It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Sexual Predator Denies Charges made by Princess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well we were all waiting for it...and its happened. The next celebrity to be hashtagged with the "me too" is announced

Businessman and entrepreneur Jabba the Hutt has been accused of sexual misconduct by Princess Leia. It is alleged that Jabba used his position to harass and intimidate multiple women culminating in attempting to "stick his tongue down Princess Leia's throat" within minutes of meeting her, an allegation he denies stating that the allegations are racist against slimey green slug beasts by Social Justice Warriors the Jedi Knights. However, it is further alleged that Jabba paid an out of court settlement of 12m credits but stated that this was NOT an admission of guilt but that he feared being throttled by political correctness. A further allegation was made by former dancing girl Oola that she was let go after refusing Jabba's advances and that he told her she would be "eaten alive" in the industry after her refusal.

This businessman and space traveller has lost his businesses his place on the Grand Hutt Council and has been shunned by the Empire for mere allegations of wrong doing without proof and these allegations have caused him severe financial hardship and loss of respect within the crime world during a most difficult time for Mr Hutt who is currently grieving over the kidnapping of his son Rotta. However, Hans Solo a close friend of Jabba's stated for the media that Jabba was a "wonderful human being" and had helped Mr Solo regularly with regards to extending the time period of various debts and Mr Solo said he wouldn't hesitate to back Jabba in his fight to clear his name

PS any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely purposeful. PPS This is a work of fiction and I have to give credit to Davywavy for most of it
edit on 22-11-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: spelling

edit on 22-11-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No...no, that is just wrong! LMFAO

edit on 22-11-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
Well what a load of BS that is. You are light years behind the times. Don't you know Jabba was killed in the last contre tante with Lukie boy and you can't chase dead beings. I gave you a star for the attempt though.
I don't like the way Jabba is trying to lick the godess Leia.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Bah shows what you know! He wasn't killed he went into hiding pulling an insurance scam

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good god!!!! I thought that was him on the checkout in Aldi the other day but I thought, no it can't be him cos he's dead. It all falls into place now.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Aye he told me he does like Aldi, particularly their chocolate croissants though I have heard he does pop to Lidl on occasion for a drop of their full fat gold top. Surprised you recognised him though as he's lost a lot of weight through the sheer stress of these accusations but he's bearing up.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I'd heard that, after making the initial claim Oola failed to show up for her court date, police are looking for her but there's no trace, she was last seen in Jabba's throne room a little while before the Lea incident.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So, was it Leia's force ghost that made the accusations? Or a dead man's switch timed to go off in the event of her demise?

join