf >;o)

I think the thing is that I personally could hatch all sorts of nefarious schemes, had I only the means to carry them out. One only has to look as far as Enron, sub-prime mortgages, and similar scandals to catch a glimpse of what goes on among the 1%. The question then becomes "is this the extent of it, or are we just scratching the surface?" With all of the public outcry against ending Net Neutrality how is that measure still grinding forward? Because it serves the interests of the 1%. They are real.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well....

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I've noticed that a lot of people would rather place their faith and trust and lack thereof in evil overlords who control everything and historical causation, but personally, if there is such a "they" then I don't think they are any smarter than the rest of us, or even know just what they're doing or "what's really going on" in the final analysis, aliens included.

It's all up in the air.

Best wishes,

Rudolf >;o)

I think the thing is that I personally could hatch all sorts of nefarious schemes, had I only the means to carry them out. One only has to look as far as Enron, sub-prime mortgages, and similar scandals to catch a glimpse of what goes on among the 1%. The question then becomes "is this the extent of it, or are we just scratching the surface?" With all of the public outcry against ending Net Neutrality how is that measure still grinding forward? Because it serves the interests of the 1%. They are real.

Fair enough but they don't control causation, they are not all powerful.

They don't have power over me and can go f themselves as far as I'm concerned. Also, the tide is turning, slowly but surely.

My point is that people would rather believe in evil overlords, and even aliens, than a loving God.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

There is/was probably some unshared activities going on still but it was a nice break from the mass attacks.

I guess "they" were hungry for their pain/sadness/death energy meals and utilized the ignorant in this dimension again to serve the metaphysical meal with physical destruction.

None the less they will be freed eventually (those souls sold) and their servers will encounter balance for their deeds.
So remain faithful.

My perception tells me that if all the CREATOR Creations began to work together, there may be a way for all to consume who require the need to, what they need not want without the many barbaric and or primitive type civilization ways currently displayed in this dimension...

But 1 tends to fantasized more then dream optimistically.

edit on 11/24/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

In a nutshell.. or my interpretation of things you were expressing..

It would be nice if they'd stop performing ritual sacrifices and eating babies and children from time to time.

We by far outnumber them and can stop them if we all put our minds to it and offer the needed support and encouragement to put a stop to it and bring them to Justice.

Which would make this world a better place.

I agree.

edit on 24-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: edit

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The Perception Is That Our Day-In Day-Out World Is Very Real.
The Truth Is That This World Is A Matrix, An Elaborate Deception Spun By and Presided Over By The Global Elite.

Its that time of year when the herds spend money, they wouldn't want to disrupt their final income for the year with drama.....

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Depends on what you mean by "world"..

Theirs is not the real world, but a false and faulty one, and we're not buying it any more.

There's a better world. The real one.

edit on 24-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join