It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Sexual Predators The New North Korea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
And what I mean by that is are they the mainstream media's latest 'bad guy of the week'?
After all we don't get to choose who to dislike at the moment...tv and internet do...and right now we all are supposed to be angry at sexual predators...and before that it was North Korea...before that those Muslim immigrants refusing to assimilate...before that it was white police officers killing black children...and before that, well I'm pretty sure it was Muslims again...and before that school shooters...and so on and so on...
edit on 11/22/2017 by MissSmartypants because: edit

edit on 11/22/2017 by MissSmartypants because: edit

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

They are slamming the celebrities at the moment to distract from the higher profile pedos eg politians and such. It's to much of a coincidence that when people are starting to see that pedos do exist within the government's now all of a sudden all these celebrities are being accused of sexual assault and the news is putting the stories out there, and If this was 2 years ago or three the msm wouldn't even be talking about sexual assaults via clebes but they have to now to distract from the really really disgusting stuff that's been happening for such a long time.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

They are slamming the celebrities at the moment to distract from the higher profile pedos eg politians and such. It's to much of a coincidence that when people are starting to see that pedos do exist within the government's now all of a sudden all these celebrities are being accused of sexual assault and the news is putting the stories out there, and If this was 2 years ago or three the msm wouldn't even be talking about sexual assaults via clebes but they have to now to distract from the really really disgusting stuff that's been happening for such a long time.
A while back I watched an expose on Australia's 60 Minutes here on ATS about a pedophile ring involving high ranking people in the British government. They had an orphanage from where they would obtain poor unwanted children who had absolutely no one left in the world to use however tbey wanted. It was TrueAmerican's thread from Nov. 2016 but the video seems to be no longer available. I haven't tried youtube and can't link from my phone anyway.
But you're right and we should probably just always assume that they're actually drawing our attention away from the real atrocity. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Attention spans. Get upset, voice disgust, repeat.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Listen here miss smarty pants. Sexual predators were the old north korea before the new north korea was sicking dogs on our uncles and giving everyone parasites. But yes. Pretty much everything is north korea now. Or a sexual predator.
edit on 22-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Don't forget the big bad Russians, they need their hate time too ya know, also there will be a new kid on the block soon, China will be in line for good old fashioned hate.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Don't forget the big bad Russians, they need their hate time too ya know, also there will be a new kid on the block soon, China will be in line for good old fashioned hate.
Keep in mind though...no matter what shiny new badguy they are dangling in front of us, its just to divert our attention from....I have no idea, I was looking at the shiny new object.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Listen here miss smarty pants. Sexual predators were the old north korea before the new north korea was sicking dogs on our uncles and giving everyone parasites. But yes. Pretty much everything is north korea now. Or a sexual predator.
Yeah some of the. popular ones come around again in a regular rotation...oldies but goodies.

new topics

top topics

join