It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Non-white' student linked to racist graffiti inside school, officials say

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Source: 'Non-white' student linked to racist graffiti inside school, officials say

So, we have yet another example of someone of color making a false racial slur claim in a feeble attempt at spreading racial unrest where none exist.

School officials in a Missouri community were making plans Tuesday to discipline a “non-white” student whom they said had confessed to writing a racial slur and the phrase “White Lives Matter” on a mirror inside a girls’ restroom at a high school.

Parkway schools Superintendent Keith Marty said in a statement Tuesday that the revelation that a non-white student was involved was surprising, but it did not “diminish the hurt” caused by the incident at Parkway Central High School in Chesterfield.

"The behavior was wrong and the student will be held accountable for this serious act according to our student discipline policy," said Marty, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

How many times will this be tolerated by the so-called tolerant and those accepting of diversity? This is no way to address some perceived racial inequity. There are examples of it already, without the need to manufacture false cases. Why not celebrate those areas where it does not happen. Unless, of course, the underlying need is due to their own racial biases and racist thoughts.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What?!
'non-white'??!!

This could have been an inter-racial person, who's rights need to be protected from the hurtful term 'non-white'

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
"White Lives Matter" is racist?

"Black Lives Matter" is ?

what a mess...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
What?!
'non-white'??!!

This could have been an inter-racial person, who's rights need to be protected from the hurtful term 'non-white'
And that would be why they specifically called out a racial slur for black people?

Just kids being kids. Slap 'em upside the head for being stupid and send them back to class.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is the bit that gets me the most:

it did not “diminish the hurt” caused by the incident at Parkway Central High School in Chesterfield.

It is now “hurtful” to suggest that white lives matter.

"The behavior was wrong and the student will be held accountable for this serious act according to our student discipline policy," said Marty, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

So, if the student had scrawled “Black Lives Matter”, it would have been fine. No harm done. Janitor comes and scrubs it away. Everything is forgotten.

It only becomes a problem when they suggest that white lives matter.

It's a tiny incident, but one that completely validates my decade long transition from conservative to white nationalist.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Br34kingp01nt

It's because of the n-word after white lives matter that was the issue

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
How many times has this happened in the past few weeks?

Yet another example of loony lefties crying wolf and creating the very problems they desperately want to exist so they can justify themselves as being "oppressed". Nobody is buying what they are selling anymore.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
How many times has this happened in the past few weeks?

Yet another example of loony lefties crying wolf and creating the very problems they desperately want to exist so they can justify themselves as being "oppressed". Nobody is buying what they are selling anymore.

There is no shortage of loonies on either side.

You just ignore the ones on *your* side.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Everybody must be extra careful about who and what they trust.

Never knows who's going to turn on you.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

No doubt there is, but the last time I checked the OP was about yet another fake hate crime in a long string of highly publicized fake hate crimes we've been hearing about recently.

You can only cry wolf so many times before people stop believing you. They are only hurting themselves and people who are real victims.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The only REAL racist act I have seen as of lately is the Dylan Roof church shooting. Not a single incident since then has proven to be legit. But if they feel it helps their cause, carry on, it will only confirm the truth we already know, and eventually it will be put to an end when it cannot be contained any longer.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Something similar happened over Halloween in Manhattan Ks. Somebody spray painted some racial slurs on a black guys car and caused community wide social chaos.

Then the guy admitted to doing it himself.
They decided not to charge him because of the divide it would cause or some crap, even though his actions directly caused just that.

I don't know where I was going with this, your OP just reminded me of this story.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

From the article "It was a prank". Prank my ass, people could have been hurt because of this sh#. That story really grinds my gears.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: essentialtremors

From the article "It was a prank". Prank my ass, people could have been hurt because of this sh#. That story really grinds my gears.

Not much of a prank if you call the cops.
It's pretty clear what his intentions were.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
These types of incidents are increasing from all the so-called races and political affiliations. It is what happens when play the identity politics racket and make essentially a values market out of human beings to be manipulated and corrupted. It is why we must reject identity politics in all forms and realize that we're all just human beings being human in many different shades of brown.

It is literally as dumb as separating people by hair color because Jack has light brown hair and Steve has dark brown hair, which in a certain light looks almost black (gasp!). So very stupid. And it serves no purpose other than to divide the people and make it easier to control us.
edit on 22-11-2017 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
What?!
'non-white'??!!

I think you might mean bi-racial

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
you only have to look at America's justice system and the sentences they hand out to realise the slave trade just moved into prisons - most racist country in the world bar non

I seriously hate America not the native ones who's land it is mind

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
you only have to look at America's justice system and the sentences they hand out to realise the slave trade just moved into prisons - most racist country in the world bar non

I seriously hate America not the native ones who's land it is mind

Yeah, good thing you live as a subject under a queen. Most outdated form of government in the world, bar none.

SMH

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Cant be racist.

Get with the programming.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join